Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CopNkitten's Trip to H2 Sept 13th - 20th, 2012

CopNkitten's Trip to H2 Sept 13th - 20th, 2012

CopNkitten’s Trip Report – Sept 13th – 20th, 2012
    Wednesday Sept 12th, 2012

I went online and upgraded us to first class. With not having to pay for 2 checked bags booking first class it came out to about $60 per person to upgrade, not a bad price.

Thursday Sept 13th, 2012
    There was light traffic to the airport. I signaled a porter to help with the luggage and he got them all onto a cart, took them to the counter and brought our boarding passes back to us. TSA was the quickest we ever went thru and before we knew it we were in the airport having breakfast. As we were waiting to board we heard all the other gates near us call first class then the rest. Of course our US Air flight they called for anyone who needed assistance and everyone got up and they started checking everyone in. So we got up to get in line and saw they at least had a separate line for first class so we checked in, were on board with a drink in our hands before most of the people were even on the plane.
    A guy tried to stow his carry on in first class and take a pillow and blanket but the stewardess caught him and banished him back to peasantville. The flight was smooth, for a smaller plane. Coach had two seats on each side of the plane, first class had one seat on the left and two on the right. The service was the best we ever had on any flight, including first class with Air Jamaica when they used to fly out of Philadelphia. Though they brought lunch out and joan had a very nice setting with a salad with steak on it. Unfortunately that was the only choice they had, and I don’t eat red meat. The stewardess brought me a whole basket of snacks to chose from, a vegetarian meal and got me a box lunch from coach with some kind of canned chicken, it was more than enough. She brought me several beers, without me ever having to ask her, love that.
    It appeared we were the only plane that landed at that time, so it was very quick thru immigration, after our visit to the health desk though. Because we had been to Mexico recently, they had to ask us some questions, to make sure we didn’t have malaria. Our bags had “priority” tags on them and came out before most of the planes, and it was a very short line at customs. We had JTL transportation which is left of the Superclubs lounge and the main exit. There were a lot of people in line but the line moved very quickly and they had a lot of staff there to help people. We had our voucher in hand and then I got a text from our friends there were coming today also and they had been delayed. I asked if we had to leave right away or if we could wait for our friends and they said we can leave at any time just let the JTL porter know when we were ready and they would get us on a bus. So we visited the potty, and then dropped all our bags at the Superclubs lounge and I checked the flight boards. Our friends were supposed to be in two hours before us and now landing after us.
    I hit Margaretville outside the main exit for a red stripe while we were waiting, and got yelled at by airport security for trying to get back into the airport with a glass bottle. So back to the bar to get a cup for my beer. We saw P+S, other people we know from hedo, arrived and they checked in at Superclubs and got their vouchers and left for the resort.
    Met our friends Fred and angel when they landed and guided them to the JTL desk. Another quick check in, vouchers in hand and potty visit and off we were to get on a bus. It was the four of us and Hedo Nancy who was going to the resort for the big Erotic Film Festival. We all chatted on the bus and the driver made his stop. We told him we didn’t want a stop and he got out, used the bathroom and back on and off we went. It rained along the way but stopped by the time we got the Hedo.
    P+S were still in the lobby, apparently they made several stops, and even though they left an hour before us they only got in a few minutes before we did. I am glad we waited for our friends. Check in was smooth, they did not have a first floor room which we prefer but they said check back tomorrow when people were checking out and they might be able to move us. On the way to the bar I saw the resort manager Kevin and said hello. Got our four dirty bananas and off to our ocean view room on the nude side. Our bags were delivered, we dropped our clothes (actually I was naked by the time the bags came) and off we were with our kitten & angel group mugs to the nude pool bar.
    The bar was crowded because of some light rain, everyone was under the roof of the bar. Refilled our mugs and stopped at the nude grill for some jerk chicken and fries and then sat at the picnic table for lunch. We saw friends from our group F+K and they joined the four of us, as well as several other friends we have made thru the years going to H2 in September. Always great to see familiar faces. We heard that our friends from our group were thinking of coming in Sept also but were not sure they were going to be there and it was a very pleasant surprise.
    After lunch into the nude pool. When the sun was out it was very warm and humid, and I loved it. The pool was warm. Winston, 50 and some new EC’s were there doing entertainment, which we found to be the norm for the whole week. Many EC’s at the nude pool and around the resort really getting involved. There were several males and females in some form of clothing / bathing suits. Security did not bother them but we did see security tell someone to put their IPAD away, while he was sitting on a lounge chair. The pool was a little cloudy and you could actually see some chicken bones and fries in the pool like people dropped their plates into the pool. It was also raining off and on lightly so it got a little chilly in the pool so we tried the hot tub. We already saw Mrs. Earthangel at the pool and now saw Mr. Earthangel and said hello. The hot tub was way too hot and we ended up sitting on the edge for a little bit.
    We refilled our mugs and stopped by our room and I realized we had been at Hedo for a few hours and had not fooled around. Well that was just outrageous and kitten and I had some fun. She took a quick nap while I showered, got my costume out for tonight and did my notes.
    Dressed for Black & White night, went to the main bar for a drink and found Fred and angel and sat down for dinner. Winston called us up on stage for a costume contest and we were promised no dancing required, just a costume contest, and he called us out by our group name, so the four of us went on stage. Fred and angel came in second, with great costumes. But since we were not there with a group, the contest is done by applause, so obviously the person that has the most friends or group people there is going to win most of the time, just the way it is, but still a good time. We met the very sexy and energetic Fun4all from the forums and chatted with her for a bit. What a ball of fire, wish it was not her last night. I know there has been a lot of talk about the food, but it was pretty good tonight. They had a very lightly battered fish that was very good and some seafood gumbo that was more like stew than soup, also very good. The show was excellent by the EC’s and the guest talent show was pretty good too. There were a lot of new EC’s, some it was their first week. 50 and Winston and Hennesy along with Naughty Nick were still there, I think the rest were all new.
    After we went to the piano bar. Everyone knows I was never a big fan of Dion (a whole other story, ask me if you want to know) but he could at least play and was talented (when he played). His replacement we saw in April was not even talented. How can you be a piano bar player and not know how to play “Piano Man”. Well tonight the keyboard player from the house band “Roots Explosion” was in the Piano Bar and he was amazing. He was still learning to work the crowd but we could tell over the course of the week he was getting better and better, and that was just a week. And when he didn’t know a song he promised to check into it for the next night and a few times he just “winged it” and was great at that. A lot of fun and we spent more time there than we usually ever do. It was great seeing a guy in the piano bar that was actually playing the piano, not an electronic keyboard, not talking all night, actually playing the piano. We were very pleased. We stayed til about 12:30am then stopped by the room quickly and went to check on the hot tub.
    Chatted with Mr. & Mrs. Earthangel for a while, the hot tub was still very hot and again we ended up sitting on the edge. Not really any PDA’s going on, just folks chatting. Maybe it was just too hot. For the first time ever the soda machine by the hot tub actually had diet Pepsi that tasted like diet Pepsi, I have never seen that. The four of us ended up going back up to the dining room for the midnight buffet. Just left over’s from dinner but still not bad. I can always find something to eat. We ended up back at our room around 2:30am, which is not bad for our first day. A little fun with kitten then off to sleep. Ahhhhh, it’s good to be home.

Friday Sept 14th, 2012
    Woke up to a knock on the door at 8:30am. Probably the maid since there was no door sign in this room. I could not get back to sleep so I got up, stopped by the nude pool to get a diet Pepsi from the fountain, which was still good today, and then went to the picnic table on the nude beach to do my daily notes. Augustus came up and said hello, he was back working on the nude beach side. And it was a pleasure to see him there. That man works so hard, making sure everything is raked up, the chairs are lined up, just making sure everything is just right. I am not sure if the resort knows how valuable he is, but that mans works his butt off, every single day. I saw his gloves were worn on one hand and told him I brought him new work gloves and would get them when kitten woke up. He asked where my lovely lady was and also saw me writing my notes and my IPAD and remembered I am the guy who posts on the forums and asked me to tell everyone he said hello and he is doing well. So hey everyone, Augustus says hello, lol. Back to the room to wake kitten up for breakfast, along the way to the room I saw many chairs still being saved by the nude pool. Come on people, really, still. I won’t preach on my trip report, just say, that’s rude.
    We had breakfast, they had two omelets stations open and someone making French toast and pancakes on a griddle along with the normal buffet items. We checked with the front desk and were given a time to return to get moved to a first floor room. So we went back to our room, got all our bags packed that we unpacked and then hit the nude pool for a while. Chatted with some members of the JWST that we see every year and are friendly with us. Again always nice to see familiar faces. Met some new people, had some drinks and just relaxed. It’s nice to get away to Hedo without having to rush around doing group stuff sometimes. Not that I am complaining I love running a group with our other hosts, but just saying it’s nice to just relax sometimes.
    We put our bags outside our room and went to the main dining room for lunch. Again, nothing to brag about, but always something to eat. Checked in at the front desk again and got our new room keys and turned in our old room keys. Went and moved all our bags down from the 2nd floor to the 1st floor room, did some light unpacking and back to the nude pool to relax. Just chilling and having some drinks. After a while we went to the room to shower and get ready for dinner. We were eating early tonight so we could get back and change into our rock star costumes.
    Dinner at the main dining room at 7pm with Fred and angel. They had coconut lobster on the buffet and I hate coconut so I didn’t get any. Had some fish and some chicken. kitten told me to try her lobster as you could not really taste any coconut so I did and she was right, so I went up and got some of my own, as I love lobster. Well I love all seafood actually, especially if it’s not breaded and fried. So we had a nice dinner and went back to the room to change. I dressed as Demon from Kiss and kitten dressed in a new outfit and looked great. We went back to the main dining room and got a table. The Rock Star show was amazing as it always is. Nick and Winston were over the top. People are calling that night the “Nick and Winston Show”. Afterwards an EC who I won’t name called us up for the costume contest. We again made sure there is no dancing and were told oh no you don’t have to dance. Well let’s just say they did something that singled us out, and especially kitten. I was not happy. I don’t care about myself, even if something is not right, but don’t try and embarrass my wife, I have a serious problem with that. It was addressed the next day and kitten did not get up for the costume contest the rest of the week. Oh and kitten was in a spot on costume of a rock star, and the EC called her by a different name, next year she wants to carry a sign and when in an obvious costume and they don’t get it, she wants to smack them with the sign, lol.
    Off to the piano bar, tonight was “sing along” night. It was ok for a while but we didn’t stay too long. We made our way to the nude pool which was still not a bad temperature, hung out there for a while then the hot tub for a bit. Some PDA’s going on, but not a lot. I took kitten back to the room for some fun and then off to sleep.

Saturday Sept 15th, 2012
    I was up early and went to the gym to work out. Rode the stationary bike for an hour while watching my IPAD. Stopped by the main dining room and saw Fred and angel and F+K having breakfast. Chatted for a bit then went to the room to shower and wake kitten up. We had breakfast and saw B+N from last year (man is she smoking hot). We spent most of the day in the nude pool drinking today, but hey that’s what vacation is for right. Had some jerk chicken for lunch from the nude grill. Though I ordered jerk chicken and fries and just some fries for my wife. Guy gave me mine, and said I have to wait a minute for more fries as they were cooking. No problem mon. Well next person got jerk chicken and fries, another person got fish and fries, another person got something and fries. Well that’s three plates of fries while I am still waiting on fries, and they ordered after me. Not like I was taking all the fries, just asked for some on a plate for my wife. Told him I am just waiting on a small plate of fries for my wife and got the same “they are cooking man, in a minute”.
    It started to rain so I got my umbrella hat out to keep the rain out of my drink. Then kitten and I went into the cave, great place to wait out some heavy rain. Had a little fun in there then back to the room to have some more fun while it rained. Showered and dressed for an early dinner again, 7pm in the main dining room. Again nothing over the top on the buffet but always something good to eat.
    Back to the room to change into costume, I was V for Vendetta and kitten always looks hot in her outfits. Sorry not a lot of pictures unless others took it as I don’t seem to carry my camera as much in September as I do in April with our group. The show was excellent again. Dean was on the trapeze and then Winstina did his lip-syncing show. Over the top.
    Back to the room for a quick shower and off to another room for a play date. Had a great time. Worked up an appetite and after a quick shower in our room kitten and I went to the midnight buffet. There were a group of people that seemed to want to yell at the top of the lungs to talk to each other at the same table. We ate quickly and went back to our room for some must needed rest.

Sunday Sept 16th, 2012
    Up early and went to the nude beach with my camera to get pictures of the sunken boat that was moored just off Hedo’s beach. Sat down and did my notes, relaxing in the morning sun. Chatted with old friends J+T (she is always a sight, especially naked) on the beach and also saw P+S.
    Had breakfast with Fred and angel and F+K, then to the nude pool for another relaxing day of nothing. The nude pool bar ran out of coconut rum, and strawberry daiquiri mix. So we found something else to drink and when we tried to get jerk chicken from the nude grill, they were out of jerk sauce. Ok time to move, to the Reggae Café for lunch, had some jerk chicken and a chicken burger.
    After lunch we just popped over to the small pool on the main beach, next to the Reggae Café which also was out of coconut rum. We were drinking jolly ranchers, which is peach schnapps, apple schnapps or pucker, and cranberry juice, tastes like a jolly rancher candy. Then they ran out of apple schnapps. No bar had any Appleton’s rum all week either, some problem with the supplier we heard. My sexy kitten went to the room to take a nap and I just hung out at the little pool until Winston came by with a group of people from the nude pool to do a water slide. I joined them of course, I love the water slide. I did the slide a few times, yelling my head off because you were supposed to get extra Hedo Bucks for yelling. Well there goes my voice for the rest of the week. After the water slide I gathered my things and back to the room to shower and dress for the Hellian’s cocktail party in the piano bar. It was fun and G+M do a great job (and M is always so sexy and friendly with an amazing smile and a body to die for). The Erotic Film Festival people were there and gave out some gift bags, which were pretty cool with some fun toys. We went back to the room to dress for dinner and I had to try some of the new toys on kitten first of course.
    Dinner at Munasan tonight in school girl night costumes. I dressed as a nerd with kitten in her sexy school girl outfit. Fred and angel, F+K, and J+T joined us. The food was good as it usually is but the chef was very bland, barely talked to us during the whole time. We heard from B+N that we had the best chef tonight as they saw who was prepping our table but we think they requested him because we did not get him, we got Mr. Boring instead. Thanks B. The service was lacking as well, which we have found to be the case the last several times we ate there. And angel ordered chocolate cake for desert which came out stuffed into a small bowl, almost a cup. There was no show as the Erotic Film Festival was not started with erotic films showing during dinner. We miss the show as they are usually very good. Some video that I didn’t really pay attention to, really not what you want to see while eating dinner.
    Piano bar was rocking with Thomas playing and then Winston came in and was singing. What a great time there. They did the costume contest in the piano bar and Fred and angel won and got a nice Hedonism Tote bag. Then Nick came in and a guest who Nick brought up on stage the night before because it was his birthday (along with several others) was getting even with Nick, who I think it was his night off. Got him on the piano and some girls ummm, danced on him. It was a lot of fun. The entire resort was out of coconut rum by this time, what the hell. Coconut rum and diet makes kitten horny and the diet keeps her awake. Bastards. And instead of Appleton’s Rum they were using El Dorado, or El Cheapo as I called it.

