We were at Hedo 2 from 11/12 to 11/24 2006.For the 1st time we took Tim Air for the trip into negril and it was awesome.It cost 160.00 for the 2 of us but it was worth it for the experience.About a 15 minute flight and we were on the ground at Negril airport,if you have not seen Negril airport it is a must do!! Well next was a quick taxi ride to the resort which is actually within walking distance if you did not have luggage.Check in was quick,we booked R.O.H. and got room 1217 on the prude side.A 2nd floor room with a nice ocean view just below the dining area.Room was clean and had all the necesities including the iron,boom box,soap and shampoo dispenser etc...
This was our third trip so we pretty much have a set schedule for every day.We party untill 3:00 to 4:00 and then get a final drink at the nude pool bar or disco and head to the room.I get up when the room gets light enough to tell me i might be missing something,around 8:00 to 9:00am,and i head to the main dining area for orange juice and sometimes add a little vodka[located next to the orange juice dispenser]to take the edge off!!! Then i take a hot tea back to the room for the wife who will drink it cold because she will probably not get up until 10:00 to 10:30am.Next i head to the nude pool to acquire a lounger for the wife, so when she gets to the pool around noon,she will have a place to layout in the sun.I would suggest that anyone who wants a lounger get to the pool as early as they can as by 10:00 most all loungers are taken.The rest of each day was spent kind of going with the flow of things,drinks,entertainment, games of all kinds and then of coarse toasted turkey & cheese sandwich or burgers for lunsh.Jerk chicken was served daily from around 4:30 on and was very good as usual.Won enough hedo bucks, playing games around the pool,for 3 bottles of rum so that was perfect.Weather was pretty good the 1st week with one day having just a couple of hours of rain,during which time we built a shelter at the hot tub and met more new friends.The second week had 3 days of clouds and high winds and one of the 3 days it rained alot.We still managed to party all 3 days and got no-sunshine vouchers promised to us for the 3 days,so we already have a start on next years trip.Food was not up to last years quality but we were still able to find something to fill the void every day.Pastafari and Munsanan were very good with Pastafari winning out as the favorite.On Weds. the 15th there was a big party on the nude side beach for Super Clubs 30th anniversary.There was every type of food imaginable at this feast,lobster,shrimp,scallops,all types of meats and potatoes,cheeses and fruits,it was great.They had all types of entertainment,trapeeze acts and drums and music etc...,it was a really good show,I would say Super Clubs did a very good job on this special day.We did not do any Cat trips this time so can't give any details on how the snorkeling was.The Spanksgiving parade was a hit as always with everyone in festive costumes etc...I believe we brought back 3 more people than we started with and they came from Sandals.The beach party after the parade was a big hit also.Heinekin and Miller Lite beers that were ice cold and good music to dance to while naked on the beach,life does not get much better then that!!! There were pretty much daily shows done on rafts in the ocean and an occasional show at the nude pool,and of coarse the daily shows at the hot tub were always fun to watch and sometimes help with!!! As always the entertainment crew and the staff seemed to go out of their way to be friendly and make sure everyone was having a good time.We had a blast again this year and it is mostly because of all the great people we know there and all the new great people we met there.If anyone woud like more info i would be glad to try and help,just email me.Hope to see some of you there next year,especially all of our new friends from this year