Thread: Desire Riviera Maya June 2013

Blog Entries

Desire Riviera Maya June 2013

Hello everybody!!! This is a long one!!! Please forgive me for any miss spelling or un proper use of language, even do I use spell check before posting! English is not my first language.

We are a "high mid 30's" couple who are celebrating our 20 years anniversary. We have been to Hado III once for our first visit to a lifestyle resort. We were able to experience a group takeover when we were there and some down time after three days of being at the resort. At first we were kind of shy, but were able to take full advantage of all the fun happening around us. No we are trying to plan a visit to Cancun since Hado III has closed and Hedo II is about the same price range than Desire Cancun,and besides is our 20 year anniversary it is worth the $1000 more over Temptation, I think!!!. We are leaning toward Desire since Temptation looks to be more of a party all day thing, and i've heard of singles aggressiveness, Desire having better food and drinks, no PDA's (which we love) at Temptation and photos being taken at the resort, I just don't want to break a fight on the middle of my anniversary vacation because some single guys decide to be assholes after having to much to drink or something. I noticed on my stay at Hado III that even do there some single guys and girls whiting the groups and every body is drinking and parting, everybody is very respectful and mature.

Now, can anybody share with me the similarities of Hado III and Desire, can we expect similar activities, PDA, fun couples, can we join in the jacuzzi even do we are complete strangers to orders ect??? Everybody talked about Hado II being much more on the wild side than Hedo III (mild or moderate), this is nut a problem for us, but we want to meet couples with similar interest and fantasies. My wife was having a lot more fun when things calm down after the group take over, I think we only went by the Nude Jacuzzi area but did not dare to get in until our third day there, when a large part of the group had left (although we did enjoy the scene so much I had to ask my wife for a break for the first time in my life... it was the mid day ONE only I recovered pretty quick) Will we be the only ones wearing a piece of clothing by the pool, if my wife decides to leave her bottoms on or if I fill kind of cold or unsecured about myself??? We are the average type and somebody mentioned that must of the bodies at Desire are smoking hot type, is this true???

One of the thing I was worried about before we went to Hedo was finding other couples that speak spanish, because I am fully bilingual but my wife isn't. Although we managed to have a lot of fun and we did meet two other couples that speak spanish, my wife was king of shy of speaking english with others, even do everybody was turned on by her accent. I just now if she could establish conversation with other people we will probably have double the fun we had. Can anybody comment on this???

And my other concern is about visiting Chichen Itza and Ek Balem. when we were planning going to Temptations ($1000 cheaper), we were thinking about renting a car and driving over to Chichen then Ek and a stop at Valladolid Town before driving back to Cancun. I've seen some public tours, private tours as well. We were thinking that it might be possible to meet other couples at the resorts with similar interest of visiting such sights and could figure something out. Any tour heading out of Desire or any specific suggestion. One thing is leaving the Resort for a full day (12 hrs) after paying $360 + dollars to be there is kind of a negative, but being in Cancun and not seeing these places, what is wurst?

Please give us any type of recommendation, suggestions, ideas, all will be highly appreciated and well received.

Blog Entries
    Anybody??? Some pointer please!!!!

PR Couple,
    Please do not worry about you or your wife's English, way better than my Spanish! I think the whole point of Desire & Desire Pearl is that everyone is accepting of others! We are going for the first time in January so unfortunately I cannot personally advise you on your questions. I do recommend that you join he Desire Forum website. We are members of that Forum as well. Its focused only on Desire properties. I think you will have all your questions answered there. Good Luck, ENJOY!
    www.desiremexico.com
    PS...Nice Legs

FYI...Forum was moved recently. I posted the wrong link
    http://desiremexico.com/phpbb/

hello we are a newly married couple from canada, and are thinking about either having our honey moon at desire riviera maya or hidden beach, which may be a little tamer.. we are new to being nudists and life stylers but are very open to it.
    we are also planning on mid june so if we do choose desire hope to see you there, i am 40 and wife is 26 ..

Hi EveryOne,
    Thanks for a great site, so much information. We arrive to desire Pearl on 22nd June 2013 from England. We will celebrate my Birthday while we are there and are planning on getting married while we are there during our second week.
    Looking forward to good times and great people...

Do it Man & Mrs Do it Man

in 7 years we have only left the resort a few times. the fun outside of the gate is no match for the fun inside of the desire property! we are returning may 4-11
    [SIZE=4][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR="#00FF00"]

1996 August Breezes (now Jewel Runaway Bay Beach and Golf)
    2002 September Hedo II
    2003 September Hedo II
    2004 Hedo III (now Jewel Paradise Cove, Runaway Bay)
    2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 1013 Desire RM
    2013 Desire Pearl
    2013 Isla Mujares
    2017 Club Regina Cabo San Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by PRcouple View Post
    Anybody??? Some pointer please!!!!
    If you are planning to go in June consider traveling with our group the Hellians (www.hellians.com) Marylin and Gus are both biligual so is my wife, Mariela and several other group members. We bring the Hedo vibe to Desire so it is always a great time. If you are interested message me and I can give you more details

We have been to Superclubs "Breezes" in Runaway bay, Jamaica; Hedo2 and Hedo3, in Jamaica, several times. We love them all! They (and Jamaica), hold a special place in our hearts. I just cant explain it.....we love the Jamaican culture, Reggae music, tree frogs, "yeah mon" and all that. And I was the guy that ate (and liked) ALL of the "Jamaican offerings" on the menu and breakfast bar! Even the weird fish breakfast dishes, liver & kidney dishes and goat............naaaahhhhhhhh! But here are the reasons we LOVE DESIRE RESORT in CANCUN, EVEN BETTER! ……….Drumroll….....bada-boom, bada-bing:

1) THE HOT TAMALES yahoo and travel group, are a bunch of really fun, very inclusive, hot couples! We have definitely made "friends for life"! These guys are AWESOME! We are returning as a group May 4-11, 2013 for our 8th year in a row.

