Thread: Countdown to "N"

Countdown to "N"

I see they have a H2 countdown on that forum so I thought I'd add one for those going to N. Only 5 more sleeps for us then back to N!

Quote Originally Posted by GBSoren View Post
    I see they have a H2 countdown on that forum so I thought I'd add one for those going to N. Only 5 more sleeps for us then back to N!
    for us 45 days to go! Please post a trip report when you are back. Enjoy!!

Yes, please post a trip report. I had my wife talked into trying, but she read several bad reviews somewhere. Didn't really make any difference, had to postpone indef. the vacation.

We'll be there in 24 hours for 10 days. Can't wait to hear the word "volleyball"!

Blog Entries
    One week from Saturday we will be back for 3rd time, looking forward to relaxing, and meeting friends, anyway hope the peeps count is more than before, need atleast 8 for volley ball, yeah mon!

24 days be our second time, can't wait love it there....

21 days till our first visit to N. Soooo ready to be there for eight glorious days!

Down to 2 now, one more night at home and one at park 'n ride motel close to the airport. I alway feel like the vacation kind of starts when we leave home, really starts when we touch down in Jamiaca! When do others feel like your vacation officially starts?

Like you we have to travel quite a ways to get to the airport too. The fun begins when we leave home!

we have the same feeling. For us vacation starts a few days before a little bit with reading all the blogs and threads. The moment we leave home it really starts! Enjoy Jamaica. For us 40 days to go before we are heading to N.
    Dimph and Peter.

Blog Entries
    starts for us when we are actually in Jamaica, just the thought of being naked for a week,,,, relaxing and doing what ever! more days and counting yeah baby!

Hello all: We did 4 days at N after 4 days at Hedo in March last year. We really enjoyed ourselves and the vibe is completely different. The rooms reminded us of camping in the north, lotsa of pine and just kinda a cottagie feel. When we visited there was a bout 10 couple total, mostly from Wisconsin for some reason. Just ended up that way as no one knew each other before. Really nice bunch of people and everyone had a blast together. Not much night life to speak of but very good dining and a staff that tried very had to make everyone feel welcome. Nice beach, nice pool and hot tub area, overall 2 thumbs up for a laid back nakid beach vacation. We are planing to return likely in March again this year.