Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Years in Hedo 2?

9 days and a wake up have a drink ready for us!

What is the theme for New Year's....does anyone know? Is it a different theme or will it still be Sexy Pirate and Booty?

No |official| theme yet...but they are notoriously slow.
    The BBB is doing "light up the night"...glow sticks/blikies/and LED lights. Over the years we\ve tended to dress a bit more classy for New Years Eve. Hedo will more than likely come out with a theme later this week...again don;t know how anyone can prepare with 3-4 days notice...but like that every year.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Got the glow sticks and glow straws all packed!
    Hedo II - Dec 22/14 - Jan 5/15 with the BBB
    Hedo II - Dec 23/13 - Jan 6/14 with the BBB
    Hedo II - Dec 21/12 - Jan 2/13 with the BBB
    Hedo II Dates Dec 23/11 - Jan 7/12 - First Time!!!

ok thanks!

Hi Guys - just know that New Year's is not a typical Fluffernutters week. We do NO special Fluff events - BUT on the other hand you can truly spend time hanging with us as we have a much smaller crowd than during one of our blowout weeks. Please please please stop by and say hello and let us know you are on this forum! We will be in room 2170 (hopefully). We will not own the resort (yet) but negotiations are moving along at a decent pace (even for Jamaica). There are lots of complications and work throughs on a venture like this but I truly believe it won't be much longer before it all actually "happens". Jon and "The Lovely" Janet
    Fluffernutters (and CEO of Mashmallow LTD). Also thanks to everyone who have been posting - we read most everything on all the popular boards and much of what is discussed we too have and or will be considering. As soon as we can truly share our plans and our visions you can count on being included in much of the information and in some of the decision process. We know that everyone who is a Hedo Vet feels that they have something at stake when it comes to their "home". Your input is extremely valuable as will be everyone's support. Thank you all for loving Hedo as we do! We will be there the 22nd till the 28th - see you we hope!

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    Have a great trip everyone!! We will miss you!

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Jon and Janet View Post
    Hi Guys - just know that New Year's is not a typical Fluffernutters week. We do NO special Fluff events - BUT on the other hand you can truly spend time hanging with us as we have a much smaller crowd than during one of our blowout weeks. Please please please stop by and say hello and let us know you are on this forum! We will be in room 2170 (hopefully). We will not own the resort (yet) but negotiations are moving along at a decent pace (even for Jamaica). There are lots of complications and work throughs on a venture like this but I truly believe it won't be much longer before it all actually "happens". Jon and "The Lovely" Janet
    Fluffernutters (and CEO of Mashmallow LTD). Also thanks to everyone who have been posting - we read most everything on all the popular boards and much of what is discussed we too have and or will be considering. As soon as we can truly share our plans and our visions you can count on being included in much of the information and in some of the decision process. We know that everyone who is a Hedo Vet feels that they have something at stake when it comes to their "home". Your input is extremely valuable as will be everyone's support. Thank you all for loving Hedo as we do! We will be there the 22nd till the 28th - see you we hope!
    Thanks for the update Jon and Janet, looking forward to seeing you guys again !
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by Jon and Janet View Post
    Wow!! Great post, we are so looking forward to your new visions of the resort.
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

My fiancé and I are supposed to be at Hedo from Dec 31 to Jan 9th, but I have a question for the group. We have a girlfriend that we play with from time to time (Always Safe), and last week she told us that she has HPV. We don’t know if we should even go to Hedo at this point. They don’t test guys for HPV, and we are both clean from all other diseases. (tested the week before we found out about this) We just don’t and may not have the results for my fiancés HPV test. Would it be in poor taste to go to Hedo, or should we postpone until we have definite answers???
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Cali123 View Post
    My fiancé and I are supposed to be at Hedo from Dec 31 to Jan 9th, but I have a question for the group. We have a girlfriend that we play with from time to time (Always Safe), and last week she told us that she has HPV. We don’t know if we should even go to Hedo at this point. They don’t test guys for HPV, and we are both clean from all other diseases. (tested the week before we found out about this) We just don’t and may not have the results for my fiancés HPV test. Would it be in poor taste to go to Hedo, or should we postpone until we have definite answers???
    Greg
    Hmmm, it may be out of place for me to answer here as we're not swingers (yet :-) ).... But it seems that if you are open and decent enough to ask that question here, you may be a pretty cool couple that people might want to get to know.

There's no law that says you have to play at Hedo. Full stop. Go with your fiancé and have a wonderful with each other. If anyone offers, say no thanks. Swapping with other people is not required. My wife and I love the erotic atmosphere and if others enjoy watching us, hey that's great! But it's all about us, our love for each other and no one else.

Good luck on your nuptials. - being happy, in love and married is awesome!! Especially if you already are into playing.

I can smell the air and taste the jerk... 8 days until we party like its 1999... Good thing the Mayans were wrong

On the way to the airport!!!! See you all at Delroy's!!!
    Hedo II - Dec 22/14 - Jan 5/15 with the BBB
    Hedo II - Dec 23/13 - Jan 6/14 with the BBB
    Hedo II - Dec 21/12 - Jan 2/13 with the BBB
    Hedo II Dates Dec 23/11 - Jan 7/12 - First Time!!!

THats what we were thinking, but I think I will take her to Hawaii this time. Its not as fun if we cant play and not fair to others if we are not sure. Thanks for the response L&I

5 days to hedo!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast