Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Place to go?

Good Place to go?

We just did our first trip to Hedo. Was a Blast! thinking of trying Desire (formerly Temptation I guess) as it is a much easier flight for us coming from Alberta, Canada, and is always Nice to see a new place and have never been to Cabo. i see many comments Good and bad, we are low maintenance, dont care about if it is a 5 star or not, as long as clean, and good service is more important to us than the Fancieness of a resort, wondering is the beach right there? i could not see any pictures, assume and Hope the beach is right there but some resorts you have to walk a ways to get to it. We are not swingers but enjoyed the freedom of going clothing optional, are most people here naked or is it a mix? Any feedback is Appreciated. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Cool Desire Cabo Dec 3 - 17, 2012

Just got back from Desire, Cabo a few weeks ago with my hubby. To answer your questions; everything is very clean, the service is AMAZING !!! We have been to Hedo 7 times and we have never been pampered and spoiled like we were at Desire. Seems to me that from almost all the upper level balconies a lovely partial view of the ocean is possible. When you are partying in or around the hot tub above the spa the beach is right below on the far side. Many evenings I sat and watched the sunset over the ocean. When sitting in the lunch buffet restaurant (available 11 am to 6 PM) I always sat near the open air windows so I could feel like I was directly on the beach as the beach was right outside the windows. Walking outside the restaurant the beach beds were most welcoming and the view on the beach spectacular !!! Most people were naked but one of our friends kept her bottoms on for the first 4 days and another friend kept her entire bathing suit on for the entire trip; no problem in any case. The resort is half the size of Hedo (150 rooms vs. 300 rooms) which makes for a friendly, intimate atmosphere. However, like Hedo 3 because of the smaller more compact location it is alot more obvious what people are up to... It was cool to go out on the balcony first thing and see our friends having breakfast in the outdoor section of the buffet restaurant and know not only could I make it in time for breafast (7:30 am to 11ish) I could also join our friends. The swingers seemed more cliquey than Hedo; hung out in a tight little group at the hot tub and were grouped together for meals as most of the dinners were gourmet a la carte (no reservation needed). Everyone mingled on the dance floor at the disco which had fabulous music as the DJ totally played to the the crowd. There were live bands at breakfast, dinner and for the evening entertainment in the courtyard bar several nights a week. To hear 3 different bands in one day on resort plus different bands each week was truly wonderful. The swingers were friendly but not as friendly as swingers at Hedo where everyone feels like a friend. Maybe its the ganja that makes everyone that much more willing to have open hearted conversation at Hedo ?! We made very close friends among the non-swingers; dinner and dancing nightly; games together around the pool daily; excursions into San Jose del Cabo town square/shopping(just cross the street) and 40 minutes bus ride to Cabo San Lucas (30 pesos). We loved Desire, Cabo and have already planned a return trip next December with the 2 of the 5 couples we had such a fabulous time with.
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 01-14-2013 at 12:33 AM.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Thanks a lot for the Reply Juicy Lucie! my wife loves your name by the way haha. I Appreciate the detail on resort, i do as Much research before we go and this helps a Lot! I can say we Will be going to Desire! was thinking of a quick 5 day trip in march when we have some Free time, if not next winter forsure! thanks again!

We'll be going there from March 22-25 for a quick trip ourselves. It'll be our virgin trip, so we'll see what's shaking. Would love to buy you guys a drink!

We are BOOKED! haha its On! mar 21-25. We will take you up on that drink and Buy you one back luckylady! Virgin trip for us too to Desire, we will be Virgins together there! haha. We have something to look forward to now! Been to Mexcio several times but never Cabo. And the Erotic Couples Massage at Desire sounds Fun! anyone had one there?

Right on! (Tried to respond to your message and friend you, but was woefully unsuccessful). We've been to Cabo multiple times, but never anywhere like Desire, that's for sure. You're going to have a day's head start on us, so we'll have to step up our game on the 22nd....

I saw your msg! yeah messages a little strange through this site but all good. we will scope out the place for you and get the Drinks a flowing for your Arrival! haha

What's the expected age range there? We usually go to St Martin and are used to others on the beach being slightly wrinkly and, like ourselves, not quite as young and beautiful as we used to be. Would we feel old and out of it at Desire Cab?

Ready for our first trip. We will right a full report upon return. Who else is going to be there?

Adult Entertainment info for Las Vegas
    First trip to Desire Cabo starts March 19th!

3 trips to H2
    9 trips to Hedo 3
    4 trips to Temptations

Sounds Good NV cpl thx!

2 weeks to Go! We will be there mar 21-26! Cannot Wait! Who is gonna be there those dates!?

We'll be there from the 22nd - 25th....16 short (i wish) days away!!

Talking Countdown

10 days 16 hours and 32 minutes left... Not that we are counting.

Adult Entertainment info for Las Vegas
    First trip to Desire Cabo starts March 19th!

3 trips to H2
    9 trips to Hedo 3
    4 trips to Temptations

Thats Right lady Luck its Coming up soon hey! I havnt been on here much lately trip just seemed Sooooo far away had to put it out of my mind for a while but now the Countdown is Onnn again! cant wait!!

NV cpl when are you there til? we are there mar 21-26!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast