What else is there to say about how incredible Hidden Beach really is? We had heard so much about the resort, we took a chance for our Honeymoon in 2011 and we weren't dissappointed. I will go over the highlights:

The food: I could not wait to get up in the morning for breakfast. We had room 1109 which is the second room away from the dining room. It was so great to wake up to the cool breeze, the smell of coffee, and the clinking of silverware and dishes. The breakfast was served buffet style with fresh fruit, and pretty much all you could ask for. I have tried to figure out how they make the scrambled eggs back home, but haven't even gotten close. We usually ate lunches at HBR, then dressed up to go to Eldorado for a nice dinner. We liked the Mexican and the Oriental restaurants the best. The Sandwicherie has very good burgers for lunch.

The staff: From check in to check out, we were called by our first names and just loved it. It's been awhile since we have been back, but I can remember a few staff members who stood out. Esperanza brings the drinks all day long, and she actually had the exact drink I wanted before I even ordered it....no joke. I told the staff that it was our honeymoon, and they filled the hot tub up with water and put rose petals in it, chilled some champagne and had some romantic music going when we got back to our room. My new bride actually cried tears of joy.

The guests: Everyone was so friendly, and not once did we feel out of place or uncomfortable. We chatted with a few people, but we didn't go out of our way to connect with anyone, just because we wanted time to ourselves. We did briefly chat with a couple from California who was leaving a couple days after we arrived, and when we came back to our room, they had left a ver nice note, and some sunscreen they wouldn't be needing anymore. Hopefully, they read this post and respond.

The room and grounds: Immaculate...they were always working on the landscaping or painting or some other project. It felt like they had pride in their resort. The rooms are newly remodeled, and very clean and modern. Only downfall, is that the floors are extremely slippery when wet. We heard numerous reports of slips and falls, luckily we were very careful.

Hope this review helps, and we are planning on going back in May of 2013...hope to see you there..