Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Measuring Wood

Measuring your penis: I have no clue as I don't have one.
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Lol. Am not a hooker or a pimp lol maybe a bring across the message in a wrong way lol. I know you don't see anyone at hedo saying sex for sale I never say that lol

We seem to have veered off topic here. What I was trying to do was come up with a universal standard fro penis measuring. If Cop doesn't want to use his credit card then he must use something of equal rigidity and size, a business card won't do because one could still force the ruler along with the paper card into the pubic area allowing for a false reading in the measurer's favor. Also please be reminded that if something thicker is used, say for instance, the instruction manual for an HP laser printer, you would be sacrificing 3/8 to 1/2 inch in overall length. The key points are: always measure from the top, don't force the ruler into your pubic area, squeeze those kegal muscles to maximise results, and lastly always, always be honest with yourself and accept what the ruler is telling you. We are all special in our own ways and if your loved one really does love you, she will tell you its just the perfect size for her. Happy measuring!

Dear 9 inch, when you post stuff like you posted below it is hard not to read the message in a way that would depict you as a pimp and man whore. You may want to read through your posts before you hit the post button from now on.

for private chats more pics and fun if a single guy need a jamaican girl for fun let me know and if a couple need a guy let me kknow if a girl need a guy for company n more am here a guy need a guy contact me via email if you need anything at hedo am here contact me rayanmorris70@yahoo.com am here to serve

Thanks for reminding me ( we all over look things at times ) yea mon it mmi ci mi fault

I take your advce well thanks for your correction

i understand

I definately needed that I wish someone would have spoken to me about it private. But a correction is a correction I know sometimes people would like to meet a new friend but I definally wrote its in way maybe too volgour as jamaicans would say

You are offering to bring yourself or women in for couples or single men, so what would you call that? How do you get women to come their if they are not getting paid?
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Back to the topic of the thread .... You are all thinking length --ok that is a good thing but a woman is only sooooo deep

Let's talk the real topic -----Girth (assuming acceptable length). That is what fills her up.
    Last edited by millionsnmilo; 01-25-2013 at 03:35 PM.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Woman would love to be with a white guy or a woman just as how you love to hear jamaican speak and learn of our. Culture n vibes its the same we both learn from each other I adore white woman that's why I always go back to hedo

Good day I was there in the 1s week just for a night am just here seeking some hedo friends I was the only jamaican guess there sometimes by myself another time I was there with some friend that invited me I love hedo with a passion feel free to write to me

Sounds like you've only been one night...possibly a night pass?
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

No it wasn't a night pass. From the 3-4. Also have being there for weekend being there on night pass too. Lol. Sometimes I go by myself sometimes friends flying in invite me we talk dine have lunch together etc I share jamaican food and bring them jamaican gifts there some very nice people I always tell them about what jamaican life style is like sometimes I show them placies they wish to see. I give them a fun time

Subway footlongs are only 11 inches so i guess everbody is embelleshing

http://tweentribune.com/tween/subway...less-foot-long

But I will volunteer to have a bunch of ladies measure my wood and figure out a way to get the measurement correct

Watch out for private messages from him too.
    The Chemist and the Flyer

... adding the human touch.

Quote Originally Posted by rast67 View Post
    Watch out for private messages from him too.
    Yeah he has been a busy boy since he found this forum and a way to broaden his business, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast