Thread: Room for November

Room for November

Every year its the same thing. LoveVoodoo Fest is a HUGE hit. Then when we get back, people say "We should have gone!" This is your opportunity! We have two rooms left at Breezes Grand Negril. (May be able to ad more) Breezes is steps away from Hedonism with Beautiful rooms, Great food, and an awesome beach. If you book one of these two room, you will have access to EVERYTHING at Hedonism and EVERYTHING at Breezes Grand Negril. You can go back and forth between the resorts freely. It is really the best of both world and we have a CRAZY price.

LoveVoodoo Fest is the only 100% take over at Hedonism. WE have all sorts of great activities planned. Do NOT miss out. email us at info@LoveVoodooTravel.com or give us a call at 1-866-408-1369

Are the rooms still available this time? Me and my girlfriend are looking for such LoveVoodoo Fest. We've never tried it since and we're excited enough to come. Hope you would answer my queries here. Thanks.

This post was for last year, we just booked for this year, I understand bookings are steady, we booked with love voodoo travel and the agent said there were only a couple OV nude rooms left in their group. Several agencies are booking into this event, I would not wait to long to pull the trigger, hope to see ya there

I would personally book thru Lovevoodoo travel. Up to you tho. Try to book as soon as possible as the rates rise with time. They do sell out so beware of booking too late. It's only 200 a couple to book thru Lovevoodoo.

See you in Nov!