Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see this 10M spend on

My wishlist:

- Buy more towels.
    - Fix up the nude pool bathrooms. The black mats are gross and smell bad.
    - Fix up the black netting around the nude pool. It looks pretty tattered.
    - Remove all the sea grass. (Unless the resort leaves it there to prevent the beach from eroding.)
    - Change the mattresses on the play beds. A different color or pattern would look a lot nicer.
    - Rebuild the beach massage hut; make it more open air. Couples Negril has a gorgeous one http://newmedian.thebeachfrontclub.c...1_600x316.jpg?
    - Buy more rafts.
    - Rebuild the platform at the nude beach.
    - Do something with the TV room by the piano bar. Change out the seating, make the lighting sexier.
    - Add a few more tables/places to sit at the prude grill.
    - TV upgrades in the rooms, and remove the contraption that hangs down. However, I will say that the TV holder is extremely useful for hanging up wet stuff. I often hung bathing suits, cover ups and towels there to dry. Installing some hooks along the wall would be a great, cheap alternative.

Finally, I hope the new management asks the workers and staff what kinds of upgrades they want. Improving the "behind the scenes" facilities won't benefit the guests directly, but if it makes the workers happier and better equipped to do their job, I think that would make a big difference.
    Hedo II April 19-25 2011 -- Our first visit was AWESOME
    Hedo II July 9-17 2012 -- Honeymoon visit was SEXY

Redo the main bar - make it the focal point when heading to the dining area. Enlarge it and add bar stools all the way around it. This would be a wonderful spot for people to gather before and after meals - a meet and greet station! The outside area should have alot more tables with cushioned chairs (those metal slats really hurt a bare bottom!! LOL)
    Hot & Perv

New Dive Boat
    AC for Munsasan
    24 Hour soda machine in main dining area
    do SOMETHING about the shower doors
    Nude pool filtration system with HEAT!
    Twelve trips under our belts.....
    We'll be back with the Amigos in March...

Quote Originally Posted by millionsnmilo View Post
    Outdoor bathroom near the big nude Jacuzzi
    Easy Beer access would be great.
    Wifi would be awesome
    We just returned today from our virgin trip and we have some corrections and suggestions. There is a bathroom right by the nude jacuzzi, although not well marked. There are no more towel cards. We got in late our first night and had the security guard on the nude beach gladly give us two.

We would like to have refridgerators in the rooms also. There were times we just wanted a nice cold water and it was a pain to go to nude pool soda machine for some. Our air conditioner never really worked. Our room never really cooled off. It would cool down but never comfortable for us. We didnt spend much time there, but when we were trying to sleep, it was warm. Didnt have a lot of trouble with the hot water, but we did have some. It would be nice to have the water and bathrooms completly redone. I dont believe the rooms need a huge over haul, just update colors etc. WiFi would be nice or at least a way to print off boarding passes would be very helpful. The step into the nude hot tub is just stupid. There has got to be a better way. Screens over the bathroom window would be very nice. And Phillygirl, our room only locked when it wanted to. 2223? We came home several times to find our door standing open.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot & Perv View Post
    Redo the main bar - make it the focal point when heading to the dining area. Enlarge it and add bar stools all the way around it. This would be a wonderful spot for people to gather before and after meals - a meet and greet station! The outside area should have alot more tables with cushioned chairs (those metal slats really hurt a bare bottom!! LOL)
    Having a hard time reading your post with an avatar like that!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I think the dive boat, and the equipment, isn't bad...
    I hope they keep the free diving: only thing that brings the cost into an acceptable range for me!!!

The door locking issue annoys me. I've stayed a LOT of nights in a LOT of hotels and never had that problem. Makes me wonder....

Yes, there is a bathroom right there at the nude pool area. And in thinking about them.... boy, they could use some "anti-slip" on the walking path to them!!! Maybe some highway style "rumble strips!" lol

self-serve soda (and beer) is a great idea, especially up at the main bar.
    But even a few ice machines (like a typical hotel/resort) would work!

you are right the rooms have to get better breezes across the street has flat screens and a stocked bar in every room

1.Solar heat the pools during the cool winter months.
    2.Enclose Mumisan so it's quiet enough for a table of eight to be able to speak and listen to each other (I hate shouting!)
    3.I can do without a fridge in the room, but it really is time to upgrade the bathrooms, especially the shower stalls.
    4.No nude/prude demarcations. Time to integrate.
    5.Check over the daily schedule of events and arrange for more fun activities to actually happen -- spread them around the property
    6.Establish a working transportation to/from the resort. The mini bus (way back when) was part of the fun, and made your first arrival soooo relaxed!
    7.Teach the staff (all of them) to look at the ages and demographics of the guests -- and adjust accordingly.
    8.Buy (and use) a few dozen cans of paint. Make the buildings look as inviting as the gardens and beach area
    9.A major 'Under new Management' party week, with a free pass to me for this wonderful idea!
    10.Ask some of the departed staff for their ideas too!

PNK

I really like this one. Seems like 80% of the guests are on 20% of the resort, especially the pool and beach area during the day.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

if you book through triple a at breezes there is free transportation to and from resort the food at breezes is comparable to any restaraunt in philadelphia

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post

I really like this one. Seems like 80% of the guests are on 20% of the resort, especially the pool and beach area during the day.
    You can go nude pretty much anywhere on the resort except the prude grill, main dining area and lobby. They still claim you are suppose to be clothed, but it is not really enforced. However, if we make the whole resort the same, then that means there is not more nude side which means you will have a whole crap load of people who have their bottoms and on that's not what I want to see!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Actually Mr Levee told us the entire resort was clothing optional except those area's you said. So we usually go nude everywhere but there, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    You can go nude pretty much anywhere on the resort except the prude grill, main dining area and lobby. They still claim you are suppose to be clothed, but it is not really enforced. However, if we make the whole resort the same, then that means there is not more nude side which means you will have a whole crap load of people who have their bottoms and on that's not what I want to see!!!!
    What if nudity were required at all pools and beach areas but optional in the main dining room/lobby etc? One thing I have enjoyed about Caliente Tampa is that the pool areas of full nudity are enforced but those people frown on any sort of pda's although a few do occurr,it is not the norm.The disco and all of the resort is C/O which lends itself to quite an entertaining evening as the night progresses the ladies let the tequila make their clothes fall off.I really would like to see ?HEDO require nudity at the pools and beaches so if any one pool is overcrowded or too rowdy you could try another and not be around "prudes".
    NN

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Having a hard time reading your post with an avatar like that!!!

Thanks mac r a!!
    Hot & Perv

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    What if nudity were required at all pools and beach areas but optional in the main dining room/lobby etc? One thing I have enjoyed about Caliente Tampa is that the pool areas of full nudity are enforced but those people frown on any sort of pda's although a few do occurr,it is not the norm.The disco and all of the resort is C/O which lends itself to quite an entertaining evening as the night progresses the ladies let the tequila make their clothes fall off.I really would like to see ?HEDO require nudity at the pools and beaches so if any one pool is overcrowded or too rowdy you could try another and not be around "prudes".
    NN
    Are there really "prudes" at Hedo? LOL If so, WHY? Just wondering.
    Hot & Perv

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast