Thread: Question for anyone that has attended a couples cruise in the past

Question for anyone that has attended a couples cruise in the past

I hoping to book the April Cruise for my wife and I as a christmas present. The only concern I have is our age. My wife and I are mid to upper 20s and from the research I have done it looks like we may be much youger that most of the crowd. Can anyone that has been on one of these cruises give some input of the age of most people on the cruise? Thanks in advance. Whether we go or not it looks like a ton of fun!

we were on the freedom of the seas this past Nov...And from what I saw the age groups are all over.. from the twenty-somethings to the older somethings.. I am sure you will fit in with no problem.. We are in out late 40's and we fir right in the middle.. lol
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

Quote Originally Posted by midwestcouple22 View Post
    I hoping to book the April Cruise for my wife and I as a christmas present. The only concern I have is our age. My wife and I are mid to upper 20s and from the research I have done it looks like we may be much youger that most of the crowd. Can anyone that has been on one of these cruises give some input of the age of most people on the cruise? Thanks in advance. Whether we go or not it looks like a ton of fun!
    I am 28 and my lady is 25. We'll be on the freedom of the seas this up coming November. Rumor has it usually these events are populated by a little more mature people due to the price tag.

Younger crowd

Quote Originally Posted by Pashen View Post
    I am 28 and my lady is 25. We'll be on the freedom of the seas this up coming November. Rumor has it usually these events are populated by a little more mature people due to the price tag.
    We are booked for November on deck 6. I will be turning 30 that week, my wife is 29.

Quote Originally Posted by Pashen View Post
    It is a pretty mixed crowd, age-wise. We actually host an Under 40 Meet and Greet the first night on the ship so the younger crowd has a chance to connect early.
    Matt and Bianca
    SLS, SDC, Kasidie: "mattandbianca". Facebook: "Matt N Bianca"
    Freedom 12, 13. Century 14. Independence 14. Divina 16. Hedo Mar 17
    HEDO MARCH 1-10, 2018

You might recognize us from:
    Our lifestyle magazine: EverybodySwing.com
    Our podcast: Everybody Swing Podcast

Our videos on Lifestyle Travel:
    Our review of the Couple's Cruise.
    What to Bring on a Couple's Cruise.
    Our review of Hedonism II.

Quote Originally Posted by mattandbianca View Post
    It is a pretty mixed crowd, age-wise. We actually host an Under 40 Meet and Greet the first night on the ship so the younger crowd has a chance to connect early.
    Right on, definitely looking forward to it

Oh, we forgot to put when the Under 40 Meet and Greet is. The first night of the cruise, Sunday Night 8pm. At the Bull & Bear Pub (Deck 5 on the Promenade).
    Matt and Bianca
    SLS, SDC, Kasidie: "mattandbianca". Facebook: "Matt N Bianca"
    Freedom 12, 13. Century 14. Independence 14. Divina 16. Hedo Mar 17
    HEDO MARCH 1-10, 2018

You might recognize us from:
    Our lifestyle magazine: EverybodySwing.com
    Our podcast: Everybody Swing Podcast

Our videos on Lifestyle Travel:
    Our review of the Couple's Cruise.
    What to Bring on a Couple's Cruise.
    Our review of Hedonism II.

Blog Entries
    You will certainly fit in, there were many people in there 20's and early 30's there. Definitely attend the under 40's M&G but can guarantee you'll find younger people on the cruise.

Our cruises average age is 48. That is younger than most cruises and we have a lot of people in their 20's and 30's.

We have official under 40 meet & greets every night now and great venues playing music that caters to a younger crowd like Miley Cyrus (just kidding folks).

You will have a great time on a Couples Cruise just because of the sure numbers. If you go to a lifestyle resort and 30% of the people are under 40 and the resort holds 200 people, that means you have 60 potential people (30 couples) in your age range. On our Freedom Cruises, 30% would mean 1,080 people (over 500 couples) in your age range.

Math rocks!

Bob & Tess
    Couples Cruise
    Bob & Tess
    Couples Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by Downunder Fun View Post
    You will certainly fit in, there were many people in there 20's and early 30's there. Definitely attend the under 40's M&G but can guarantee you'll find younger people on the cruise.
    You know what I love about you Downunder Fun? Evertime I see you you're on all fours :-)
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :