Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mature age groups

Registered User Downunder Coupl's Avatar

Mature age groups

Hi all. We were just wondering whether, of the groups who organize Hedo trips, anyone caters for more mature people, say, over 40? We know that all ages are welcome in most groups and we've partied with all ages at Hedo, but we have friends who are interested in going and expressed a preference for people mostly their own ages. Can anyone help with advice?

well that's refreshing...most of this type of question is for which groups cater to the young crowd...20's-30's. I think your friends will have no problem with any group. The average age of a hedo guest is 40;s 50's and the 20's-30's are the minority. I'm not aware of anyone who excludes young people and specifically markets to "mature" as we all tend to be a little on the "immature" side once we check into Hedo anyway.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

40's Mature?
    Say it isnt so, lol.
    I would say most of our group is 40's and 50's, but we have some in 30's, had 20's and even one gentleman over all those ages.
    We have people of all ages in our group but most of us are 40's and 50's.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

As always.....NO PROBLEM MON......AT HEDO.

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    40's Mature?
    Say it isnt so, lol.
    I would say most of our group is 40's and 50's, but we have some in 30's, had 20's and even one gentleman over all those ages.
    We have people of all ages in our group but most of us are 40's and 50's.
    Cop..
    My opinion is the average age is around 45 and leans toward older. My guess is the older people have the time and money where youngers are inhibited by family and lack of money. I always said "older folks have the money". Cop....That older guy will be 75 and still acts like a teenager when at Hedo......lol. Dick Singlecruiser
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....

Hey, are they letting young people in now? When we first visited Hedo there were a load of 20's to late 30's with a few into their mid 70's. On our latest trip we were by no means the oldest, with quite a number past 70. There were few people younger than say 35 (they were all working, having kids, being busy yada yada). All the real seniors were gloating about pensions, loads of time to have a ball etc.
    Age is NEVER the issue at Hedo. Can you afford to go? Have you got the time? Can you be seen enjoying yourself (and possibly someone else) while naked? Now that's the issue. I can, I shall return.

Let's not ask the average age question again as it is meaningless. After a day in the sun and the hot tub we are all 'young' gibbering idiots -- having a great time.

PNK

Can you narrow it down to a time frame? That would help
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I have found that all birth certificates are checked at the door, if not left at home. If you enjoy being around people who want to enjoy their vacation, you'll have fun. Walk up to some one, introduce yourself and go from there. (Have you ever asked someone their age at a party at home?--Probably not. No need here)

March at Hedo is Spring Break for people who KNOW how to enjoy Spring Break!!!

Bottom Line: Age is an arbitrary number assigned to us before we have the chance to say, "No Thanks."

Respect those around you. They will respect you. All will have an awesome HEDO time, Mon!!
    Next trip: H2 March 11-18, 2013 with Ms. No Swimsuit

Registered User Downunder Coupl's Avatar
    mc r a - We think they would consider going during June or July (winter in Australia).
    We agree with everyone here. We've had a ball with all age groups when we've gone. We'll keep working on our friends to take the plunge and just go to Hedo. They aren't nudist types so are a bit self-conscious of being surrounded by attractive young bodies.
    We told them everyone's nervous the first time but just get in the pool, have a few drinks and talk to people. Big Dave's right; treat it just like a party at home.
    So it seems that there is no specific group that concentrates on, say, 45+.

There are many groups that have different focuses/desires. None that I know of that are focused on age. From what I can tell, you will be fine and quite the object of desire.

Have fun!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Whilst we are on the subject of age,I would think most Hedonites tend to have a younger "mindset" than the average person.In particular I know someone who is a 32 yr old man who managed to go thru some sort of Star Wars like time warp and become trapped in a 60 yr old body.How does that happen?Anybody?(the good news is that his better half who also got caught in the time warp is holding up quite nicely and looking forward to the trip)
    NN

Quote Originally Posted by Downunder Coupl View Post
    Hi all. We were just wondering whether, of the groups who organize Hedo trips, anyone caters for more mature people, say, over 40? We know that all ages are welcome in most groups and we've partied with all ages at Hedo, but we have friends who are interested in going and expressed a preference for people mostly their own ages. Can anyone help with advice?
    Well were in our 40's but are in no way mature.We like to Like a bunch of 20 year olds.
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Quote Originally Posted by sunnnysideup69 View Post
    Well were in our 40's but are in no way mature.We like to Like a bunch of 20 year olds.
    And the best part is that we know FAR more than the 20 year olds!!!!

Keeping with the theme of previous postings...I believe that booze and nudity are the great equalizers anyway. Nekkid on the beach, pool or hot tub and no one cares if you're 30, 40, 50+ or a millionaire or a hundred-aire. It's all good!

You'll find that Halloween and Anniversary time frames have a lot of the older crowd. Anniversary (Nov 1st) and Halloween have many many repeat offenders, some who have been coming to hedo since its inception...when they..and the resort...were much younger. It's a great, fun crowd and we love it. We are now in our low 50s and about mid age of many in that time frame....tho always new people (younger) coming in...the rest of us just keep aging! Highly recommend late October / early November.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast