Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Home still be the Same

Cool Will Home still be the Same

Having read many of the reports about visisitors to Hedo suffering, Poor Food, No Appletons Rum cancelling of the Airport Shuttles, etc etc. We are wondering what to expect for our much awaited annual trip to Hedo 4-14 Jan. Where do we pick up the pre-booked Shuttle at the airport we have paid for Where is the JTL point is it by the superclubs lounge. We know that no matter what the Lifestyle crowd make any time at Hedo a great time but you do wonder if this will be our last time. I know the site is up for sale but surely someone sopon needs to spend some cash on upgrades. all the negativity convinnced us to look at alternatives fo a recent week and we didnt fancy the 9-10 hour flight from the UK so we tried the Spicestyle site in Lanzarote. Simply Brilliant. So come on Hedo get your act together cause we love the place and know we will have a great time and see everyone but other resorts are raising the bar on ingredients that make a great vacation of this type.
    Any info on the shuttle point would be welcome

Quote Originally Posted by gemar1003 View Post
    Any info on the shuttle point would be welcome
    Read some more reviews as there have been plenty of positive ones lately. From someone who was there 3 weeks ago I didn't think Hedo was suffering nor was the food poor. It was true about no Appletons and limited booze...but since then that has been corrected and when we left there was whatever you wanted to drink at all the bars.

The JTL desk is to the left of the SuperClubs Lounge. Go have fun, stress less!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

From what I've seen, quite a few of us liberated adults are evil capitalists. How many millions could we raise to buy H2 outright? One proviso: build a dedicated shed for the "boat guys" off the rocks. I stub my toes.

Lotto ticket did not work or I would already have my lawyer working on buying it. If "we" did a co-op I'm in.

We got back last week, and I thought the food was better than I remembered from 2009. Any shortages with liquor was sporadic and remedied by the next day. Our transfers were arranged by tomstrips, we were met at the airport lobby, filled out a form and were on the bus underway in 10 minutes. Can the resort use some sprucing up and investment, sure. But we don't go for the amenities do we? We go for our friends, the freedom and the fun.

Thanks for the update. Like the idea of shares in owning Hedo. How many would exclude single guy vacations who make the Hot tub area unpleasant late at night. Was a real pain last Jan hope its more controlled this time. Still looking forward to fantastic time.

Hey thanks for the recent update, any word on future going forward? We are looking for our March dates for 2013 but have been led to believe it may be sold by then and not necessarily gonna be Hedo the way we know it. Thanks in advance

There is lots of time for rest when your laying face up!
    So enjoy the ride while you can!!!

Dec 14-21/2009 H3 Hedo Virgins
    March 5-12/2010 H3
    March 3-10/2011 H2
    March 1-7/2012 H2
    Feb 14-19/2013 H2
    Jan 23-29/2015 H2

Next trip AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Thanks for the update. Like the idea of shares in owning Hedo. How many would exclude single guy vacations who make the Hot tub area unpleasant late at night. Was a real pain last Jan hope its more controlled this time. Still looking forward to fantastic time.
    I would not exclude all singels, I have met a few that were great. Maybe a referral from another couple? I vote for Scuba Steve!!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Westny View Post
    From what I've seen, quite a few of us liberated adults are evil capitalists. How many millions could we raise to buy H2 outright? One proviso: build a dedicated shed for the "boat guys" off the rocks. I stub my toes.
    Hehe...nothing wrong with capitalists!

Oh, I was speaking ironically.

Excuuuuuuse me?! I am one of the respectful single guys who was treated quite well by everyone. There is a difference between being in the hot tub alone at night, and being creepy in the hot tub alone at night.

Please don't let the creepers give us all a bad name :-)

Some of us just haven't been fortunate enough to meet play partners with whom we've been able to forge relationships, especially in a smaller town.

But we can still have a great time!

@ Westny - I agree. Big difference between a single and a single creepy guy. Read my trip report from last year at Hedo, funny single guy story in that, lol. Finally had to tell him off, he just didn't get the hints to stay away from our group of friends.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Hey gotta add my two cents. I met several single very respectful single men and when I said no it was all good. If he is a creep then the rest of us look out for each other. Our awesome single friend (just friend) without benifits is returning with us in about 10 days and he hopes to have a awesome time and possibly hook up. ffm. fmm.
    This is one very nice, clean, respectful, descrete person. We met at hedo in 2011 and like us can't wait to go back and have a vaca of our dreams. It can and does happen at hedo. Ladies sometimes there is a creepy guy but I think for the most part the single guys are not. To pushy is a turn off for me.

I had more of a problem a couple times with other married men. Trying to kiss me in the pool at the bar, unwanted roaming fingers. Like I am not stupid asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by T and J View Post
    Hey thanks for the recent update, any word on future going forward? We are looking for our March dates for 2013 but have been led to believe it may be sold by then and not necessarily gonna be Hedo the way we know it. Thanks in advance
    Hedo ain't going anywhere....and I can say that with full confidence and a little inside info. Come join the 150+ Amigos, aka the fucking idiots, in March and your vacation definitely won't suck!! 138 days baby!!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast