Thread: Secrets Aura Cozumel

Secrets Aura Cozumel

I understand that this resort is clothing optional. Can anyone here do a review about it? We are looking at doing a C/O vacation, our first. Thanks

Where did you see that. On Secrets Aura Cozumel website there is no mention of C/O. Also, on CastawaysTravel.com they state it is not C/O, but some topless. I wish it was C/O.

Quote Originally Posted by BriCin View Post
    Where did you see that. On Secrets Aura Cozumel website there is no mention of C/O. Also, on CastawaysTravel.com they state it is not C/O, but some topless. I wish it was C/O.

I sent a message to them from their Facebook page. Received a reply stating it was C/O. So have you been there?

Definitely not a clothing optional. Concierge says it is topless only in a certain area...not set up to be c/o, resort caters to "romance" and honeymoons/anniversaries. However, some of the nicest snorkeling & diving in the world is at their doorstep and lots of fun people like us are going. We can make anything a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by Gracie_ky View Post
    Definitely not a clothing optional. Concierge says it is topless only in a certain area...not set up to be c/o, resort caters to "romance" and honeymoons/anniversaries. However, some of the nicest snorkeling & diving in the world is at their doorstep and lots of fun people like us are going. We can make anything a good time!
    Thanks Gracie

We will be doing a nude snorkel and beach tour with manta ray divers in cozumel on nov 5 2013 if anyone is interested please contact manta ray divers cozumel.