Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedo 3 for New Years

Hedo 3 for New Years

Hi everyone! We're Mike and Maggy (both 27) and we're heading to hedo from the 28th of Dec. to Jan 1st. This will be our first time there and we're both very excited for the nudity and unlimited drinks Anyone going to be there at the same time?
    Hope to see you soon!
    Last edited by DEcouple; 12-05-2006 at 09:02 PM.

Hey, Mike and Maggie, its Kristen and Travis from yahoo. We are having a hedo warm up party friday. Should be tons of fun. LOL

Hey Kristen and Travis, We are also having another Hedo warm-up party on the 15th Unfortunately the other couple can't make it to Hedo this year but they are very fun anyway. Only 19 more wake-ups till we are there!!!!

Hey Kristen and Travis! That does sound fun. Hopefully we'll find a time to meet up soon!

Hi, Im going to Hedo III from 29th Dec to 7th Jan - I am a newby too, and a bit nervous, hope to meet up with other newbies so I dont feel a complete prat!! also being a single girl sounds as though it will be a challenge.!!!

ha ha lol. New babe x

It will be a challenge to keep all the guys away.

Ha ha, that would be fun, first time experience and all. Im hoping for lots of sun sea sand and relaxation and to meet some really good new like minded friends.

Getting close now.....Look forward to meeting you all there - we should arrange to meet somewhere at a certain time to say Hi to everyone on here who will be around for NYE?
    New babe x

That sounds like a good idea. There is a hotel oriention, I think at 5:00 on the 31st. That would be a good time to meet. Let me know if anyone has any other ideas, since some people might get there before the 31st.

Yep -- nudity and free alcohol... both all day long! I'm Robin, my husband in Mike, and we're newbies heading out for New Year's Eve. We'll be arriving on the 28th and stumbling home on the 2nd.

Hello all im going but not as a couple, just a few friends of mine going to bring in the NEW YEAR in a different way...hoping to meet new people

Hello All...it looks like a few of us are arriving just in time to see the New Year in. This will be my husband and my second time to Hedo 3. The first time we waited to late to book and could not get our stay over New Years. We didn't make the same mistake this time and have booked from Dec 31 to Jan 7. Can't wait to party!!

I honestly don't know!

Mike may have grabbed an invite to the yahoo group, but alas he is out of town so I cannot ask. But I will when he phones home, and if so, I'll come 'round to say a proper hello!

Have you visited Jamaica since the travel restricitions on what to bring? We are a bit more worried about US air travel than being at H3. Big questions about where to hide the toys and accessories, can we bring a cel phone carry-on, etc.?
    Last edited by sailnekkid; 12-14-2006 at 03:42 PM. Reason: sp

Does everyone know what the theme is this year? If not i will do the pleasure of telling you all. lol It's EYES WIDE SHUT.. SO bring your mask and CLOAk

This is our second time to H3 and we were at H2 last year for New Year's. Both times have been the best of our life (and we were even a little prude our first time at H3). Drinks are good since they are free, the jerk chicken is to die for and there's just an overwheling great vibe and sense of energy..........ok ok....so we're just a little excited.

Anyway, we're both 31 and from NJ (she's indian and he's white so we should be easy to find). Hope to see you all there or send us an email before.

cheers
    Rider_matt@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast