Good morning all. My husband of 25 yrs and I are just now in the "curious" stage of this lifestyle. We recently returned from a wonderful vacation @ an upscale resort in Cancun which we enjoyed every minute of. The absolute only downfall was everyone was to well behaved. We looked for a little fun every single night and the only fun we had was in our room several times a day!
My question is what is the best resort for "beginners"? We know that we like to watch and be watched. I am very into other women but beyond that we havent done much. Any suggestions on a resort that is nice, clean, good service but also more "open" and relaxed about nudity and PDA? Is there such a thing?
My other concern is cleanliness. I have ready lots and lots of post about wild hot tubs and the things that happen there. I hate to be crude but I don't know that I want to get into a hot tub full of bodily fluids if you know what I mean. Are people considerate of that kind of thing or ?? On the nude areas are there barriers of where people have just had sex and where someone is going to sit next? Just trying to get all of this righmy own mind before we commit to something like this. I would appreciate any experienced input!!

Thanks so much!