Thread: Desire Cabo theme nights?

Desire Cabo theme nights?

We are headed to Desire for our first trip like this. My question is, what's the deal with theme nights? I like to dress up, but the Mr. doesn't really. Should he just wear regular clothes, or nice boxers, or...?

I have tons of lingerie and corsets etc. - even wigs- but don't want to dress up that much if everyone else is in stripper wear, teeny dresses etc.

If it matters, I'm 48 and not a size 8 anymore. The Mr. Has a bit of a tummy, too ;-). Thanks for any advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Gracestarling View Post
    We are headed to Desire for our first trip like this. My question is, what's the deal with theme nights? I like to dress up, but the Mr. doesn't really. Should he just wear regular clothes, or nice boxers, or...?

I have tons of lingerie and corsets etc. - even wigs- but don't want to dress up that much if everyone else is in stripper wear, teeny dresses etc.

If it matters, I'm 48 and not a size 8 anymore. The Mr. Has a bit of a tummy, too ;-). Thanks for any advice!
    Hi, we just returned from Desire Cabo yesterday (11/8) after a week. It was our 6th time there. You have the entire range of participation in them nights- some men wear regular clothes, some wear boxers and some participate enthusiastically. Same with the women. It is a pretty forgiving and accepting group and there is no serious pressure if you just don't want to do something. Some people take the themes seriously and bring full on theme costumes/attire. Others use it as a reason to wear their stripper/lifestyle wear. So, you can do as much or as little as you are comfortable with. Frankly, we aren't big "joiners" but we really enjoyed participating this past week. Also, there is a huge department store right across the street (Mega) and you can get a lot of fun stuff there to improvise a costume, especially for ABC night. Good luck!
    Brent and Kristin
    The older I get, the less important a lifetime warranty is.