Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see this 10M spend on

What would you like to see this 10M spend on

Thought I would start this interesting thread after we all heard Hedo II was sold and they are spending 10M on the resort. What would you like to see updated or changed?
    I am sure since they are Hedonites thay have a pretty good idea, but let's help them out with some ideas!!!

1. Do not put up the price too much
    2. Hot Water (although I have not had a problem with it, even helped some ladies by offering my shower, of course, I had to be in it too )
    3. Change the towel concept. I love Hedo more then anything but at Desire my main thing that I loved was there were towels in "play areas". You did not have to put a deposit down and worry about where your towel was at a resort where everyone has the same towel. If it was forgotten behind, a staff would pick it up at the end of the day and it would be taken care of. Plus at a resort where sex is know to happen, it would be nice to have a towel to "wipe off". It would cost a little more money since they would have to invest in much more towels and wash them, but it would improve the atmosphere SOOOOO much!!
    4. Update the rooms a little, but not much. I am ok with the rooms.
    5. Make sure every ac and radio clock works!
    6. FREE wifi throughout the resort!
    7. Screens over the bathroom windows so critters don't get in.
    8. A playroom off the disco similar to desire, or open up the spa at nights for everyone. (But a playroom would be prefered so the groups could still book the spa - but a comfy playroom is needed). Maybe convert the "old" TV room into one. But still better off the disco.
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 11-09-2012 at 08:41 PM.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

A self serve beer machine at the nude pool, although I know that may come with problems, it would reduce the wait!

Blog Entries
    Funny I was gonna start this exact thread,,,,,,,I'd like to see a fountian of youth installed right next to the money tree, other than that if they could get rid of the gray paint, the crappy funiture, the orange cushions and get a of new bathroom door I'd be good.

Oh yea, give the staff a raise for me as well.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    Funny I was gonna start this exact thread,,,,,,,I'd like to see a fountian of youth installed right next to the money tree, other than that if they could get rid of the gray paint, the crappy funiture, the orange cushions and get a of new bathroom door I'd be good.

Oh yea, give the staff a raise for me as well.

Cheers
    Our room last year did have a new bathroom door and then we used our door sex swing on it and took two big chunks out of the top. Going to go to the same room next year and see if they are still there, lol

Clone 50 (for the wife)
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

oooh, I'll take a Fifty clone!!
    And screens on the windows so I can turn the blasted (mold infested) AC off!!
    How about a bathroom door that didn't hit the toilet?
    Speaking of doors, how about ones that reliably lock? (yeah, that was fun realizing my door was open all day!)
    And drawers where the bottoms didn't fall out?
    oooh ooh: how about sheets that don't feel like sandpaper??
    And can we PLEASE get rid of that NASTY ASS comforter???? ewwww.....

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    When all is said and done,except for the one time we stayed on the concierge level at Disney World,I have never had a hotel or motel room that was anything to get excited about.Even the last modern Holiday Inn I stayed in a few months ago in Nashville left me quite underwhelmed.I hope they tear down what they have and just start over with new buildings and new plumbing and air because if you can't have hot water and cold air you might as well be camping in the woods.
    NN

For the limited 10M I vote for the nude pool filtration system up grade and pay a very good 5 star wiz to up grade the rooms just a tad with new colors and new built in's. Doing a very deep clean and fix all the little things in each room as you go is all I ask.
    I for one look forward to our trip in March now even more. IF I win the big prize on a lotto ticket I will toss in a few million to build a new, larger nude pool area mid beach. *thinks I should buy a lotto ticket, the last one did not get me anything*

Outdoor bathroom near the big nude Jacuzzi
    Easy Beer access would be great.
    Wifi would be awesome
    Last edited by millionsnmilo; 11-09-2012 at 10:50 PM.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Registered User CARRIBEAN BUFFS's Avatar
    I know it might be unrealistic on a 10 million budget: I can live with the rooms being outdated, as long as there is hot water and cold air, but a larger nude pool area/ beach with a new swim up bar and snack shack would be really nice. Since I'm dreaming outloud, a bigger nude pool with a few more built in tables to party around would be real nice.

To build from scratch is unrealistic. The buildings as they stand are sound, we agree that a thorough cleaning and repair little issues in each room as you go, brighten up the colours, redecorate - new comforters and curtains. The 10M budget, although significant, will be quickly consumed. More towels would also be nice. Oh yes, and washclothes. We need more washclothes.
    An extremely appealing improvement, that would not cost anything, but would greatly enhance many people's enjoyment, would be to significantly reduce the volume on the disco music. Such noise is not conducive to anything erotic. On our many visits to Hedo we have left the disco as it is just too loud and not only can you not talk to anyone within it but even outside with all the doors closed it is still loud! We know that many people share this opinion.
    We wish the new owners success!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Our room last year did have a new bathroom door and then we used our door sex swing on it and took two big chunks out of the top. Going to go to the same room next year and see if they are still there, lol
    Glad you didn't fall, wasn't there still be big free standing swing by the jaccuzzi?, LOL

I'd really like to see an completely new nude pool, jaccuzzi, bar area situated down by Sandals, the beach is better there.,,,,,,,,,,,the best part of the beach at that resort doesn't get used.
    Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

I have been to Hedo II 13 times since 2004. Given how many times my bare ass has been on the dining room cushions, I need those to go first! Also, I would love to see all brand new mattresses, blankets and bedspreads. To think of how much has happened in each of these rooms, I think change needs to start there. New shower doors that slide easier would help. I don't mind what other renovations happen to the rooms...
    The whole nude pool/hottub filtration system needs to be completely replaced with something from recent decades (It broke for a day during my recent trip). I'd like to see the nude bar area made bigger, so they have more space to move around and tend to guests. I'm all for self serve kegerator!!! I'm a beer drinker too! I want a karaoke machine permanently stashed by the nude pool for some drunken midday fun. I'd like some updates to the disco too, especially an upgrade to the light system. Those damn old school strobe lights make me feel like I'm gonna have a seizure. As for the piano bar, that needs expansion in space and a brand new piano/keyboard/sound system and all new song books. A larger bar there would help too. I'm super stoked about whatever upgrades take place. I'm fine with everything the way it is, but we all know this place has been in dire need of a facelift for a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    Glad you didn't fall, wasn't there still be big free standing swing by the jaccuzzi?, LOL
    Yes there was and we made good use of it several times!!!!

Our wishes are simple. -New wooden raft out in the bay(blowup one too unstable when there is a group playing..........cards
    -Add an additional bartenders to the nude pool bar during the day and main dinning room during the evening.
    -Add a couple of swinging beds (like the ones at H3),its hard to get 4 people in a hammock
    -Maybe install a nice sound system around the nude pool area istead of 1 speaker blaring from one end.
    -Provide NON stop transportation to and from the resort.
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast