Thread: Any open groups or single travelers

Any open groups or single travelers

Hello all.

So i decided to give hedo 2 a chance, and I would like to come around February or March. Are there any groups going that can add 1 or any singles looking for another solo traveler. I know how to party but am not really into the whole sex in public thing. However, getting naked for me is not a problem and i am RESPECTFUL. 27/ straight male from New York city. I met some great people when I went alone but it would be nice to get a jump on things.

Hedo Amigos is a great group going in March
    Just a bunch of fucking idiots

Hedo Amigos/Wild Women Vacations October 5-11

I knew someone would chime in, there are plenty of groups going at that time.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Plenty of groups to join.........I believe most are open to new members, single or couples.....Check the calendar on this site, find a group for the dates you are going, contact them on their website, read the trip reports on here from guests that were on-site same time as the group you're thinking of and it will work it's self out just fine.

Now you've got the group, now check out the single male posts, because God forbid a single guy should show up on-site without a complete initiation of how not to be a pain in the ass.

Now you're ready to go, you have a good attitude, you'll have the best time of your life!!
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

"takemetonegril"

I used to go to hedo3. EVERYTIME i went I found friends on the drop of a dime. I am not one of these people who force their way into things. I dont care about the sex or "the lifestyle". I enjoy jamaica. And knowing that I can pack as little as possible makes me happy. Thats less shit I have to carry. Ive never had a problem at hedo 3. I met alot of couples and went to montego bay with some of them.

Blog Entries
    Oh sorry, that was a joke gone bad.........Everyone is paranoid of the creepy single guy around here which I got the vibe that you are not!! But just in case you are, LOL.....

Respect
    Cheers

takemetonegril,

I got the joke. it sucks sometimes because there are sicko single people and the good ones like us get shunned

Blog Entries
    Respect my friend

Quote Originally Posted by taekwondo69 View Post
    takemetonegril,

I got the joke. it sucks sometimes because there are sicko single people and the good ones like us get shunned
    I've gone to Hedo 3 four times then to Hedo 2. My next trip to Hedo 2 is in March. MAde great friends every time and still plan our trips for the same time each year. Single every time. Respect is the key. I encompass it this way: "I only go where I am invited and ony stay as long as I am welcome."

I have enjoyed my vacations every time. A fun person can have a geat time. Single or not. I strongly recommend you do not gauge your vacation fun on how many times you gt laid. Just go enjoy the sun, the party atmosphere and of course the people.

I've said enough! Respect!
    Big Dave

Quote Originally Posted by taekwondo69 View Post
    Hello all.

So i decided to give hedo 2 a chance, and I would like to come around February or March. Are there any groups going that can add 1 or any singles looking for another solo traveler. I know how to party but am not really into the whole sex in public thing. However, getting naked for me is not a problem and i am RESPECTFUL. 27/ straight male from New York city. I met some great people when I went alone but it would be nice to get a jump on things.
    Lots of great groups to choose from.
    Check out who is going when on the calendar and see if you have similar interests...

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.