We have received several calls over the past few weeks from members that did not know we were a regular full service travel agent. Many thought we just did a few events at Hedonism and Desire and that was it. I also heard from many of our guests that they didn’t think it mattered who they booked through for our events. It is obvious as the head of marketing I have not been doing my job! LoveVoodoo Travel is a full service Lifestyle travel agent. While we do have a few "Partner" agents that we work with we would certainly love to opportunity to handle your travel needs directly. We book Hedonism, Caliente, Fantasy, Temptation and all of the Desire resorts. There are also a number of great cruises going on including the Couples Cruises, and European Cruises. Also because of the volume we do we, we typically have some of the best rates in the business. We have a full time staff of some of the best and most experienced people in the travel business and would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Give us a call or check out our web site when you are planning your next vacation. www.LoveVoodooTravel.com or call 1-866-408-1369. If you have any suggestions on how we can do a better job please let us know, we are always trying to improve.