Thread: Does the little guy come up?

Does the little guy come up?

My wife and I are thinking about making a trip to one of the Hedo resorts in the near future. And my biggest concern is does it happen that the little guy just comes up on it's own. Do people just laugh it off or should i tie a string aroond to keep it down. I mean I would just laugh it off but others may think different. Or do I have nothing to worry about. Just come and have fun.

Do a search on the forum for "Erection", it has been discussed in the past. To sum up, it doesn't happen as much as you think it does. A truly accidential erection is rare.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

For me, I only had a 'problem' a few times. One was when the wife was giving me
    a 'hard' time when we were sharing a beach towel down by the water. We were
    blocked from general view by some trees, but if anyone had noticed, it would have
    been clear that my problem was caused by her, so I'm not taking blame for any
    'lack of control'.

There were also a couple of times when necking and nuzzling the wife in the pool.
    I mean, its a bit difficult to not have a reaction when her naked boobs were pressed
    against my chest, her naked legs were wrapped around my waist, and the evil grin
    was on her face as she rubbed her pussy up and down my stomach . In those cases,
    I just had to step back, take a couple of deep breaths, and wait a a minute or two for
    the cool water to do it's magic before getting out of the pool.

This isn't to say that all the fine women out there in the all-together went unnoticed.
    I'm a guy that likes naked women and thinking back on it now is bringing back
    enjoyable memories, although as surprising as it may seem; I saw, appreciated,
    enjoyed, but the 'little guy' mostly behaved himself.

I mean, back here in the world, if I were to be sitting down on a bench in the
    mall and looked over my shoulder and saw six inches from my nose a naked, wide
    open, and well groomed pussy, my jeans would be getting tight in a second. Down
    there, that exact thing happened every eight seconds while sitting on a beach
    chair at the nude pool. I won't say that I became immune to it or stopped having
    natural male thoughts, but its so easy to look, enjoy, and then go back to your book
    when you know you can look and enjoy again any time.

As for what we saw of other guys, it wasn't uncommon to see 'half mast' (or a little
    more or a little less) sometimes standing. walking, sitting, or laying on a beach chair.
    Some guys seemed to be in that state continuously. I can honestly say that we only
    saw 1 flag 'on parade' all the way to the top of the pole the whole week we were
    there. He wasn't panicking or trying to hide it and no one laughed, pointed, giggled,
    or started screaming that he was a pervert. I'm sure everyone looking in the direction
    of the guy noticed, but it was like 'Oh, well... OK. Now where did I set down my
    margaretta..." if they thought anything. I know that's what my wife and I thought.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by zed
    There were also a couple of times when necking and nuzzling the wife in the pool. I mean, its a bit difficult to not have a reaction when her naked boobs were pressed against my chest, her naked legs were wrapped around my waist, and the evil grin was on her face as she rubbed her pussy up and down my stomach .
    LMAO. I think a woody could and should be excused in the above described situation. As a matter of fact, if you didn't display some blood rushing and subsequent expansion, you might get a little worried about it.

I could imagine that 'half mast' is a very common situation. This Hedo virgin can't wait to find out come October.

Thanks for the replies

Thanks for the replies. And Chris I'II look undererection to see what they have to say there