Thread: Newbies going to Hidden Beach Resort..Couple ?'s

Cool Newbies going to Hidden Beach Resort..Couple ?'s

Hello Folks,
    We go to our local nude beach often and we tend to keep to ourselves and enjoy each others company.
    We are booked into HBR this month and have never been to a resort.
    I have a couple of quick questions and would appreciate some advice from folks who have been there.
    It may take a day or two for my wife to get comfy and go full out nude. Will she feel any pressure from staff or guests to do so? I'm sure she will go topless and very small thong bottoms right away.
    I can't seemed to get an updated Feb activities calendar, any suggestions. The one one their website is for December.
    Any recommendations on transportation from airport to HBR?
    Lastly what exactly is rule number 8 in Mexican Volleyball? Saw this come up several times while researching posts.
    Thanks in advance
    JK

I'll try and answer your questions. First, there will be no pressure from the staff for your wife to disrobe. When we were there there were several ladies who only went topless and one who kept everything on. Second, give them a call and they will help you. There is a 800 # on their website. Everytime I've called they have been extremely helpfull. Third, if you take the transportation provided it will be a van that stops for other vacationers at different hotels. It took us better than an hour and a half to two hours to get to HBR. We've also booked with Lomas (sp) Travel for a private car and gotten there in about 45 minutes. I would not walk out and grab just any cab. If your travel agent did not offer transportation, when you call HBR they can recommend or arrange it for you.

Hi, when are you gpoing we get there next saturday for a week. Feb 9-16

Hi Buniff, thank you for replying. Very helpful info and start. Much appreciated.
    JK

Hello, we don't get there till Feb 28th..hope you have a great time there.
    JK

First timers

Sorry it took so long to reply. By now you probably have your answers but here goes for others. First there is absolutly no pressure for your wife to be nude. The resort is techinacily clothing optional. Most resorts that require "nude" do so to discourage the "curious" from gawlking. Occasionally some guests are critical of persons with clothing - some will be nude at all times even in their homes. As many nude resorts as we have been too, other than lunch and breakfast, we (wife and I) put sometning on at dinner, if only shorts. If for no other reason, dinner out doors can be chilly. I think you and your wife will find nude vacationing relaxing, friendly and refreshing. HB dosn't have a swimable beach, but if you should ever visit a nude resort with a real beach, you probably rule out every othe resort.
    As for rule #8 - it's explained at the begining of every volley ball game. It states, if the ball goes out of the pool a woman should retreive it. She will be obligated to bend over, butt facing the pool and pass the ball through her legs to the players. It is designed to expose her, but don't fear not every gal obliges. If you already visited HB - drop a note on your experience.

Thanks Backstop, we had a real great time. 2 biggest let downs was even with water shoes hard to enjoy the beach/water and pool was not heated, so too cold for us.
    Other than that everything exceeded our expectations.
    HBR was very relaxing and after an hour my wife was comfortable enough to bare it all!
    We are looking at next trip to desire pearl as the accommodations and beach look great.
    Take Care...
    Labby 2

We were there for the first time last December, and had a fantastic time. We didn't spend much time in the pool, except on the warmest days... it was just a little too cold. We didn't get the impression that the management was arrogant, as others have commented. In fact, we had such a great time, we're getting ready to book another trip this November, right around Thanksgiving, and wondering if any lifestyle couples are going to be there. It is very laid back (and we like that), but there wasn't much going on most nights at the disco. So we're thinking we'll make our own fun!

We are going to be there Jan. 19th, 2014 until the 26th and are looking forward to it. Maybe the two of you will go to HBR then?

My wife and I will arrive July 9th. Can anyone give us a preview of the theme nights that are talked about on the Hidden Beach website. We cannot find information about what types of "costumes" we might want to bring. Any help would be appreciated.

Happy to share what we noticed and experienced during our HBR Trip in Feb re: costumes.
    Large part if group was nude, followed by HBR robes and 25 percent in some type if costume or sheer cover up ect.
    The only night (we were there M-Thursday) we notice more costumes was madri gras night.
    The disco is dead on weds nite because most folks went on the nude cruise (recommend you try it) therefore everyone was wiped out. Don't let this discourage you...HBR is laid back. Hope this helps

Hey all We are heading back home to HBR in Dec this year.. HAs anyone heard anything about whats going on at HBR. Oscar has left to goto another resort and Manuel has just sent us a email hes leaving to open his own business. keep us in the loop.... ALso we are exotic members so if anyone isnt an exotic member we can get you 50% off the regular rates if you use our friends in paradise . Let us know.. We are heading down there dec 2-12 2013....

Let talk soon

Rob n Maria

We will be there for Thanksgiving, but not in the lifestyle....