Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mature age groups

Registered User Downunder Coupl's Avatar
    I (Mrs D) have a rule generally not to have sex with someone younger than my children. Broke it many times at Hedo.

Rules were meant to be broken, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dabush View Post
    Keeping with the theme of previous postings...I believe that booze and nudity are the great equalizers anyway. Nekkid on the beach, pool or hot tub and no one cares if you're 30, 40, 50+ or a millionaire or a hundred-aire. It's all good!
    Love it. Right on point that's why donna and i love HEDO because you can just be yourself......................

You all have made us look even more excited for our first trip. Knowing that no one judges the others takes a big load off our minds. We may be young at heart but we are both in our 50's, and knowing age is just a number will let us be the young coulpe we know we are... Looking so foward to the days, and nights of being young again.
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

Blog Entries
    we are both in our 40's but party like we are in our 20's... our first trip to Hedo was last Jan. lifestyle month.... there was a mix of ppl there from early 20's - 65+.... we chatted with all and drank with all... it was great.... everyone was like they were back in their 20's..... we loved it.... we was very nervours our first trip but once we got on the resort that all left.... for us it was just like the parties we host here on the rock.... but there was a few more ppl..... can't wait for Jan 18th to get back and party like a rockstar again.....

Quote Originally Posted by foxxyandhound View Post
    we are both in our 40's but party like we are in our 20's... our first trip to Hedo was last Jan. lifestyle month.... there was a mix of ppl there from early 20's - 65+.... we chatted with all and drank with all... it was great.... everyone was like they were back in their 20's..... we loved it.... we was very nervours our first trip but once we got on the resort that all left.... for us it was just like the parties we host here on the rock.... but there was a few more ppl..... can't wait for Jan 18th to get back and party like a rockstar again.....
    We are so looking foward to those feelings .... yes we're nervous, but we know that will pass as soon as we get there. Have a safe trip, and with out saying have fun..
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

Quote Originally Posted by Downunder Coupl View Post
    I (Mrs D) have a rule generally not to have sex with someone younger than my children. Broke it many times at Hedo.
    Been there, done that!
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Blog Entries
    we all got the same rule but its been broken alot...lol

Neither Patti nor I have any kids...so that rule is kind of mute in our case!

Registered User Downunder Coupl's Avatar
    Actually, it's a damned silly rule at anytime! Why turn up the opportunity of fun with a young stud?

kitten usually goes by that rule too, but I think she might be persuaded to bend it.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

like I say..older...not old.....and age is a state of mind....I know younger people who act older then I....plus like it was said before..I believe as we get older we becum less inhibited...

Our group in September with over 90 people ranged in age from 20's to 70's and everything in between. Average seemed to work out to be around 44. As others have said however.........age means nothing. People just don't seem to care abouut age, however they do care about attitude.

Actually, it's a damned silly rule at anytime! Why turn up the opportunity of fun with a young stud?
    Why miss an opportunity with a hot cougar?
    Next trip: H2 March 11-18, 2013 with Ms. No Swimsuit

Feeling young..

Age.JPG

Thinking we all feel this way...
    Last edited by DelCouple; 12-16-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast