Thread: Need a compairson

Need a compairson

The wife and I need a vacation. Time away is extremely limited. So I need some help. We've been to HedoIII, and Hidden Beach. III was fine although a little to rowdy for us. Hidden Beach was great, unbelievably relaxing, food fantastic, and the service amaizing. How is N ? All the reviews say it is great. When you compair price it is hard to pass up. Just don't want to make a bad decision. I know the rooms are dated, there is no PDA, and the place can be empty. Are there any other drawbacks? We want to relax in the nude by the pool, or beach. Have inteesting conversation in the hot tub and unwind with many drinks.

We have been at Hidden Beach, H2 and H3 and N. We thought N was great although it would be even better if thier was some PDA and more night life. During the day it is very nice with lots of places to hang around nude on the beach and by the pool, a nice pool bar etc, there are 2 hor tubs close to the pool bar that get used evey evening and people are friendly and talk to everyone. Staff were friendly and we though the food was great although there is limited variety in eating places. If you liked Hidden Beach you would probably like N although its a bit more rustic.

We have been to H2 and N.

We liked N...it is rustic and the rooms are somewhat dated, the food ranged from OK to very good and the staff works really hard for the guests.

Some weeks N is busy and some weeks it isn't.

If you just want to relax nude at the beach/pool and avoid the frat party scene at Hedo, N should fill the bill nicely at a very reasonable price.

We have been to N, Hidden Beach, Braco,and Club Orient.

Braco was our all time favorite we enjoyed N however a more active night life would have been great. Hidden beach we found a little on the small side.
    Club orient has the best beach by far but is more of a naturist experience and some great beach bars

N is probably the best overall choice

Thanks guys. All have confirmed what I've been reading and thinking. The rooms seem to be the biggest negative. Which we don't plan to spend a great deal of time there anyway. VTXrider, I agree with you, a little PDA would make it ideal. JW1, not into the frat scene, so N is sounding better and better. Eskimo888, never considered Club Orient. We've been to ST. Maarten and loved it. Sadly with air travel the way it is it would take 3 flights and almost 12 hours to get there. I can fly to MBJ, get through customs, get on the bus, have the red stripe stop, check in, and be passed out by the pool in that time.

We've been to H3, H2 and N. Although the rooms are dated, I think they are nicer than H2, at least the last time we went to H2, I understand they have been renovating rooms at H2 since we've been there. Food we found much better at N, beach I'd probably have to give to H2. On the north side of Jamaica you get a lot more wind too, so the ocean will be rougher than the bay you are in at H2. The crowd is much more laid back at N than either of the other two resorts, and no single guys just couples. Night life was very slow at N when we were there, and saw no PDA's or lifestyle play, although you can always take that back to your room if your into that I guess. Overall we loved the relaxed atmosphere at N and are planning our next trip the end of jan, like you the easy of flights to MBJ is part of the reason we choose Jamaica, and H2 just doesn't appeal to us like it used to.

I have never been to H II, The wife went back in the late 80's. We went to the website and she stared laughing because the decore hadn't changed. We enjoy the quiter smaller places and it seems as if N will be fine. Like I said we loved Hidden Beach, however, saving $2,000 was the major factor. That is pretty damn close to another trip to N. If we don't like it then the money will pay for trips off site. I remember on the way to H III You could see a Pebbles(SP) Resort right on the road, is this the same place?

yes, N used to be FDR Pebbles, from what you have said I think you will like it, try the excursion to the luminous lagoon , if you go from N you can go nude and they bring drinks for the boat ride, it was a blast. Wind wasnt a big problem when we went last feb.

We will be going 11/13-20. Cain't wait.

Please sent us a trip report!