Thread: Age and dress

Age and dress

Hi,
    we are planning to spend a week in Feb at Desire.
    We would like to know what would be the average age of the guests and what kind of dress we should put in the bag.
    moreover there are the daily activities (sexy games etc..)?

V&M

Blog Entries

Cool What to pack for Desire, Cabo

Desire Cabo or Desire Pearl or Desire Riviera Mayan (near Cancun)? If you are packing for Desire Cabo (we were there Dec 2012) pack the following to wear for the after dinner (10 pm) entertainment in the Melange Bar in the courtyard and late night disco (after 11 pm):

Monday night : Colors of Mexico (sexy green, white or red outfit or all 3 colors) My girlfriend wore a beautiful hand made authentic Mexican dress and her hubby wore what use to be a mexican rug as a poncho.

Tuesday night: Anything But Clothes (be creative; I was lazy and just wanted to wear a towel; next year I plan to wear beads and feather boas. I saw people wearing swim flippers as skirts, a couple wearing matching shower curtains, and of course plastic garbage bag bikinis)

Wednesday night: Sexy Pirate

Thursday: Sexy Fluorescent Clothing (think neon workout clothes or lime green, day glo orange hot pink stuff you were going to send to the thrift store)

Friday: Toga night (wear a sheet or buy or sew a toga costume before you go)

Saturday: Sexy/ sheer lingerie for the woman and pajamas/ boxers for the men

Sunday: White night (women can wear a man's white dress shirt only or sexy white lingerie or sexy white dress)

The average age of the guests was around 50 (I am in my early 50's, my husband is in his late 50's). We hung out with beautiful people in their 60's and in their 80's. We also had so much fun with the cool couples in their 20's and 30's who don't care about how old people are or what they look like just love the company of free spirited, fun loving people. Every day at the pool starting at 11 am there is water aerobics, followed by sexy pool side games (Tuesday you can volunteer to be covered in chocolate sauce, whipped cream and marshmellows and then have your friends/lovers sample the resulting tasty treat; any day is good to do body shots pool side. ) Ofcourse there is a naked pool volley ball game every afternoon. If you decide to go off site for fun bring the usual shorts and t - shirts/ sun dresses. Bring nice dark colored running shoes and long pants if you are man for the many formal a la carte dinners (no reservation needed, more formal dinners than buffets due to small resort size or you can eat naked or wear provided robe in your room as room service only costs $10. and no cost for the meal itself) If you go on the off site Baja Buggy tour through the desert and in the mountain canyons and along the Pacific ocean both of you should wear long pants and runners as part of the tour includes parking the buggies and climbing up huge granite boulders along the mountain side. Breakfast and lunch casual clothes are fine as long as you have sandles on and tops and bottoms (bathing suit cover up). If you only have a towel and sandles for the lunch buffet pool side you can ask the staff for a paper plate and quickly grab some food from the buffet to eat on a deck chair or beach bed by the pool. Dinner women wear casual or more formal dresses or night club sexy dresses. Women could wear shorts and a top to dinner but men must wear pants and closed toe shoes. Hats are not permitted at dinner.

We are going late February/early march. This description of what to wear is fantastic!!! Thank you!!

Hi juicyLucie,
    we are planning to go at Desire Riviera Maya which looks like to be the most active in term of enterteinment...
    Thanks for the info.