2) Our agent "Ginny" at CharTravel, is most knowledgeable and experienced when it comes to knowing “all things” about hedo, desire and adult c/o LS resorts. Great rates and service. Ginny’s always present the entire day of check in, working her butt off, (and throughout your vacation when we do takeovers); so there are no screw-ups!

3) Desire is upscale, bright, sparkling white, "squeaky clean" and very classy.....romantic, SENSUAL!; Yum! You are so proud to be there, and SO proud to have taken your bride, to such a classy, sexy destination!

4) BEDS!.....BEDS!....Yes, REAL BEDS!.....all over the damned place!....on the beach, near the hot tub, the grounds and pool, the playroom and the disco! The outdoor beds have sheer drapes that waft in the breeze. They change the bed linens frequently and there are lottsa large thick beach towels, available. Cant get this at the Hedo’s!

5) AIR CONDITIONED RESTAURANTS. Its so VERY nice, when your bride is all dolled up, in her sexy outfits and hair done up, makeup and all. If you've been to the sweaty outdoor Hedo "pavilion restaurants"; need I say more?

6) Entertainment: No one is YELLING over a microphone, on stage, while you are trying to have a nice supper and drinks with sweethang and pals, (and potential PALS!) The Hedo resorts call that entertainment? Early, very evening, Desire puts out a nice band or combo in the courtyard in front of the lobby bar, for your dancing and listening enjoyment. Extremly classy. You feel like you are at a high class cocktail party. Can you say SEXY?

7) ADULT beverage service on the beach and at the pool.......yes they wait on you hand and foot, while you are laying nekked on the beach bed and/or pool chaise lounge. whudda life! Don't move........don't get up! The Mexicans can, and do, work circles around the Jamaicans! There is NO comparison.

8) 24/7/365 ROOM SERVICE is INCLUDED, in the price of your vacation, at Desire Cancun! (There is a new $5 charge for room service). Kinda chickenshit, but well worth it. We have never been disappointed and its never taken more than 15 minutes!

9) Speaking of SERVICE! OMG!.........no "soon come Mon" explanations at Desire.........service is INCREDIBLE! Walk up to the bar or grill all night, ANYTIME; something is available and/or they will prepare something for you, pronto! Some bars are opened 24/7. They are truly happy to serve you, and bust their asses for you! So there are NO, “two-to-three hour” "soon come Mon", suppers, like in Jamaica! Desire has Four Star fine dining, in Il Piacere (ill-Pee-a-SAY-ray) and Suki, restaurants.

10) Desire Cancun has VERY NICE BEACH. It is a real beach, with white sand and some mild, wave action, due to the offshore reef, that blocks and breaks, the big ones. (Hedo has rocky bottom, no waves).

11) COUPLES ONLY; no singles! Especially, single, fat, pasty-white, bastards, with aviator glasses and a bad comb over; gawking on you, while you are trying to get it on, with sweety! Desire resort is exclusively;"COUPLES ONLY"!

12) YOU don't have to be nekked, or topless, or anything, anywhere's, at Desire and no one will call you down, comment or bother you, about it. The resort prides itself as being "clothing optional". Swimsuits and nudity are acceptable anytime, anywhere's. But the majority of couples go nekked around the beach and pool. (Exception: cant be nekked in the lobby, the indoor rests, or the gym).

13) TWENTY MINUTE drive from CUN airport to Desire resort, via a modern, divided, SAFE, four- lane highway. Unlike going to Hedo, on the 1 1/2 hour, “drive from hell”, fearing for your life on a narrow winding road at 80mph, in a Corolla...goat-goat- goat......chicken-pig-donkey....BEEP BEEEEEEP!!!!……..! @$#%#$%…OMYEFFFINGOD!….Cow SHIT! Donkey…Horse-Motorbike-Pedestrian children!……… screeeeeaaacch!.........like in Jamaica!

14) The disco and the playroom! Desire has just spent a fortune renovating the playroom and the disco! (Once again Nov 2012 and also all of the guest rooms). The disco and playrooms are both incredibly clean and the disco is large, comfy and high tech! Unlike Hedo; ONLY vacationing couples are admitted; no locals. Smoking is not allowed!

15) About the same price, as a Hedo vacation! Well, for at least some seasons and accommodations. You certainly will get, what you pay for.

hostcouple@TheHotTamales.net
    [SIZE=4][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR="#00FF00"]

1996 August Breezes (now Jewel Runaway Bay Beach and Golf)
    2002 September Hedo II
    2003 September Hedo II
    2004 Hedo III (now Jewel Paradise Cove, Runaway Bay)
    2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 1013 Desire RM
    2013 Desire Pearl
    2013 Isla Mujares
    2017 Club Regina Cabo San Lucas

Great post! If I never hear "soon come mon" again, it'll be too soon.