Thread: Spice Lifestyle - what should I make my wife wear?

Spice Lifestyle - what should I make my wife wear?

Hi
    My Wife and I are going to Spice Lifestyle 27. July to 2. August 2013.
    We have agreed that I choose which clothes she is allowed to wear around the clock.

What would you like your wife to wear (or what should I make mine wear):
    During the day
    For dinner
    For the evening

I can not decide, so I look forward to your ideas, photos and links.
    Best regards
    Grakt

Blog Entries
    My wife and i are going 14th July 2013 for a week she has los of clothing that she will wear, we went to Hedo 2 in June this year and she dressed for all the theme nights on P.J. and fetish night she just wore high heels and a g-string thong toples, she will do the same at Spice plus several seethrough net mini dresses and a toples harness and g-string for fetish night, but don't make her wear sexy stuff, just plead a lot and look really hope full, it always works for me, just tell her how sexy and fantasic she will look, but make what she wears short seethrough topless or nude lots of flesh showing but ask nice.

GLENN & VAL

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    So while we are on the subject,I wonder how many of the wives allow their partners to choose their outfits for the evening?
    Why are why not?For some reason,my wife allows this with no questions asked and I consider myself lucky.Just wondering how the rest of the ladies weigh in on this "let him pick the outfit" issue?
    NN

Blog Entries
    I'm very lucky with Val as she always ask's before we go out "what shall i wear" and its into the slut wear, well she always gets me to wear what she likes so its only fair she always does it with a smile, and me well i'm grinning from ear to ear, she has lots of very sexy outfits what there is of the outfit that is, micro mini dresses that are also seethrough that sought of stuff.

GLENN & VAL

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    So while we are on the subject,I wonder how many of the wives allow their partners to choose their outfits for the evening?
    My girl has done that.. but often times it's because she's staring at the suitcase and I say "here, you'd look great in this" and she just says "ok!" and within 10 minutes we're out the door. Otherwise she'd still be standing there staring at the suitcase. ^_^

hey, i'm with you.. kind of surprise of this kind of question but i guess, each couple has it's own way. maximum we talk about it together but i guess "what should i tell my wife to dress" sounded weird to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Why are why not?For some reason,my wife allows this with no questions asked and I consider myself lucky.Just wondering how the rest of the ladies weigh in on this "let him pick the outfit" issue?
    NN