Monday Sept 17th, 2012
    Up early and my usual routine of filling my mug and hitting the nude beach for notes. Woke kitten up for breakfast, had my morning omelet and then nude pool to relax. I was told today they had no bananas so they could not make Dirty Banana’s. Well they make them without banana’s all the time but ok, got something else. No coconut rum yet, so Miami Vice’s it is. At 1:30pm there was no chicken at the nude grill. So Reggae Café it is again for lunch. A grilled turkey and cheese it was. Hit the small pool again where they did make Dirty Banana’s for us. Rain showers again today on and off. They were having a pool party at the main pool, we stopped by and checked it out for a little bit then off to the nude pool.
    Ended up in the hot tub which was a nicer temperature today. There was a couple on a lounger and the girl was really working her husband. I am talking reverse cowgirl, 69, flipping, turning, riding him, sucking him, you name it they did it, and for about 45 minutes non-stop. They put on quite the show and if I would have had water proof score cards I would have surely given them a 10. The white birds were around a lot today looking for snacks as well but we were focused on the other entertainment. Apparently kitten liked the show because when we went to the room to get showered and dressed for dinner she was super horny and recreated a lot of what we saw, it was amazing.
    Dinner in the dining room, again good, nothing over the top but always something good to eat. No show again today just videos on the big screen on the stage. Tonight was the film of the girl masturbating for like 45 minutes long, never getting more excited than when she first started. Not sure if she ever came either, we could not tell. And someone really needs to by that girl a razor or some trimmers or a week whacker. People have different ideas of what is erotic I guess. I thought the couple at the hot tub was more erotic than anything I have seen so far. But to each their own.
    Sexy kitten was in her sexy pirate outfit for theme and I wore my pizza pie outfit with my rat mask and a sign that said “Pirate Night? I thought they said Pie Rat night!” It was as usual, a lot of stares and what the hell is that looks, until they read my sign then they think it’s the funniest thing they ever saw.
    At the piano bar Thomas was playing but he had no microphone, apparently they only have one for many places and it was being used. Thomas still played and sung and was great, then Winston came in and they found a microphone and he sung and Thomas and a guest the sexy lady L. They did the costume contest again in the piano bar and when it came to the finals everyone was yelling “Pie Rat, Pie Rat” over and over, lol. I won and got nine whole hedo bucks. Hey Fred and angel got a tote bag, which costs over 100 hedo bucks I think. I think I got ripped off, lol. Then grandpa munster started to sing, after yelling the whole time others were singing and it was time to go. Back to the room for some fun and off to sleep.

Tuesday Sept 18th, 2012
    Up to do my notes and then wake kitten up for breakfast. On the way to breakfast we saw a guy on one of the outdoor beds by the small pools that was shackled with restraints and rope to the sides of the bed. His lady, a very sexy Asian girl was floating in the pool. The guy was masturbating but stopped when people came buy, and he told us that he was being punished by the boss for being naughty the night before. He was still there after breakfast when we left to do parasailing. It was $70 per person or $100 a couple. Well kitten said she was not going up but wanted to come on the boat, so of course that was no problem, $15 for the boat ride, lol. I went up first, it was great, a lot of fun. We went around Booby Kay island and I was up pretty high. I took my video camera and got a video of the whole thing. I was up around 15 minutes. Then they reeled me in and took F+K up, they were up about the same amount of time. I asked the grumpy lady who was collecting the receipts and keeping the records what happened to the boat on the way out and pointed to the sunken boat. She looked at it and back and me and said “Boat Sunk”. Well thank you for clearing that up.
    When we got back we found Fred and angel by the nude pool and chatted about the parasailing and the six of us went to the water sports shack and got kayak’s and paddled over to the island. We all picked out our lobsters, $20 for medium ones, $30 for the larger ones and they grilled them on the open wood fire grill on the beach while we wandered around. Stopped by the lady next to the grill and got a few red stripes and a water for kitten. We saw stingrays on the way over but none on the beach like we usually do when we are there. The lobster was some of the best you can get anywhere. The smoky flavor with the garlic butter they put on, is amazing. We also had a visitor, Thomas the cat came by and sat next to us and just let out a little “meow” and waited there. The guy cooking the lobster said he is well behaved and knows the rules. So he sat there well behaved and damn if he didn’t get some lobster for lunch. And then he was into the pile of shells after as well. The paddle back to Hedo took a little longer, bucking a strong head wind, but it was still a nice trip back. The others said they must just take a boat over next time, but well take the kayak and paddle (By we I mean kitten and I will take the kayak and I will paddle, lol). A great afternoon with friends.
    We hit the nude pool after to relax and a few drinks then tried out the hot tub as our usual afternoon routine before heading to the room to shower and dress for dinner.
    Dinner in Martino’s tonight with our friends. Everything was great, the service was top notch, and a nice relaxing evening with friends. Back to the room to change for PJ night, kitten in her sexy outfit and me in my Mickey Mouse boxers, black shirt, white gloves and light up blinking Mickey ears. When we got back to the main dining room they were just finishing the movie, again nothing that looked erotic to me, but there were people there watching.
    Piano bar, Thomas was there warming up. Sing along tonight, some people were pretty good, Thomas sung some, so we hung out for a little while. As we left we heard music and went by the main pool, next to the main dining area, and the DJ was out there playing music and a few people were there. I asked for a slow song and after a few more songs he played it and kitten and I danced on the pool deck. We hit the midnight buffet and then back to the room to finish the day off.

