Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Did You Hear About Hedo?

Well, I FIRST heard of Hedo while researching a family vacation for my Dad's 60th! (was looking for adults only -- but not THAT kind of adults only! lol)
    Fast forward a few years, I am single for the first time since I was 18 years old, and my "friend with benefits" brings me to a Swingers Meet and Greet. While there, someone is advertising their group trip to Hedonism. "Trapeze?? OMG, I have to go!!" A few weeks later, I was booked for 3 nights at Hedo III. (I was told II was more the "older crowd.") I was a changed woman after that! I had always walked around the house naked, much to my ex-husband's chagrin, so once I got over the "whoa! I'm naked in public" thing I was IN HEAVEN! I also met the most amazing people. No judgement, no problems... and, to this day, the most amazing friends

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I am so glad to hear HEDO is an "older" crowd sort of place.Maybe we will fit in! Also glad to know that it is not really synonomous with the word Jamaica.If friends and family make sly remarks about Negril then I guess I will know that they at least know about it,but that begs the question,"So just how did you hear about it?".I have really enjoyed the Jamaican special on The Travel Channel but Weird Weddings on NatGeo that exposed Caliente Tampa and Hedonism in Jamaica I could have done without since we have traveled to Tampa 3 years in a row and now headed for Jamaica next April.Not hard to connect the dots sometimes.
    NN

Just what I had been told! I was actually waffling on going, and the Superclubs booking agent said "Look, it's cheaper and you're going to love it!!"
    Ok.... I should have saved his name to thank him! lol

Blog Entries
    we first head about hedo back in the early 90's. we saw a TV show on the resorts... after that we seen all about it on playboy TV.... we met a couple that was down there about 10 years ago... they have been back every year since... last jan we finally did it .. we took our first trip to Hedo 2.... we was nervious at first but when we walked into the lobby it all went away and we felt like we was home.... we can see why ppl say we are going home everytime they go there.... we are booked in for this jan again... can't wait.... heres to many more years....

We heard about Hedo when it changed it's name from Negril Beach Village. We had already been to that resort at least once. So with the name change we headed back for another trip (or twenty).

In fact over the years i wrote up Hedo II and Hedo III for a Canadian magazine -- so many people heard about the resorts from me.

The original resort was one of the very first adult all-inclusive resorts in this side of the Atlantic. Club Med had some adult only resorts in Europe and the French Carribean, but they were not all-inclusive, (if I recall). Negril was far enough away from MoBay that what happened in Negril hardly filtered into the more civilized parts of Jamaica. On the down side, it took a long time for the road to Negril to be built (almost there now), and for services like all day electricity to arrive.

But wow, did we ever have fun over the years. And now the place is slowly declining, and being replaced by better equipped places (at a much higher price point). C'est la vie.

PNK

WE had seen the clips about Hedo on that old E! show "wild on". But never considered it. We booked a trip in march of 2003 through superclubs using their SuperSurprise package- basically you telll them when, they tell you where. Guess what- Vanilla Tim and White-bread Kim ended up at Hedo2!

It ruined our lives....

LOL

Blog Entries
    A couple I know well went to Hedo 2 almost 10 years ago. They had a blast and weren't shy about telling Hedo stories after returning from their first trip. Two years later, I saw an attractive co-worker's picture in a Swing Lifestyle magazine article about Hedo 2 (a year before the internet completely replaced such magazines). I decided that, if she could go as a single and have a blast, then I just had to go to see what this Hedo place was all about. Having been to nude beaches and campgrounds before, I had no issues being nude in public around other nude people and knew how to behave myself in that environment.

My first trip in 2007 coincided with a Lifestyle event and the resort was crowded that whole week. Being a single male, I worked out for 3 months at the gym to get in really good shape before that first trip. I also read the Chris Santelli’s book about Hedo 2, and made sure not to act like some jackass "Vinnie" or creepy "Wally." Because I was in good shape, knew how to behave myself, and was friendly without seeming pushy, many couples who were adverse to “single males” were comfortable around me.

One day in the nude pool, I was talking to a couple I met the day before when we arrived at the resort. "Jill" was a tall, attractive red-head, who had breast-enlargement surgery a few months before, and "Jack" was a very tall muscular cop. Jill asked me to feel her new breasts, which of course I did, and Jack decided to go get drinks at the nearby nude-side bar for all three of us. As soon as Jack got out of the pool, Jill pushed me down onto a seat along the inside edge of the pool and jumped on top of me! Jack returned a few minutes later with three drinks, was pleasantly surprised, and just watched the show. Now I am hooked on Hedo 2 for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaica Joe View Post
    A couple I know well went to Hedo 2 almost 10 years ago. They had a blast and weren't shy about telling Hedo stories after returning from their first trip. Two years later, I saw an attractive co-worker's picture in a Swing Lifestyle magazine article about Hedo 2 (a year before the internet completely replaced such magazines). I decided that, if she could go as a single and have a blast, then I just had to go to see what this Hedo place was all about. Having been to nude beaches and campgrounds before, I had no issues being nude in public around other nude people and knew how to behave myself in that environment.

My first trip in 2007 coincided with a Lifestyle event and the resort was crowded that whole week. Being a single male, I worked out for 3 months at the gym to get in really good shape before that first trip. I also read the Chris Santelli’s book about Hedo 2, and made sure not to act like some jackass "Vinnie" or creepy "Wally." Because I was in good shape, knew how to behave myself, and was friendly without seeming pushy, many couples who were adverse to “single males” were comfortable around me.

One day in the nude pool, I was talking to a couple I met the day before when we arrived at the resort. "Jill" was a tall, attractive red-head, who had breast-enlargement surgery a few months before, and "Jack" was a very tall muscular cop. Jill asked me to feel her new breasts, which of course I did, and Jack decided to go get drinks at the nearby nude-side bar for all three of us. As soon as Jack got out of the pool, Jill pushed me down onto a seat along the inside edge of the pool and jumped on top of me! Jack returned a few minutes later with three drinks, was pleasantly surprised, and just watched the show. Now I am hooked on Hedo 2 for life!
    Hot story!!! And I'm really glad to hear that you went out of your way to set an example of what a "gentleman" is supposed to be. We met an obvious "Vinnie" at H3 one year, we were three couples playing and being silly in a hot tub... He jumped in with a hardon, was very forward and aggressive. The girls lost their libido, and we all left him there by himself. However... we've also met some single men who knew how to stay calm, and let things develop naturally... Works wonders!!!
    ---------------------------------
    Hedo III - Feb 20-27, 2010
    Hedo II - Feb 19-26, 2011
    Hedo II - Mar 2-9, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2014
    ---------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12