Thread: Single female in her early 30s

Single female in her early 30s

Being a single female traveling alone this summer, would I really have a good time?

Yes, definitely.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Lovely, Westfield here! We went last year for the first time and going back this January. It is what you want to make of it with our experience being that there was respect given to all and no pressure to do anything you don't want to(single or not). The key is to have an idea of what your boundries are and to stick with them. But most important, just relax and have fun!!! J & R

Hello!

chuck here. I'am going to Hedo 3 from 28 Dec to 4 Jan. I have never been but very excited. I'am going mainly because I have totally changed my body within a year and being single, which may the only bad thing. I have gone from 185lbs to about 150lbs and workout 3 times a week. Just cut the CARBS! I live in Sitka Alaska and fly up here. Way to fun of a job. So don't be scared you will have fun, I really think I'll have fun, even though a single guy & heard I will be callled a Wally, Vinne, or a Jerry. Just want to walk naked on the beach, swim up to a bar and order a drink withought having to pull out a wallet, and dance crazy!

Chuck
    Last edited by captainthompson; 12-19-2006 at 08:15 PM.

I am doing the same thing myself... I am gonna make my fun!!! I am going August 3 - 10th.

You will have a blast!! You will find lots of people to hang out with and just have fun!!

single male advice ? ... headed down there with my buddy.. it will be our first time down there.. we are straight and just want to meet some nice ladies.. since we have no idea what to expect.. any advice on how to fit in would be appreciated.. we are not " vinnies "

I went as a single woman last year and I loved it! So much in fact that I am going back again this year. You can decide how much a part of the action you want to be. Everyone is sooo friendly when they are naked! People are very respectful so if you want to be left alone they will... but if you want to just have a great time with a bunch of great people you can do that too.

If you want to talk offline let me know.

Blog Entries

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dark&lovely View Post
    Being a single female traveling alone this summer, would I really have a good time?

I am doing the same thing! Travel dates are 06/09 - 06/14!
    Have decided to visit both resorts for my trip.
    A single lady at Hedo?!?!
    I am excitied and nervous and EXCITED!
    I am going to need a 12 step program in order to pry myself away from this site!
    It is addicting!
    So many questions are running through my mind:
    Can a single woman have fun?
    Is a single woman safe?
    Since I am not traveling with a group, will I have anything to do? Anyone to do it with?
    As fun loving and outgoing as I am, the whole idea of being there is a little intimidating.
    After spending a week reading all there is to read about various people, activities and the like, I have decided to just chill out... relax... enjoy my short vacation.
    I am so hyped about my trip, reading the other posts is making me impatient. Wish I was leaving tomorrow!
    We should chat.

I traveled with two other girlfriends recently, and to be honest with you, I wished at times I was one of the women traveling solo. I showed up at the resort without the friends and felt much more free in introducing myself to others/making friends etc, than I did with the girlfriends around. Plus, there was the whole concern about whether other members in your party were having a good time or not, which ended up being annoying after awhile.

There was one single woman there when we were down and she looked like she was having a blast. Inspired me to think about doing the same in the future. I really felt safe through out the whole trip and as others have said, it really is what you make of it. Act unsafe and you put yourself at risk. But if your smart, savy, and open minded then the sky is the limit. Have a blast and let us know how it went when you get back.

I deleted post
    Last edited by aussiexpat; 06-13-2007 at 10:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Lightbulb

I traveled solo, and had 10 days of pure bliss. I had a private room at both resorts. If I shared my room, the other person would have been pissed!
    There are people that I met at the resorts who I will certainly travel with in the future.
    I would, however, not recommend rooming with anyone.
    If money is an issue, wait until you can afford a single room.
    I witnessed too many people asking for permission to use their rooms.
    If you are going for grown and sexy fun, plan for the grown bit, and don't share your room...
    The sexy will always be there...
    Trust.

~EHB~

Dark&lovely, what dates are you traveling....My hubby and I will be there Aug 5-12.....

Austin TX, just south of St. louis and slightly north of Negril
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyHedoBeauty View Post
    I traveled solo, and had 10 days of pure bliss. I had a private room at both resorts. If I shared my room, the other person would have been pissed!
    There are people that I met at the resorts who I will certainly travel with in the future.
    I would, however, not recommend rooming with anyone.
    If money is an issue, wait until you can afford a single room.
    I witnessed too many people asking for permission to use their rooms.
    If you are going for grown and sexy fun, plan for the grown bit, and don't share your room...
    The sexy will always be there...
    Trust.

Cant wait for the Trip Report!

Gary
    GARY N LORA

BOSOM BUDDIES
    Feb 20 - Mar 1, 2014
    Nov 1-8, 2014