Thread: Greetings Everyone

Greetings Everyone

This is our first forum, so please bear with us.

We're so glad we found you guys. It's getting too awkward asking neighbors, co-workers, and family where to get naked on vacation.

As you read the forums, you will realize that the naked vacation of choice here is Hedo II. You really asked neighbors and family where to go to get naked on vacation? Ours would have no clue. Our family knows we go to a resort with a nude beach (that's ALL they know) and our neighbors would be appalled if they found out. If family knew what we DO at the resort, some would disown us and if neighbors found out they would never talk to us.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by Partyof? View Post
    This is our first forum, so please bear with us.

We're so glad we found you guys. It's getting too awkward asking neighbors, co-workers, and family where to get naked on vacation.
    It does seem a bit strange at first doesn't it? I (Mr W&K) have been a naturist for years, and have several friends who enjoy it too. When I met Mrs W&K 4 years ago, she very quickly took to the lifestyle... As a matter of fact her first ever Jamaica vacation was at Hedo III... She loves it.

Our house outside of Ottawa, Canada has a private back yard, and we warned our neighbors that we sometimes tan naked... They have no problem with it, and announce themselves before they come over. :-) Heh heh... Haven't seen them in a while, I think we scared them away. Hahaha.

I would be poppin over all the time
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Cop..
    We're only a 5.5 hour drive away. :-)
    ---------------------------------
    Hedo III - Feb 20-27, 2010
    Hedo II - Feb 19-26, 2011
    Hedo II - Mar 2-9, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Cop..
    Us too!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Us too!!!!
    Too bad you're not closer... We always invite our friends over to be naked with us, but most of our friends who are uninhibited like us are too far away to just pop in. :-( I see there are a number of people around the Ottawa area on this site... I have a feeling we'll have more visitors soon. :-)
    Hedo III - Feb 20-27, 2010
    Hedo II - Feb 19-26, 2011
    Hedo II - Mar 2-9, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2014

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    As you read the forums, you will realize that the naked vacation of choice here is Hedo II. You really asked neighbors and family where to go to get naked on vacation? Ours would have no clue. Our family knows we go to a resort with a nude beach (that's ALL they know) and our neighbors would be appalled if they found out. If family knew what we DO at the resort, some would disown us and if neighbors found out they would never talk to us.
    Right on! This response does beg for a thread addressing how different members heard about HEDO,who they do and do not share their experiences with,how they keep it secreted from friends and family,and .....drum roll.......what has happened to those of have been "found out".Like HedoJoe,if we got found out for just being nudists,since we are not in the lifestyle,we would likely be stoned and/or run out of the county.Any one care to start one?I would but think a veteran should lead the way on this one!
    NN

Thank you everyone for the nice welcome. It is good to be here. Hedo II is definitely on our to do list. Just a note: I was kidding about asking family and co-workers about where to go get naked. That's why we have all of you. There is a great deal of info on this site, and we are trying to take it all in. Thanks in advance to everyone for the trip reports. They have already been helpful.

Hi "Partyof", i think you can chose your location on your own, at the end, if you cant integrate with others.. its room for everyone !!
    Last edited by Mark D; 12-21-2012 at 11:53 AM.

As I mentioned, I was kidding about asking others where to go. The anonymity of the internet is a beautiful thing.

Mark -
    Great avatar by the way.

thanks !