Thread: In case of sunburn...

In case of sunburn...

On areas of your body that are not used to seeing the sun, will you be allowed to cover them up during the day?

If it's allowed, is it frowned upon by other members?

I just have this probably silly fear that I'm going to burn my member and be forced to stay indoors or hide out in the shade the whole time...

Only have ever done nude sunbathing once and it was only for a few hours and the one thing I remember was burning it..

Of course I will be more careful this time to continue to add lotion everytime I get in/out of water, but just in case, is throwing trunks on during peak sun hours for a day allowed? Thanks!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    They make an spf 50 suncreen and my brother has even found some 100.If you apply it you will not burn but it still makes sense to avoid middle of the day sun and hug the shade when possible.And wear glasses and a hat.Dont forget your feet either and reapply once in a while.
    NN

Blog Entries
    i'm a fair skin person and what i use is a spf 30 put it on in the am when hitting the beach... put it on around lunch. and that does it.... but i don't stay out in the sun in the middle of the day.... 2 times down and i haven't burned my willy yet....lol.... but putting on trunks on the nude side can be looked down on.....

Quote Originally Posted by nebraskaheat View Post
    On areas of your body that are not used to seeing the sun, will you be allowed to cover them up during the day?

I just have this probably silly fear that I'm going to burn my member and be forced to stay indoors or hide out in the shade the whole time...

Only have ever done nude sunbathing once and it was only for a few hours and the one thing I remember was burning it..

Of course I will be more careful this time to continue to add lotion everytime I get in/out of water, but just in case, is throwing trunks on during peak sun hours for a day allowed? Thanks!

We always pre tan in tanning beds for a few weeks so that you do not burn the first few days there as your skin is more "prepared". Make sure to adjust your "member" around in the tanning booth so that it gets full access to all areas (hint from mac_r_a Hubby) and then use sunscreen when there
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I use a psf 30 and a psf 50 on the sundial and I don't have any problems. However, I do try to stay in the shade in the heat of the afternoon.

I don't do well in the sun. I tend to stay in the shade and in the corner of the pool. Last year even with sun screen
    I still got fried. It was so painful the only thing that helped make it feel better and keep it from getting worse was wearing a wet tee shirt. I was in the pool staying in the shade wearing only my shirt and someone complained and a security guard told me I had to take my shirt off. After a lot of explaining the guard finally gave up. I guess some people lust like to hear themselves complain no matter where they are. Oh well.

Ken.
    Hedo ll
    April 26 to May 5 2013
    Ken & lisa

Be cautious with tanning beds. I am fair skinned, blond and blue eyed. All high risk factors. After hitting the tanning beds to get ready for Hedo last time, I was diagnosed with early melanoma. The docs are convinced the tanning bed triggered it.

Not saying they are bad, but if you have high risk factors, be careful. I caught it early and have had no more recurrences. I got lucky.

Sunscreen is your friend at Hedo, Apply early and often... It is even best to have someone from the fairer sex apply it all over your body!!!!

I'm albino white so I will be applying high SPF all day long!
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

As I understand it, on the nude side you must be completely nude at all times or face ridicule, intimidation and possible violence. I have never been to hedo but based on my reading on this forum that is what I understand. If you are afraid of that you will have to go to the prude side where you can also be nude but won't be ridiculed or harassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeno View Post
    As I understand it, on the nude side you must be completely nude at all times or face ridicule, intimidation and possible violence. I have never been to hedo but based on my reading on this forum that is what I understand. If you are afraid of that you will have to go to the prude side where you can also be nude but won't be ridiculed or harassed.
    That is taking it a bit far. You are suppose to be nude and people may complain. But no one threatens violence. There was a guy there last year that had a t shirt on his third day there, but he was red as a lobster and almost white with sun screen so it was pretty obvious that he was badly burned. He had no bottoms on though, so I had no problem with it and I am a big "nude means nude" person.

Quote Originally Posted by K&L1007 View Post
    I don't do well in the sun. I tend to stay in the shade and in the corner of the pool. Last year even with sun screen
    I still got fried. It was so painful the only thing that helped make it feel better and keep it from getting worse was wearing a wet tee shirt. I was in the pool staying in the shade wearing only my shirt and someone complained and a security guard told me I had to take my shirt off. After a lot of explaining the guard finally gave up. I guess some people lust like to hear themselves complain no matter where they are. Oh well.

Ken.
    As you know from last year, we hang out over in the corner table of the pool where there is part sun and part shade for our Switch Hitters, so you will fit in well with us

1. don't be putting on trunks and saying it's sunburn protection--that will not fly
    2. It's millions job to make sure my junk (along with other parts) doesn't get burnt. She can keep it up with suntan lotion, keep her mouth on it. I don't really care. That said it's my job to make sure she doesn't get burnt either.

I'm really fair skin (red head-ginger call it what you want) and I have not got burnt yet.
    We take 50 spray on and good stuff for our face. Wear a hat and you should be fine.
    Actually the only thing that got real burnt was the bottom of my feet when my flip flops got heisted.
    Last edited by millionsnmilo; 02-13-2013 at 02:34 PM.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

The best sunburn prevention for those out of the way places on a man is lip gloss.....applied often and thoroughly!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Davenrose View Post
    The best sunburn prevention for those out of the way places on a man is lip gloss.....applied often and thoroughly!! lol
    That's a solid plan!!!
    Next trip: H2 March 11-18, 2013 with Ms. No Swimsuit

Nude is nude but if you want to protect your bottom area everyone who wears a towel will not get bothered by security or complaints from other guests. Swim trunks won't fly at all. I think a towel is the best bet in the nude sections. If you want to tan other parts like your ass just bring a wash cloth from your room to cover your helmet. LOL