Thread: Newbies Looking for Suggestions

Newbies Looking for Suggestions

Hello All

My husband and I are interested in booking a vacation (our first vacation alone....) at an Adults Only resort. However, we are unsure as to which resort best suits us. We have read several reviews about all of the adult resorts we could find, and yet are still undecided on our location of choice. Help!

We are a young married couple in the 25-35 age range, and while we do not actively participate in the lifestyle nor are we nudists (yet), we are very open minded and appreciate the freedom and opportunities offered at adults only resorts. PDA's are definately not an issue.
    We are looking for a clean, non-judgemental (though I will say I am my own worst enemy) fun, relaxing resort for beginners.

Advice, recommendations and suggestions appreciated.
    Thanks

It depends on where you are intersted in travelling. Are you looking at Jamaica, Mexico, DR or Cuba? That will help narrow down your options. This is generally more of a Hedo lovers forum. But there are lots of adult only resorts out there.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thank you for your reply. I appologize, I thought I was posting the the general info area.
    We are open to any location, having been to resorts in Mexico and Dominican in the past (though not adults only).

You were posting in general info area. I just meant a lot of people on here are Hedo travellers, so you might get a lot of suggestions to go there We personally love Jamaica the best. We have been to Mexico and DR too. If I were you I would give Jamaica a try. We love the weather, the people and the area. We go To Hedo. Mays well jump right in, lol. When are you thinking of travelling? We always go the end of April since that is our anniversary, this year we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary there

We are hoping to travel in the Spring, preferably March-April.
    What attracted you to Hedo more than other resorts?

We had heard about Hedo years ago and had always wanted to go, just to be free and to be ourselves without others judging us if we wanted to fool around in the middle of the day and so on. We wanted to go to a resort we could be nude and when we shopped around that is the place that really lured us in. And I am so glad it did

There are plenty of Adult resorts in Sri Lanka, but of course nudity is not welcome in those hotels, google Ceyline Travels to pick your hotel for a relaxing holidays or make it a blast.

Omg I have been to Sri Lanka in the navy, lovely hotel, saw a dog eating a dead guy in the street on the bus ride to the hotel.
    Stick with Hedo.
    See what time of the year works for you, see what groups fit you, then go with a group.
    Tons of info, get to know people who are going with you, makes your first trip alot easier.
    Cop..
    P.S. April 6-13, 2013 is a great time to go
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

If your open to Jamaica in July we have a blast every year.
    Cocktails International
    Hedo II July 19 - 26, 2014

Trip 9 With The Cocktails Group!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexi Love View Post
    Hello All

My husband and I are interested in booking a vacation (our first vacation alone....) at an Adults Only resort. However, we are unsure as to which resort best suits us. We have read several reviews about all of the adult resorts we could find, and yet are still undecided on our location of choice. Help!

We are a young married couple in the 25-35 age range, and while we do not actively participate in the lifestyle nor are we nudists (yet), we are very open minded and appreciate the freedom and opportunities offered at adults only resorts. PDA's are definately not an issue.
    We are looking for a clean, non-judgemental (though I will say I am my own worst enemy) fun, relaxing resort for beginners.

Advice, recommendations and suggestions appreciated.
    Thanks
    Check out our event.
    It is labeled adult debauchery. Good old fashioned fun with an adult twist. The overall vibe is fun and games which seems to attract an "active" crowd. Young to Young at heart.

Www.sexgamesevent.com

ForumRunner_20130226_215025.jpg

ForumRunner_20130226_215032.jpg
    [/SIGPIC]Bobby & Susan Xgames
    SEXGames 2014 (June 21-28)
    info@sexgamesevent.com
    www.sexgamesevent.com

https://www.facebook.com/SeXGamesEvent