Thread: Circus Erotica

Cool Circus Erotica

Is anyone planning to go to Hedo June 1-8, 2013.

Yes, we are. Well, we will just be there for 3 nights...May 31 to June 3rd. First trip

We will be there June 2-9. Can't wait!

We will be there all week. Second time. Now we know what to expect.

Nate and Julie,

You will love it. Just jump right in and have fun. This will be our third trip. We made friends on the first trip and they went with us on the second trip, and now again on this trip. We were nervous the first time and had a few drinks then walked to the beach and got closer and closer to the nude side until we came to the point of no return. I looked at my wife and she looked at me and we said what the hell. We ventured to the nude pool and got in and headed to the bar where we were immediately recruited to help Joe take a bunch of drinks to the Hot Tub. Of course we obliged and there we met his wonderful wife Nikki. We introduced ourselves (Jeff and Jenn) and hit it off from there. We met other people of course and had a great time. Dont worry about the whole life styles thing. If your into it you can and if your not dont. No one ever pushed themselves on us. The whole nude thing freaking out goes away after about ten minutes. No one cares what you look like and everyone is just real. I will say it is like no vacation we have ever taken before and it only took once for us to get hooked. Our small group will be arriving on the first and of course it is drop the bags, head toward the nude pool, and chillax!!!! Feel free to come up and say hey, you will probably hear Joe or myself yelling we are here to free the peoples!! Something about my Zorro type mask for Masquerade night spurred that on but it stuck!!! Regardless, if we meet or not have a wonderful vacation! As for everyone else on the thread please hit us up at the pool and say hey!!! Happy Hedo to all!!!

First week in June

We will be there from 4-8th. Is this Circus Erotica some theme of the week? We couldnt find anything about it, but want To be prepared (Outfit etc). Just by chance: are there some single men around, too?

Its a week put on by world exotic travel club. http://www.worldexotictravelclub.com/index.php/event/71. They bring some extra entertainment etc. for that week. Not a lot of chatter about it. Its our first time to go with that group. Look forward to seeing you there. We are counting the days.

Wife and I will be there June 1-8. Trip #4 to Hedo.

Circus erotica is put on by Dream Pleasure Tours. They had extra performers at night and this coincides with cougars week and they also have some extra performers come in. They opened a playroom at the spa a couple of nights as well as had some parties or events at the pool. Of course the nice thing is they give a special rate. The theme nights were the same as the hotels so if you prepared for that you will be fine. For first timers I would say the women go all out for theme nights and the guys usually seem to dress for one or two nights. Everyone last year was great and we had an awesome time. Please feel free to introduce yourselves to us when you get there. We get in and head straight to the nude pool. My name is Jeff and my wife is Jenn. We will be with Joe and Nikki who we met two years ago. Hedonism = total relaxation.

Hi SunandFun; We'll be flying in on June 1-8 from Toronto...look forward to meeting over a drink in the sun!

Wife and I will be there a few days during your event. We would love to meet some new naked hedo friends.