Wednesday Sept 19th, 2012
    Up early and off to the nude beach to do my notes and I saw something that was definitely a first, even for me. There was lady sitting in the lounge chair, naked, crocheting something, and that was not the oddest part, her husband (or her man) was sitting next to her and he was doing needlepoint. He told someone it was a table cloth. I always say to each their own but that was definitely something I was not expecting to see at Hedo. They were an older couple with a British accent.
    On the way to breakfast there the guy shackled to the outdoor bed by the pool again, masturbating. This time he told kitten he was sorry that he didn’t stop as she walked by and hope she was not offended by the boss said he was not allowed to stop until she said so. I asked him if he was naughty again last night and he said he had been very naughty again. We got to the dining room and I went to the lobby but just missed our friends F+K as their bus was pulling away. Did not even have time to go and moon them. Said goodbye to a few other people that were leaving.
    Back to the room to get my snorkeling gear. We went on the snorkeling trip, saw a lot of smaller fish, nice coral, reefs etc. We were out there for quite a while. It was a nice trip, not diving, but nice. Diving will be the next trip for sure.
    When we got back we stopped at the Reggae Café for lunch and relaxed and had a few drinks. Then we stopped by the room to start packing as it was our last day. How does the time fly so fast all the time. After packing most of the stuff, or getting it ready to pack, we hit the nude pool for a while. Did our usual stop at the hot tub in the late afternoon / early evening. Then it was back to the room to shower and dress for dinner.
    Dinner in the main dining room tonight again in costume. Fetish night so I had my Fetish Cop outfit on and got a lot of compliments and requests for pictures. Food was ok again, nothing special but something to eat. No show with films being on. Tonight’s feature film was an erotic film about bigfoot. No I am not kidding. It was like a low budget horror film with soft porn and boobies. The only good part I saw was the boobies, lol.
    Piano bar after but didn’t stay too late, we hit the room to finish packing as we had an early pick up time, 9:30am. Finished packing and had some fun together on our last night in paradise. Thought about hitting the hot tub one last time but just stayed in the room instead.

Thursday Sept 18th, 2012
    Up early with an alarm, man I hate that. Finished packing and put our bags outside the room, then up to the front desk to check out. Fred and angel already left, so we said a few goodbyes to other people, got some breakfast and then sat around and waited for our bus with our last day / were leaving / sad faces. We were on the same bus as P+S so we chatted with them on the way to the airport.
    Airport check in was really fast, quick thru security, with no issues. Did a little shopping in the airport then hit Margaretville for a few last red stripes. While boarding the plane, this time they did call first class first, but I got stopped and had my belt, carry on and shoes wiped for residue. No problem, whatever it takes to keep everyone safe. Uneventful flight home, picked up by daughter in law and granddaughter which was a nice surprise. And soon we were home, already planning on our group’s big 5 year anniversary trip in April (shameless plug for kitten & angel’s Annual Spring Fling, April 6th – 13th, 2013 / www.kittenNangel.com)

Good
    1. Thomas in the piano bar, he is a definite improvement and getting better all the time.
    2. E.C.’s were working hard by the pool’s, during meals, all the time.
    3. Augustus back on the nude beach, right where he belongs.
    4. The Staff was great – The shows when they had them amazing.
    5. People – Great seeing familiar faces from the Hellians, year after year.

