Thread: A week at Spice Lanzarote

A week at Spice Lanzarote

Well, we are just back from a week at Spice. The resort is certainly in good condition and the staff is very friendly. Monica, Patrizio, and James are awesome. We were not thrilled with the dining experiences and we are NOT picky. I go to see my wife naked, not eat fancy meals. The resort looks like it could really be a great time with more people. We really enjoyed the time, but it was very quiet. At Hedo you will always see lots of people around and this was just about 12 couples.

The disco was actually more fun than Hedo as James keeps the party going. The disco did have its share of open sex, but more of the kind you watch in stunned amazement vs something you want to join in on. The hot tub is great and there is a lot of open sex in the tub.

I would certainly recommend Spice to people in Europe as a fantastic hop away from work. They are really putting a lot of effort into improving the place and you really respect their efforts.

Blog Entries
    Hi we have booked a room at Spice starting 14th July 2013 for a week, will be our first time, we have been to Hedo 2 last June 2012 and found it fantastic, like you, we go to see my wife naked or dressed in very flimsy non exsistent clothing i.e. very short see through dresses or just a thong or even naked Val always dresses for theme nights the less the better, so any further info you have we would love to hear it, as long as the evenings are wild we will be Happy.

GLENN & VAL

We got back from our 2nd stay at Spice about 3 weeks ago, and had another FANTASTIC time!!! We are Hedo 2 veterans but find the cost prohibitive now. The staff at Spice are fantastic and simply can't do enough to help, and as for the sex/fun/excitement side of things, it's easily as "hot" as Hedo! As always, you can make as much or as little of it as you wish, and there's no pressure. We had plenty of fun! Women (and men!) can and do dress as provocatively as they wish -which is whar we all go there for! The disco is indeed much better than at Hedo, and in contrast to some comments above, we absolutely love the restaurant and the dining experience. It's actually one of the biggest pluses for us over Hedo - which apart from the Italian and Japanese restaurants is pretty shabby!
    We find the mix of nationalities a big plus also - it's great comparing experiences from different parts of the world!
    We will be regular visitors to Spice, and we really hope it takes off big time as it will be a fantastic European version of Hedo. We can't recommend it highly enough and can't wait to get back there!
    If anyone wants any more info, feel free to send us a message

Paul and Elodie