Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Measuring Wood

Measuring Wood

Occasionally I see numbers thrown around on this board, most recently from some recent joiner you can all probably quess. I mean come on, if you really shove the ruler into your pubic are you can pick up an additonal 1/2 to 1 inch easy and lets not even mention measuring from the underside - where do you start, the taint? If your gonna throw numbers around here's my suggestion. Hold a credit card on the top of your penis next to your pubic area, place the ruler against the credit card, squeeze your keegle muscles a few times to get that baby as big as possible and accept the results, no rounding up!

your point is taken

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMartini View Post
    Occasionally I see numbers thrown around on this board, most recently from some recent joiner you can all probably quess. I mean come on, if you really shove the ruler into your pubic are you can pick up an additonal 1/2 to 1 inch easy and lets not even mention measuring from the underside - where do you start, the taint? If your gonna throw numbers around here's my suggestion. Hold a credit card on the top of your penis next to your pubic area, place the ruler against the credit card, squeeze your keegle muscles a few times to get that baby as big as possible and accept the results, no rounding up!
    I know what u mean

Lol lol lol rotflmao!!!!!!!!! We measure from the inside, measuring from the outside is cheating, you could start below the balls there and that would not be fair, lol. This just made me smile, thanks for that And on another note, what's with the pros on here lately offering their services while at Hedo! Geez!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

lol ssometimes the service is needed

Well sometimes a fantasy is need to full fill being at hedo sometimes size don't matter sometimes it does but everyone have there prefrence always someone there want to try a big bamboo something to make there body shiver even after they shower something to put that big smile on there face

You just wanna get my credit card number, im on to you, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Lol. She wouldn't see my number because mine would be blacking the credit entire credit card

@9inchbabanaja - I had not really payed attention to your posts before and I thought you were a woman offering your services. Now I have gone back and read them and realise that you are a guy offering your services and also offering to bring in women, so you are not only a prostitude, but a pimp. That is the shit that gives Hedo a bad name. Sure they are there, sure we have all seen them lurking, but seriously, invading the forum and offering your services makes Hedo and this forum look bad for newbies.

Ok thank you for your advice I have never thought of that your point is well taken. I never look at it that way. And your right

Thank you. I appreciate you hearing my opinion.

Your welcome sometimes we do things without thinking because we think of our self but when someone show us the right way or let us see what we over look then we look and see that we were doing something wrong and your the 1s person to correct me thanks am not a bad guy just got carried away

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    @9inchbabanaja - I had not really payed attention to your posts before and I thought you were a woman offering your services. Now I have gone back and read them and realise that you are a guy offering your services and also offering to bring in women, so you are not only a prostitude, but a pimp. That is the shit that gives Hedo a bad name. Sure they are there, sure we have all seen them lurking, but seriously, invading the forum and offering your services makes Hedo and this forum look bad for newbies.

Very well said!

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Lol I don't see anyone arguing just see some one making a correction and some one taking it.

Go macra

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Totally Agree!!
    Jan 2009 - Virgins
    Feb 2010 Fluffs, Feb 2011 Fluffs
    March 2012 Ms. NSS, March 2013 Ms. NSS, March 2014 Ms. NSS, March 2015 Ms. NSS
    March 2016 Ms. NSS
    Sept 22, 2016 - Oct 1, 2016 Djs Island and Bare All Travel

Quote Originally Posted by 9inchbananaja View Post
    Well sometimes a fantasy is need to full fill being at hedo sometimes size don't matter sometimes it does but everyone have there prefrence always someone there want to try a big bamboo something to make there body shiver even after they shower something to put that big smile on there face
    HEDO IS NOT hooker central.......I've never seen anyone that was interested in hooking up with a pro!!!! Mac is right. It's very uncomfortable and makes me feel like I WON'T BE SAFE. This thread is no an invite for you to advertise your services.

COP: LMAO, great reply!
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast