Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theme Night Question........................

Smile Theme Night Question........................

Hello All!

Counting down the days until our First Hedo Trip (September 18th - 23rd) and I was wondering.... Does alot of people dress up for the theme nights? I'm trying to decide which ones I want to dress up for. I did order a Masquerade Mask , so I know I will dress up for that one.

Which nights do most people dress up?

Thanks for your help!

Dress up as much as you want. SOme people do, some don't. Do as much as you want for your vacation. If you dress up every night, you will love it!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I wore slutwear every night and had a blast. It didn't matter if it went with the theme or not, I wore what I wanted to wear.

Blog Entries
    We were there in June/July for a week and both of us dressed up for each theme night, Val was topless most nights including Masquerade, red thong red mask red heels, oh and some jewelry and a big smile, so did i all evening, most people dressed for theme nights some didn't but they were the ones that stood out, as mac r a said dress as you please and you will have fun, there is no such thing as to little, many people started out naked or ended up that way, slutwear is also good again no such thing as to little or seethrough.

GLENN & VAL

My wife has been wondering too. Thanks for the info.

<-------------------------
    Always dresses for theme nights
    Cop N kitten..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TENNCOUPLE View Post
    Hello All!

Counting down the days until our First Hedo Trip (September 18th - 23rd) and I was wondering.... Does alot of people dress up for the theme nights? I'm trying to decide which ones I want to dress up for. I did order a Masquerade Mask , so I know I will dress up for that one.

Thanks for your help!
    More than 60% of people dress up, but could depend everything. what is your % to dress up?
    You will love dress up every night too!! Improve it, I think that if you are asking it is because you are 99% to get dress!!

Most groups have their own theme nights. Ellen's favorite was when the group did Guys in Drag/Chicks with Dicks. She says she never felt so powerful in all her life. She also realized why guys normally can't cross their legs.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Dress up or dress down, but dress to impress. It's the way to have fun and be part of the action. Of course, dress can be mini or even minimal. leave little for the imagination, as after a day of drinking etc., most of us have very little imagination. We can only see the real you. Have fun -- we do

PNK

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Mrs NN will be wearing at least one outfit from last year's theme list as SOMEONE didn't really read the fine print and got excited and ordered her something for a big surprise!I guess it's all Irie!Looking forward to dressing her up.
    NN

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    Most groups have their own theme nights. Ellen's favorite was when the group did Guys in Drag/Chicks with Dicks. She says she never felt so powerful in all her life. She also realized why guys normally can't cross their legs.
    Yeah Joe, we typically do a miniskirt theme every year. That includes the men... Rest assured, when I showed up at 6'7" 250lbs in a pink and white miniskirt, pink ruffled tube top and white thigh highs, retinal scarring (and a shitload of laughs) ensued!!!
    "Your body is not a temple, its an amusement park. Enjoy the ride" - Anthony Bourdain
    12/5/15 - 12/12/15 Hedo 2 trip #7
    6/30/14 - 7/8/14 Hedo 2 Trip #6
    12/07/13-12/14/13 Hedo 2 Trip #5
    11/30/12 - 12/8/12 Hedo 2 Trip #4
    12/3/11 - 12/10/11 Hedo 2 trip #3
    12/4/10 - 12/11/10 Hedo 2 trip #2
    12/5/09 - 12/12/09 Hedo 2 virgins (no more!)

Quote Originally Posted by TENNCOUPLE View Post
    Hello All!

Thanks for your help!
    Some individuals and some groups go all out on every or almost every theme.
    Are you travelling with group? What are they doing?
    Check out the calendar and see who is going to be there the same week. You might find that they have their own themes.

Do what ever makes you feel good and what you are comfortable with.
    Its all good.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Good info, as we are 7 days and counting...
    Mike & Carrie

Going since 2012

I will paint my entire body silver and put a funnel on my head and one on my crotch and go as the Tin Man for our groups "fucked up fairy tale night" but you will never see me in a skirt or high heels, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Here is an excerpt from my January Trip Report. Certainly not scientific data but merely by observation...

Theme Nights
    We love the theme nights and participated in about 4 (we were only there 5 full days). The lowest participation seemed to be Maskparade night and the highest was Fetish night. The common denominator for any night was what I respectfully call “skank wear”, the smaller the better, with shoes, the higher the better, loosely adhering to the theme of course! ;-) Only a small percentage of the guys dressed up most nights, as it is really all about the ladies! We were disappointed there was no Toga Night (we knew this before we left home), we brought our togas but there was no appropriate theme night to wear them. On the bright side, I did win a bottle of rum for male pirate, but sadly I was the only entry! I think they leave the competition part too late after dinner and many people have moved on to other venues.

s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast