Thread: First time to Hedo II in March

First time to Hedo II in March

We are in our early 30's, and will be at Hedo II in march from the 16th-21st. This will be our first trip ever, and as with many others we are not in the best of shape, and are a bit nervous. We hope to meet some other couples while we are there, and possibly before we go. Would be nice to know some people when we get there. If you are going at the same time please let us know.

Aussie fella looking for work at Hedonism

Hi there,

I was hoping someone could help me with the best way of getting work at Hedonism. It sounds like a lot of fun and i would love to experience a place like this on my travels. I have been living in England and Ireland for the past four years travelling all over europe. I love Galway, Ireland but winters here i can not handle. Looking to live half the year in Ireland and half somewhere else where it is a whole lot warmer, like Hedonism. Where with the weather comes a whole different lifestyle to boot.

I currently work as the events and entertainment organiser for Poker Events Ireland and am a qualified Texas Hold'em Tournanment Director and Croupier. I also have been a bartender and waiter for over 9 years. I studied Film and Television and have written and produced my own sketch comedy show.

If anyone can give me some information to help it would be greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Peter Holden
    +353863377856

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePete View Post
    Hi there,

I was hoping someone could help me with the best way of getting work at Hedonism. It sounds like a lot of fun and i would love to experience a place like this on my travels. I have been living in England and Ireland for the past four years travelling all over europe. I love Galway, Ireland but winters here i can not handle. Looking to live half the year in Ireland and half somewhere else where it is a whole lot warmer, like Hedonism. Where with the weather comes a whole different lifestyle to boot.

I currently work as the events and entertainment organiser for Poker Events Ireland and am a qualified Texas Hold'em Tournanment Director and Croupier. I also have been a bartender and waiter for over 9 years. I studied Film and Television and have written and produced my own sketch comedy show.

If anyone can give me some information to help it would be greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Peter Holden
    +353863377856

email them; info@superclubs.com

Hi WichitaSwingers,

Kiki and I will be at Hedo II the same time you are. We are from Virginia and are late 40ish. We also are looking to chat with some others before going and having some acquaitances to chat and socialize with. Write us at Randy0001us on yahoo. Those are zeros.

Randy and Kiki

My wife and I will be there from the 19 to 24.I'm 38 and she is 33 both in good shape.Maybe we will see you guys there.