Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: single female considering hedo II

single female considering hedo II

27 single female considering trip to hedo II. very much into alternative lifestyles, but trying to decide if it's necessary to bring a partner with or if i can go myself and enjoy. what can a single girl staying here expect?

It is not necessary for you to bring a partner. Couples will usually watch out for you against any problems that may arise and some will take you under their wing (or covers). Single females are at the top of the Hedo food chain. Go and enjoy yourself.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

I am sure phillygirl will post soon, she is a single female that has come visited us for our 25th Wedding Anniversary last April.
    But as Hedo Joe stated you are the top of the food chain so to speak, lol.
    You can have as much fun with as many or as little as you wish. Hedo is your oyster.

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hello Naughty Girl,
    As Cop mentioned, I always chime in when it comes to singles.
    3 of my 4 trips to Hedo I have been single, and each has been a different experience, but
    All great! (Re: my relationship status)

Being Single....
    1. most definitely "top of the food chain" ESPECIALLY if you like other women and/or married/taken men.
    2. unless you have a very off-putting personality, you will immediately become the most protected person on the resort. Everyone looks out for you. Sometimes to a fault....
    3. You get to do whatever you want, when you want, for as long as you want. GOD I love that freedom!!!
    4. You never need to be alone: people are super-friendly, so just walk up to them in the pool, or beach, or dining room and say "Hi, I'm xxx. Mind if I sit/eat/drink with you?" Trust me, never fails
    5. The resort is secure. Granted, the security can sometimes be a bit... flirtatious... lol. But I have NEVER felt unsafe. (Well, that one night... But Fifty saved me! )

or, and for some balance....

6. You need to decide whether to pay ~150% of what any other person pays, or be open to a roommate. This is REDICULOUS when the resort is not at capacity. But whatever, it is what it is. I always pay. The idea of standing in my room and having someone just walk in freaks me out in ways I can not describe. (I am also a worrier, so don't get me started.. I just pay!)
    7. If you chose to take alternate transportation (ie: Tim Air or a cab) there are drawbacks... tim air you either have to pay for two people or wait for another couple. Cab - sure they'll take one person, but not as reasonable when it's only you...
    8. SOME people (and honestly, mostly women!) feel a single female at Hedo MUST be interested in them. If you're in the lifestyle, I assume you know how to handle yourself.
    9. For singles who have not hooked up with another, and/or NOT interested in same sex or taken individuals of the opposite sex, nights can be iffy. If the piano bar or disco is going, you're good. But the hot tub... well, my opinion, unless you're invited and interested, it's not a place to just go "hang out." I have, and loved my evening dip in the pool with friends. But generally speaking, not for me.

One last thing from a "what to expect" aspect:
    Employees of Hedo are OFF LIMITS. (I know you didn't even suggest this, and I'm not targeting you but anyone else who may be reading this now or in the future.) They will flirt with you -- and when Fifty does, oh, it's soooo good! lol But it's just that -- "don't go getting crazy!" lol
    And from a health and safety perspective, I don't recommend venturing off into "local land." Plenty of fun to be had right there on property!

Let me know if you have any specific questions

Excellent post phillygirl... Yes, we too take part in offering protection and company. A couple of years back there was a young lady who was stranded by her dive-addicted boyfriend (I say that in a fun and friendly way, not cynical), but he knew she was safe with us while he was diving every day, and we had a ton of fun together. So don't worry, you'll have safe couples all over to spend time with when you want friendship fun, and many places to relax when you want a little solitude. We know you'll enjoy your vacation.
    ---------------------------------
    Hedo III - Feb 20-27, 2010
    Hedo II - Feb 19-26, 2011
    Hedo II - Mar 2-9, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2014

This is the best place to be yourself to feel a part of a group of married couples which never happens in vanilla land.

I am also a single lady, decades older than you and I wanted to make sure I knew someone else who was going the same week. I have been to Hedo III as part of a couple but now I will be free to do as I like and that is really exciting. I found that when I wandered off on my own, the staff would show up just to see if I was okay. You will be fine - no worries.

April is a great time for single's

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

And you get Police protection, lol.
    Cop..

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    And you get Police protection, lol.
    Cop..
    LOL... true!!

But I still don't think you were trying to "protect me" with those handcuffs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    LOL... true!!

But I still don't think you were trying to "protect me" with those handcuffs!!!
    I LOVE IT!!!! And Cop, I agree April is a great time for singles
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OttawaCath View Post
    I am also a single lady, decades older than you and I wanted to make sure I knew someone else who was going the same week. I have been to Hedo III as part of a couple but now I will be free to do as I like and that is really exciting. I found that when I wandered off on my own, the staff would show up just to see if I was okay. You will be fine - no worries.
    Good for you OttawaCath... I've heard that before about the staff too. Neither myself nor my lovely other half have gone to Hedo solo before, but knowing what we know about it, It'd be just fine to do so.

Ottawa W&K... Grin.
    Hedo III - Feb 20-27, 2010
    Hedo II - Feb 19-26, 2011
    Hedo II - Mar 2-9, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2014

Phillygirl really nailed it!!!! Not much I can add except more of the same. I travel as a single and have roomed with someone in the past. Quite honestly thus-far, my best trip was as a single with the JWST group. It is as Phillygirl say's AWESOME to be able to go to my room knowing I don't have to worry about who will be there or where I'm going to put my things. I slept great and had the bathroom to myself when I needed it.

It's true that you pay a premium price for the room (150%) but it's well worth it to have that privacy. I absolutely will travel and room by myself again. The pro's so much outweigh the cons. No coordinating with roommate, you set your own schedule..The list goes on and on! Hope this helps....Safe Travels
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Or find a friend to go with you and split the room cost
    Cop..

That us a whole other topic!
    I suggest saving and getting your own room! Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast