Thread: Anyone tried calling for a bargain?

Question Anyone tried calling for a bargain?

Since the resort is so often nearly empty, has anyone tried calling the resort directly to try to get a bargain rate? I figure they would be better off filling the rooms, even if they took a cut on the rate, which is relatively high for a resort that is clearly not that popular, yet. Seems worth a try, right?

You could always try but I would guess you wouldnt get anywhere.

If the resort sold to individuals there would be no incentive for the travel agents to carry or promote the product.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

What travel agents are promoting N Resort? Go Classy appears to have a page and maybe Caribbean Hideaways, but I don't see that they are really doing much. I don't see resort takeovers or anything like that for sure. I'm sure Expedia and such could care less what they do and hotels offer direct bookings cheaper than online all of the time.

Actually, I guess Go Classy and Caribbean Hideaways are the same people?
    Last edited by chazo4; 01-15-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Havent been to N Resort but Im sure any of the agents listed on this site will book you, including Castaway Travel.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

We checked around for our trip next month to N and Castaway Travel had the best deal...

Travelocity was cheapest when you combine room with air. It is a bit of a pain to find N. It will not pop up if you plug it in, you have to go to all inclusive and scroll until you find it.

We sell N Resort, in fact, very shortly, we will be the exclusive agents in Canada ! (we also sell to US clients)

Blog Entries
    Best deal I got at Hedo was the first time there. I already had a room down on the mid beach and was bored silly. I called from Negril and got a pretty good deal, I didn't really negotiate, I just explained my position, I already had one room and I couldn't pay a ton for a second one. Good investment for them really, I've been there ever since.

I think if you waited till the last minute and called directly to the resort or booked a night mid-beach and showed up in the lobby and negotiated, maybe. I've travelled a bunch and negotiated a bunch, but that is the last thing I would want to do on a Hedo vacation. I want it done, peace of mind, obsessing for months before I go......

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

If you go to Travelocity right now and try to book N Resort, it is giving every 4th night free. And, we booked it with airfare and it cut another $400 off the package price. And, you can enter SAVINGS75 and get another $75 off the total. Back to N for 8 nights in May!! If you choose hotels or vacation packages for Jamaica, just enter the word "NATURAL" as the hotel name and N will pop right up.