Thread: Newbie Needs Serious Help:)

Newbie Needs Serious Help:)

This is my very first time and I am going by myself so I can tried any and everything once. I am a 27 year old single black male, 5’11, 180lbs, athletically built. I am interested in visiting Hedonism III from 1/12-1/15. What are any tips on contacting some positive, fun, and interesting singles that share the same trip dates. Also I am going to have a great time, are there any tips on being at the right place at the right time. And I saw that singles have to pay a supplement fee if they want their own room any idea how much or if its worth it. If there are any interested single females going during these dates maybe we can exchange myspace sites.

I am going in August.by myself, too... too bad!!!! Maybe next year! Trying to make friends before I go.

You're only there for a short period of time, which will make it harder to meet people and get the hang of things.

So really, you cannot waste any time.

Firstly, go to the nude side. IF you're too shy about it you won't ever meet anyone.

Secondly, leave your arrogance (if any) on the plane. There is a stereotype of an arrogant young man who thinks he is god's gift to women who expects to be fawned over left and right when he arrives. I'm not saying you are this person, but this stereotype is so strong and so negative that most young single guys are assumed to be in this category until proved otherwise, so you have to be very nice and humble to even get out of the penalty box.

The best way to meet people is to participate in all the games & activities that you can. Do not do so hoping to get some action through the game, mostly you'll want to participate in the games in which you'll be embarassed. This will show people you're not just there for sex.

Then, remember, if you see a girl with a purse, she's probably a prostitute.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

and oh ya, forum rules, don't post the same question in multiple places, it gets confusing for everyone. Pick the most appropriate place for it and post it once.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

oh, on emore tip... figure out what the theme nights are for when you're there, and dress up. If you get into the theme nights heavily (and its hard to describe "heavily" unless you've been there) then that is a good conversation starter for the evenings.
    Chris
    Site Administrator