Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fake-n-Bake Baby! - Time to Start Tanning

Blog Entries

Fake-n-Bake Baby! - Time to Start Tanning

Three weeks to go before the Trip to Hedo...time to starting tanning to get that good all-over base tan before baring it all in the Caribbean sunshine! I used to think it wasn't manly at all to fake-n-bake, but found out that most Landscapers do the same thing before their work starts up in March. My 1st tanning session was today...plan to make another 6-7 trips to the tanning salon before the Trip. Anything to avoid getting sunburned in the "nether regions" on vacation...
    ---
    Jamaica Joe

got to get the man tan done before you go

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaica Joe View Post
    Three weeks to go before the Trip to Hedo...time to starting tanning to get that good all-over base tan before baring it all in the Caribbean sunshine! I used to think it wasn't manly at all to fake-n-bake, but found out that most Landscapers do the same thing before their work starts up in March. My 1st tanning session was today...plan to make another 6-7 trips to the tanning salon before the Trip. Anything to avoid getting sunburned in the "nether regions" on vacation...
    ---
    Jamaica Joe
    I agree! I've already started. Gets me in the Hedo mindset! Got burnd badly my first trip. Never again.
    Next trip: H2 March 11-18, 2013 with Ms. No Swimsuit

We always start tanning 3 weeks previous to our trip and once there it is 30 sunblock daily (part of our morning ritual ). We also try to avoid prolonged exposure to the intense Caribbean sun. Both of us have had burns in the past and learned our lesson.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

LOL - We are way behind! Starting tomorrow we will be in the tanning bed to attempt to lose our ghostly Winter whiteness! Thinking, the first time, I should only go for 4 or 5 minutes! 10 more work day wake-ups! 13 more sleeps!

We have just enough skin tone from being mixed race that we didn't burn. We applied no sunscreen but hours in the sun definitely wore us out. Yes, it must have been the hours in the sun making us tired;-)

Quote Originally Posted by lilgirlNlilboy View Post
    LOL - We are way behind! Starting tomorrow we will be in the tanning bed to attempt to lose our ghostly Winter whiteness! Thinking, the first time, I should only go for 4 or 5 minutes! 10 more work day wake-ups! 13 more sleeps!
    Good idea to start off slow and build up, especially if the bed has just been used ahead of you.
    s

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by lilgirlNlilboy View Post
    I recommend you discuss with the person at the tanning place. Sounds like you have a good plan. Need to be careful though.

We tan two months prior. Sets up the dream time in the tanning bed of sun and fun. No burns no spf no worries mon. Burnt my breasts playing volleyball in the pool at H3 never again. Ouch!!!!!!!!! I did have a pitty party and feel so sorry for ya but not worth it cause hubby couldn't touch them for most of our stay. Ugh. Hubby won best tan last time. He was proud and his helmet was nice and brown. Show off....LOL

Blog Entries
    The smell of the tanning lotion, and just going to the tanning salon, gets me in the Hedo mindset....

I lay in the tanning beds and dream of Hedo and come up with group plans or think of all the sex I am going to have with my sexy husband and all the boobies I am going to play with. Anyone else ever end up playing with themselves in a tanning bed thinking of Hedo? Lol or at least considered it? Lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PeasnapodX2 View Post
    We tan two months prior. Sets up the dream time in the tanning bed of sun and fun. No burns no spf no worries mon. Burnt my breasts playing volleyball in the pool at H3 never again. Ouch!!!!!!!!! I did have a pitty party and feel so sorry for ya but not worth it cause hubby couldn't touch them for most of our stay. Ugh. Hubby won best tan last time. He was proud and his helmet was nice and brown. Show off....LOL
    Herladyship "burned the girls" a few years back but I took on the task of rubbing in as much Aloe as I could as often as possible. I may have overdid it but better safe than sorry!
    s

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I lay in the tanning beds and dream of Hedo and come up with group plans or think of all the sex I am going to have with my sexy husband and all the boobies I am going to play with. Anyone else ever end up playing with themselves in a tanning bed thinking of Hedo? Lol or at least considered it? Lol
    Oh yes, the nice warm bed when it's still snowing outside, thoughts of Hedo, and pretty soon my hands are busy.... I'm sure there are lots of other perverted Hedo goers who do this! Come on, confess!

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by lauraff7 View Post
    Oh yes, the nice warm bed when it's still snowing outside, thoughts of Hedo, and pretty soon my hands are busy.... I'm sure there are lots of other perverted Hedo goers who do this! Come on, confess!

Laura
    Guilty. But having wood in the tanning bed prevents the candy cane tan!

First year we went to H3 I had pretanned and I was all set....but...I didn't put a chapstick on my lips and they got burnt and swollen on the first day. I looked like a blowfish! But luckily I put ice on it and it went down pretty quickly so it didn't ruin our vacation ( or Mr. Bibabe''s lol ) but I definately learned my lesson! I alays bring a sunblock for my lips now! ( the lips on my face people get your minds out of the gutter! lol )
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014