Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Groups and gang action

Make sure to wear your birthday tiaras!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

A gang bang is a situation in which a person engages in consensual sex acts with several individuals at the same time. Normally there is a single individual who is the central focus of the sexual activity, e.g. one woman surrounded by several men. Rather than serial couplings by two people, the gang bang is defined by the number and simultaneity of the various sex acts such as oral sex, anal sex or double penetration.

Sound non-violent to me.
    The Chemist and the Flyer

... adding the human touch.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnnysideup69 View Post
    We've only been 4 times with #5 cumming up in a few weeks,BUT we have seen gang bangs(and mostly NOT single men), group sex,rope play ,waxing,flogging , doms and subs,girl piles,public sex,girl blowing the whole hot tub and the list goes on.So I'm pretty confident that no matter what your fantasy is there will be people there who will be more than happy to participate.
    Just my $0.02
    Where do we sign up for one of those girl piles?

Quote Originally Posted by 46to10 View Post
    Girl piles? Now that sounds like a great evening for us ladies.
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

I think PNK was just having a bad day . Gang bangs most definitely do happen at Hedo, as others have said just watch out for the right opportunity and try not to be forceful or come across as too desperate. I think most situations like this happen spontaneously rather than than preplanned.

Quote Originally Posted by 46to10 View Post

46 to 10 How you two been .We need to get get our schedules matched up again,its been too long .
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Make sure to wear your birthday tiaras!!!!
    We are suppose to be nude! ;p
    Mike & Carrie

Going since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCarrie View Post
    We are suppose to be nude! ;p
    Head gear doesn't count '

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    I think PNK was just having a bad day . Gang bangs most definitely do happen at Hedo, as others have said just watch out for the right opportunity and try not to be forceful or come across as too desperate. I think most situations like this happen spontaneously rather than than preplanned.

You have to take PNK posts with a grain of salt, they mean well just come across rude at times. They have been going to Hedo for ever and know alot about the place but not always the right words to but into play so to speak. You dont owe anyone on this board a apology for stating what you want there. Go have fun its your vacation to hell with everyone else.
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Head gear doesn't count '
    Head always counts.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sunnnysideup69 View Post

46 to 10 How you two been .We need to get get our schedules matched up again,its been too long .
    We won't be there in January. Does anyone deliver?? We are good. Will send you a PM. Enjoy your trip. be sure to send a trip report with details of these girl piles.

Thanks for all of the input. It sounds like the 3 rd week in jan sounds like a blast. How often are the group rooms open is that an every night thing? We really enjoy group play and being watched she loves putting on a show for others to watch. I will have to try and see if our schedule can allow us to go and party. From your experiences which group puts on the best party and the most fun and with the most playrooms. We have been here 3 times and hear about its potential just we are hoping to have the most fun and to fill that fantasy this next trip.

B& K

Every trip is different and every day is different at Hedo. I don't really think there is one group out there that is more then any others as for sexual thrill. That all depends on who is there and the mood at the time. Just pick a few dates that are good for you and look around and read trip reports. It really depends on you. Some groups are more party then others, some groups are layed back. Some groups have older members, some have mostly younger members (although age doesn't really matter, but you don't want to be old and hanging with all young or young and hanging with all old). Research the calanders and get in touch with the groups hosts and ask what they have to offer and what other years have been like and so on. Most groups get the play room twice a week. Hope that helps. We love watching and being watched too so I get what you are saying!!

I think what PNK said originally was partly true.....that Hedo is not a sex club, and that was the point he was trying to get across. Which is a big mis-conception of the place that comes from lore, Playboy or where ever and he was probably just trying to set the record straight. We met a single guy on the bus to H3 one year and I think he really believed that within 5 minutes of getting past the lobby (or in the lobby for that matter) he was going to be sticking his dick in as many orifices as he could keep up with. I tried to tell him it wasn't that way but his perception of the place was so skewed that he wasn't listening. The lights were on but no one was home so to speak. The second day we were there we ran into him and asked how it was going, his bags were packed in the lobby and he waiting for a bus to take him "to the real Hedo"...bet ya he didn't get blown in the lobby of H2 either. Does group sex happen, yes. Do gang bangs, yes. Do they happen frequently out in the open....not so much. As Angela said it depends on what the crowd is like on a given day and who is there.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Head always counts.
    Cop..
    I like the way you think "whoop whoop!"
    Mike & Carrie

Going since 2012

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast