Thread: Hedo related first post

Hedo related first post

Hello:

I am "Sam" and my wife is "Sandy" (not real names). The rest of this is true though. We are older (not too old) and from California. We are going to Jamaica in March and we are planning on going to Hedo II on a day pass.

Frankly, if it were up to me, we would be staying in Hedo. It sounds like a blast! Sandy wants to take it slow but seems interested enough to try a day pass.

Sandy is much more shy than me and, of course, I am not going to ask her to do something she does not want to do. She has been to hedo years ago (before me) and she stayed on the prude side.

We've been to nude beaches and to a naturist resort a few times in California. Yes I liked it more than she did.

The reason I joined is this group is, I am going to be asking questions about using a day pass, I expect the experience at Hedo (nude side) will be very different than our other experiences in a sedate naturist environment. I don't want to freak her out, or make her feel pressured.

I will be looking for feedback - so that's my story.

Sincerely "Sam"

Where are you guys staying? If across the street at Breezes you will get a great nudie intro on the c/o side. Very casual, great people and the best food at the resort. No funny business during the day, just naked people hanging out having fun. Much more conversation and new friends made on nude side than clothing side.
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014
    The pool at The Artesan on weekends when it is hot!

Depending on your exact dates and what group / if any, is there, is the "experiences" you may encounter, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Like CopNkitten said it all depends on the groups or people that are there. Every trip we have taken to Hedo has been a little different. The people we have meet have always been welcoming, If your wife goes with an open mind, she will regret not booking at Hedo, but that just gives you an excuse to go back.

Thanks everybody for the posts. My wife was at Hedo 30+ years ago (yea, we're not kids) and stayed on the prude side. We are staying at CN not far from Hedo; at least they have AN. A Hedo day pass is the best we are (I am) going to get, not sure if she'll even do that. Me, I would love to go; but not without her.

We'll see. Hey, my sweet lady sets the pace! That's the way it's gotta be. She does have an open mind, just a bit timid.

So, what comes with a day pass, are drinks included? I know they are only good until 8; but that should give a flavor of the place, right?

I know it will be totally cool. I think if we do go, and meet some nice people and have some good times all will be well. Just gotta get over that first hurdle. I have read posts from some really mellow folks here and hope to meet some of you.
    Last edited by sandsofca; 03-03-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Everything is included on your day pass.
    Not like we have wristbands or anything, once your onsite, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Make sure you get down to the nude beach/pool immediately. Don't waste time in the beginnning checking anything out, there will be plenty of time for that later in the day.

In the end timid is fine for the MRS. but the nude beach/pool area is a very social place with lots of interaction so if the wife might like a giant in-the-pool cocktail party with nice, friendly nekkid people you'll have a ball. And no one will pressure you to do anything. You'll find nothing but respect. Have a ball

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Thanks everybody. We will be in Negril in about 3 weeks, so maybe we'll see you there. Sorry if this seems like a dumb question. I have never been there. Whats the best way to get from Couple Negril to Hedo? Is it a good (safe) place to walk? They look close...

Blog Entries
    Its not really walking distance. Would make for a good jog!! Remember the beach is about 7 miles. Cab ride is about 10 dollars. Negotiate the price before getting in the cab.

Blog Entries
    Ooops sorry. Wrong resort. Swept away is pretty far, Couples Negril is pretty close. You can walk there but you have to walk along the road is my understanding. I dont think Breezes lets you walk through. Safe enough during the day.

Thanks for all the great information!

I have some more questions about the Hedo day passes. As I said, we are staying at Couples Negril this trip. The truth is, Mrs. S was nervous about staying at Hedo, so we decided to go to another resort this trip and check out Hedo on a day pass and, if she feels secure, then come (hopefully) we can can come back and stay at Hedo on a subsequent trip.

We have not decided on a specific day to come. Do we need to? Do we need to make reservations since we are not getting a room? Or, do we just show up?

We will be in Negril next week, we are staying March 25 until April 1. I know we will be close enough to walk to Hedo. I know the day pass will cost $150, and that is fine.

I assume Hedo takes Visa credit cards for day passes. Since we plan to go to the nude side, what do we do with our clothes once we get there? Are there lockers or a safe place for us to put our clothes? We do not want to be stuck naked at Hedo because someone took our clothes, wait a minute, that might not be bad at all! :-)

We are looking forward to this and to hopefully making a return trip for a week as guests. My wife is a repeat guest, she stayed there in the 80's on the prude side, but did not go over to the nude side (no, we are not kids.)

If you see a tall dude with a mustache with a somewhat shy wife next week, please say hello!

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. And, if you will be there, look forward to seeing you.

~Mister S

UPDATE: I got this info from a helpful guy at Hedo that answers most, if not all, of my questions, "You may purchase the Day or Night Pass by showing up. We have no lockers for you to store your clothes at the moment and yes we do accept Visa Cards... We look forward to hosting you again and again and hope you have a wonderful experience when you visit us."

So, Hedo, we come soon!

~Mister S