Thread: BI single men

BI single men

is it possible to find bi single men at hedo? my wife and i want to share another man. but they would need to be as into me as they are her.

I am sure they are there, but it's not something you see around the resort.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Sometimes I do see single men around not sure if there bi but I know I am and that's a experience I always like at hedo but as cop suggest not something you go asking around at the resorts

I've never seen any Guy on Guy stuff.
    Last edited by millionsnmilo; 02-05-2013 at 03:39 PM.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

its not a main plan of the trip, just wondering. thanks everyone.

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    We have seen a couple of Bi men over the years, one xmas one guy and his wife were walking up to everyone and asking...... are you Bi would your wife like to join my husband and you. Now it is not my thing but we gave them credit for knowing what they wanted. a couple of days later we ran into them and asked how their hunt was going......had a big smile on his face !

The moral of the storey - you need to ask. We are seeing more Bi couples all of the time in the LS many of whom are very discrete and some like this couple are not. I do not judge anyone - what ever turns you on is fine with us.....you can always say No or Yes

We need to get home!

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Allan_Elizabeth View Post
    We have seen a couple of Bi men over the years, one xmas one guy and his wife were walking up to everyone and asking...... are you Bi would your wife like to join my husband and you. Now it is not my thing but we gave them credit for knowing what they wanted. a couple of days later we ran into them and asked how their hunt was going......had a big smile on his face !

The moral of the storey - you need to ask. We are seeing more Bi couples all of the time in the LS many of whom are very discrete and some like this couple are not. I do not judge anyone - what ever turns you on is fine with us.....you can always say No or Yes

We need to get home!

thank you very much!

There was another CT couple we know down there with our group once. Both he and his wife are bi and they found a single guy to play with.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Peemoney... did you guys have any luck finding a both bi couple or a bi guy and could you please tell us how you approached it? Hedojoe... How are couples with bi guys treated? Our concern is that when asked what are you guys into (and we don't say good food, drinking and football like we did the first time we were there!) and we tell them we will be shunned. Are most people cool with it as long as it's not pushy?

It is Hedo, one of the most accepting places around where the golden rule is you may get asked to do about anything once, but a simple "no thank you" is simple a simple and respected answer. There may be those who get upset about being approached, but I doubt it would be many. Heck, I would be flattered even though my answer would be "no thanks, but good hunting"...
    Previous trips-
    Hedo 2; 26 - 30 Aug 2009
    Hedo 2; 17 - 25 Aug 2013

Upcoming-
    Hedo 2; TBD, but NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!

Stefbo... Thanks for the input!It's nice to know people can be understanding even though they aren't into the same things! And as you said good hunting to you now and tomorrow!

I think there are more bi/bi curious guys than that will admit it. If a couples asks what you are into, tell them that you aren't sure as it is all new to you but are willing to try anything once. While talking, let them know that Eileen is very bi curious and that you have tried something with another guy once. Then follow that up with it definitely isn't necessary. Discuss what you are willing to try in a private conversation and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by joeeileen View Post
    Peemoney... did you guys have any luck finding a both bi couple or a bi guy and could you please tell us how you approached it? Hedojoe... How are couples with bi guys treated? Our concern is that when asked what are you guys into (and we don't say good food, drinking and football like we did the first time we were there!) and we tell them we will be shunned. Are most people cool with it as long as it's not pushy?
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Thanks for the advice HedoJoe.

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peemoney View Post
    is it possible to find bi single men at hedo? my wife and i want to share another man. but they would need to be as into me as they are her.
    Almost every time I go to Hedo, I am propositioned for a bi experienced affair but my response is always, " I'm too busy looking for a woman to play with you". They are there but I prefer women. I'm sure since you don't see it at Hedo is it is always a room only activity. Just my observations....... Dick Singlecruiser
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....