Bad
    1. No Appleton’s rum the whole trip.
    2. Ran out of a lot of things – coconut rum – jerk chicken – ketchup.
    3. No shows because of film festival – I know the people put a lot of time and effort into it but why couldn’t the films be shown in another area, say the disco, or after the shows. I love the shows and I believe that’s part of the entertainment people expect, and what they paid for.
    4. As always some rude people there, not many but always some.

Overall
    We had a very relaxing trip with great friends, would not have missed it for the world. As for all the things we heard, yes the resort is up for sale. Will it change, will it stay the same, better, worse, who knows. All I know is worrying excessively about it will do no good. We are working on our big 5 year anniversary trip for April 2013. Lot’s of plans and ideas and fun. And if some unfortunate thing happens, well adjust and modify. Everyone thought it was the end of the world when H3 closed, but we adjusted. We love Hedo and will continue our efforts to let the staff and management know what it needs to do to make it better for it’s guests. Fill out your comment cards and keep posting on the forums, they read them. But don’t let what people say here or other forums worry you. Life is too short to spend it worrying. Plan your trip, go and have the time of your life. If you spend your whole life worrying about what might happen, when do you have the time to enjoy your life. And really, life without enjoyment, what kind of life is that anyway. You can plan for the future, even have back up plans, contingency plans, but don’t forget to live your life now. Tomorrow is promised to no one.
    Cop & The Very Sexy kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten & angel’s Annual Spring Fling
    April 6th – 13th, 2013 – Big Five Year Anniversary
    WWW.kittenNangel.com
    Last edited by CopNkitten; 10-01-2012 at 02:27 PM.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

"The pool was a little cloudy and you could actually see some chicken bones and fries in the pool like people dropped their plates into the pool." Wow, WTF?
    HEDONISM 3: 2005-06-07-08-09-10 HEDONISM 2: 2011 DESIRE RM: 2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017

Cop, outstanding trip report...a great read, thank you! Definitely "two pigtails up" (as opposed to thumbs)!
    Hard to believe they had no Appleton rum the whole week...sure hope they rectify the situation by January!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Well done and it was great seeing you both. Your comments were about the same as ours. About the masturbation film, definitely not good dinner entertainment but we did have our table laughing with our wild comments.
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

Thanks for the great report. Can't wait to run into you in April.

G & J
    Our first time. Hedo 2 April 9 2013 thru April 19 2013.. Was a blast!
    2nd time to Hedo March 21 2014 thru March 30 2014
    Hidden Beach April 4 thru April 11 2015

We can always count on your for a detailed trip report. I remember the first time we met, you were writing your report on a cell phone.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

I just take general notes now, thruout the day and in the mornings then remember as I read them and type the report. Seems we were reallly trying to enjoy our last day as I did not have alot of notes, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by pornstar1360 View Post
    "The pool was a little cloudy and you could actually see some chicken bones and fries in the pool like people dropped their plates into the pool." Wow, WTF?
    Yea I think several plates of finished food were dumped. I am sure it was an accident but still not very nice to see.
    Cop..

Quote Originally Posted by earthangel496 View Post
    Well done and it was great seeing you both. Your comments were about the same as ours. About the masturbation film, definitely not good dinner entertainment but we did have our table laughing with our wild comments.
    Thats very true, we did have a few good comments, lol.
    And always a pleasure seeing you guys again. One of the things we looked forward to this Sept (well more seeing Mrs. Earthangel, but you know how that is, lol)
    Cop..

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    We can always count on your for a detailed trip report. I remember the first time we met, you were writing your report on a cell phone.
    One of these days we will get to meet Mrs. Hedo Joe
    Cop N kitten..

great report cop, it was nice to spend time with you and kitten

Thanks for the trip report. Loved the part about the guy tied to the bed twice materbating as punishment, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cwoodrez View Post
    great report cop, it was nice to spend time with you and kitten
    Great seeing you guys as well.
    Cop N kitten..

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Thanks for the trip report. Loved the part about the guy tied to the bed twice materbating as punishment, lol
    It was interesting, lol.
    Cop..

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Poor guy was there so long he must have friction burns lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast