Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to Adult resorts

New to Adult resorts

Hi,
    My wife and I are in our late 20s early 30's. We are not nudists/swingers and aren't really into that lifestyle. We would like to go to a resort where we have access to maybe a nude beach or something where we can let our inhibitions fly if we want. We are a little shy about it right now and we don't want to go somewhere where people are having sex in public. We like the idea of theme nights and playing sexy games. We like a more "laid back" atmosphere during the day but the ability to party at night.

Can anyone suggest a resort that would fit this bill? I have been looking at temptations and desire but temptations seems like it is too much of a party place and we don't like the fact that the sell day passes to singles. Desire looks like there may be too much sex going on in public. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

We have been to Temptations in Cancun and Cabo. Cancun is more of a party. There is a party pool and then they have a quiet pool. In our experience it is quiet over there. This is not a nude resort, topless is allowed. Some women just wear a thong. We were at Temptations in Cabo and it was very quiet and laid back. Both resorts were nice. Cabo was beautiful but quiet.

Sandles or Couples Negril seems like it would be perfect for you. Just that you would have to go out to the clubs at night as they say the nightlife isn't the best at either of these places.
    Last edited by Philachris; 01-28-2013 at 05:36 PM.

I hear that Desire has limited "PDAs." So that may be something you want to look into more.
    Hedo CAN be "low key" on the "clothing optional" side, but you can't guarantee that!

The only places you are allowed to have sex at Desire in Mexico are in the play room off the disco and on the rooftop whirlpool.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

We've been to Temptations, Desire, and Hedo and they all have what you want but they're all "party places" in their own way, it's gonna be hard to find what you want without the party atmosphere. You're right that Temtations allows singles, but so does Hedo. From what you're describing I would recommend Desire RM, it's very laid back during the day and if you don't want to see open sex just stay away from the rooftop hottub and the play room. You can be nude all day long and you'll have theme nights and the opportunity to let go if you choose.

Another option for you would be to skip the lifestyle resorts completely and just go to a nude resort such as N Resort or Hidden Beach.

Reading your wishes here is my take.
    N resort will give you nude and a smaller resort without the PDA's.
    Desire in Mexico limits the nude and the PDA's are very confined to two locations so easy to not go where they happen however you may find advances from other cpl's happen asking if you swing. We did.
    We are back at Hedonism II after checking out other places. The fun is there, you make it what you want it to be from a wild sexual romp to a nude lay in the sun and shade with a show and disco late when you want.
    Love that big beach where you pick the kind of vacation YOU want and if half way into the week you want to go more or less wild, you can.
    My two cents worth for what they are worth.

We agree with HedoIIIlover in that Hedo can be made in to what ever you want it to be, but from reading your comments, Sandals Resorts, Couples Resorts, or Super Clubs Grand Negril (recently sold to Couples supposedly) sound more up your alley where the nude area is going to be more private and secluded from the rest of the resort.

Hedo II: March 12-18, 2010
    Hedo II: March 20-26, 2011
    Hedo II: March 17-24, 2012
    Hedo II: March 23-30, 2013

Hedo is a large resort with a usually quite clothing optional side. There is not usually much action there so you can go have a quiet relaxing time or if you decide you can go over to the nude side and relax on the beach where there is usually more people (but you might see some sex) or you can go to the nude pool where all the crazies hang out, lol. It really is what you make it
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thanks everyone for your help! I think we have narrowed it down quite a bit. We are looking very closely at Sandals Royal Caribbean and possibly Couples Sans.

For your first experience, I would recommend Couples Tower Isle. The only nude area is the private island, and you don't have to worry about gawkers or PDA. It's a beautiful resort, and if you find that you don't like the nude thing, you've still got a beautiful resort with lots to do and good food and beaches.

We have booked at Couples San Souci! So excited.

That's a beautiful property. The nude side is separate from the hotel & public access is non-existent b/c of physical location. Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by TNC View Post
    We have booked at Couples San Souci! So excited.

Hello, I just posted under "Hidden Beach Resort Newbies quick ?'s"
    Ironically we are going there this month and seem to have similar posts and hopes for our vacation.
    You should check out the resort. Take care JK

Registered User Jamaicanmecrazy's Avatar
    Sans Souci is where we lost our nude beach virginity and will always hold a special place in our heart. We loved it so much that we returned the following year and probably will again in the near future. Enjoy!

BTW- that's the nude beach- sunset beach in my avatar. Notice the shorts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast