Thread: First Time at LoveVoodoo Fest Hedonism II

Blog Entries

First Time at LoveVoodoo Fest Hedonism II

I am officially no longer a Hedo or Lovevoodoo Fest virgin! My first experience could not have been any wilder or crazier. Everyone was there to have a great time and the atmosphere was full of energy the whole week. Everyday there was a DJ pool side and the party at the pool never calmed down. At dark the pool and DJ was still hot! The events at the nude side were crazy. There was goat racing nude, a nude waterslide, a nude dunk tank, games, and my personal favorite oil wrestling with the Jamaican sensation Marlon. Yes ladies do yourself a favor and google him. He alone will make you want to visit Hedo. When we first arrived I was very shy and unsure how I would react to all of the crazy stuff happening around me. Forget shy! Within 30 minutes of being at LVD Fest I was drunk, naked, and partying with some of the wildest and hottest people I have ever been around. On Tuesday and Thursday we went on a catamaran boat to do some excursions. Basically, LVD Fest took the party from the resort to the water. There is just something about a boat that makes women go crazy and get wild! So make sure you don’t miss out on the boat excursions when you are in Hedo! You will be missing out! Alcohol was included on the boat along with a water slide. The boat stops at the caves so everyone can swim and snorkel in some of the most beautiful water you will ever see. I don’t remember the trip back but I do remember it was worth it! There is also a stripper pole but they may have had to replace it after I used it because I tore it down along with 6 of my girlfriends! We were taking turns using the pole and each other. The atmosphere at LVD Fest was ferocious and after 10 days I still have not had enough. There were nightly pool parties with a DJ after dinner. There were theme parties that were unrestrained. No one held back and there was no need to take it to the room because it was all happening on the dance floor or on the pool. At one party I remember pussy diving off the DJ booth onto a random guys face and licking sweat off of women’s stomachs. Words cannot describe how intense and exciting of a week partying at Lovevoodoo Fest is. If you don’t have a good time that means you tried not to have a good time! There are many times during the week I partied so hard I don’t remember but I know I had a great time because I woke up naked and sometimes still wet. The crowd was very diverse and there is something and someone for everyone at LVD Fest. We booked for next year before we left the resort but we are going to have to visit for goddess week and colorful fantasies because there is no way we can wait and entire year to experience that again!

Glad to hear you had a great time!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!