Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Too much negativety

I don't think I would ever catch you, lol, but I just checked and I am now #4 on the list, lol. A year or so ago when I checked I think I was # 11, guess I am moving up in the world, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    when we booked our first trip to hedo last oct.... we couldn't wait to get there.... jan was so far away...lol.... we never read any trip reports before we booked..... we have a couple of friends that has been down there 10 years and counting..... so we thought if you would go to a resort 10 years in a row there has to be something there thats great not just good..... after we booked it we started to read all the comments on here ... the good and bad..... but we never let it get to us... we went and seen for ourselves.... when we got there we thought that some of these ppl that are posting the bad trip reports on here don't know what they are talking about.... we thought the resort was great.... the food was good... the drinks are great.... the workers are out of this world... we loved it there.... we are all booked in to go again this jan.... can't wait..... the way we looks at it is.... you can't please everyone and we know that there are ppl that go to every resort just to find whats wrong with it..... for us its alittle to costly to go to any resort and come back and run the place down... we know that hedo is not for everyone.... but for us it was like walking out on our back deck on a sat evening.... nake ppl standing around the bar having a drink and some sitting in the hottub relaxing.... god we love this lifestyle......lol..... see you at hedo....

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I don't think I would ever catch you, lol, but I just checked and I am now #4 on the list, lol. A year or so ago when I checked I think I was # 11, guess I am moving up in the world, lol
    I just took a look at the top posters list...interesting that 7 of the top 20 no longer post here.

Still haven't cracked the top 20 yet...lol! :-)

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by foxxyandhound View Post
    when we booked our first trip to hedo last oct.... we couldn't wait to get there.... jan was so far away...lol.... we never read any trip reports before we booked..... we have a couple of friends that has been down there 10 years and counting..... so we thought if you would go to a resort 10 years in a row there has to be something there thats great not just good..... after we booked it we started to read all the comments on here ... the good and bad..... but we never let it get to us... we went and seen for ourselves.... when we got there we thought that some of these ppl that are posting the bad trip reports on here don't know what they are talking about.... we thought the resort was great.... the food was good... the drinks are great.... the workers are out of this world... we loved it there.... we are all booked in to go again this jan.... can't wait..... the way we looks at it is.... you can't please everyone and we know that there are ppl that go to every resort just to find whats wrong with it..... for us its alittle to costly to go to any resort and come back and run the place down... we know that hedo is not for everyone.... but for us it was like walking out on our back deck on a sat evening.... nake ppl standing around the bar having a drink and some sitting in the hottub relaxing.... god we love this lifestyle......lol..... see you at hedo....
    We could not agree more. When we went on our first trip, we had not read any trip reports. We had friends who went and told us that we'd love it. We trusted them implicitly....
    We went.
    Sure, the shower water was not always the right temp (we always found it to be too hot, not the other way around). Yup, some of the food was not the best, but we always found something to eat, and never went hungry. and when all else failed, the jerk chicken at the nude grille was always just right. We never had an issue running out of a specific kind of booze, hell, we'd try a half dozen different kind of drinks in a day anyhow, who cares?

We asked our friends prior to going, why they never really took any sightseeing trips. I mean we didn't understand how they could hang out in a pool all day and not go anywhere else. Now we understand... Sand gravity, pool gravity, whatever you want to call it. There is something about hanging out with the coolest people in the world and laughing your ass off (not to mention the sexier hijinks) all day long that makes you wish the day would never end.

Would a few more fans be nice? sure. How about a nicer beach, or better air conditioning. yup, all good things. Will we stop going because of it. Nope!! We go because for a week every year we get to throw away the entire reality of our daily stressful lives and be ourselves. We get to drink to much, laugh like fools, get sexy with other sexy people, meet a bunch of people who will likely be lifelong friends (even if we only see them now and again), and sometimes even quietly go and find a hidden hot tub, just the two of us, and reconnect. Somehow, after a week of drunkeness, debauchery, romance (yes, it truly does exist at hedo) and casting off of the "real" world... We find that we come back more sane than we left.

We are going for trip #4, we plan on a 5, a 6 and so on....
    "Your body is not a temple, its an amusement park. Enjoy the ride" - Anthony Bourdain
    12/5/15 - 12/12/15 Hedo 2 trip #7
    6/30/14 - 7/8/14 Hedo 2 Trip #6
    12/07/13-12/14/13 Hedo 2 Trip #5
    11/30/12 - 12/8/12 Hedo 2 Trip #4
    12/3/11 - 12/10/11 Hedo 2 trip #3
    12/4/10 - 12/11/10 Hedo 2 trip #2
    12/5/09 - 12/12/09 Hedo 2 virgins (no more!)

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    The thought has ocurred to me that alot of the negativity could be a CONSPIRACY.Here is how it works.You find a place you really like and want to go to over and over again but you don't want it too crowded nor do you want it to be really discovered by the rest of the world so you tell the most negative aspects about it in order to keep it from being overrun and spoiling your fun.
    It's sorta like telling people that the lake you fish in is ok but the fish are so small as to be almost a waste of time.Anyway,that's how we do it down here.(but I have heard they have some totally AWESOME ironing boards though!)
    NN

Im not so sure that it is just about "bashing" Hedo vs hoping that management will take notice and hear our cries and make some improvements.
    If you look at my last TRIP REPORT, I list a few things that are not up to par but conclude that it wont keep me from returning.

There has long been discussion on here that our loudest voice is our dollar and where we choose to spend it.
    I will be returning for my 7th trip but fully respect someone like NickandKitty for choosing to go elsewhere.

And I dont think our 'negative' comments are having much effect on chasing away newbies or the resorts bottom line as it was beyond capacity on my last trip.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Well.........since you brought it up.I took the liberty last week of contacting the HEDONISM site direct to ask them point blank if they were selling out etc because the last thing I want to do is have a hassle with deposits or a paid vacation etc.
    The nice lady that responded said they were not aware of any rumors to that effect etc and wanted a link.Told her to come out to ADT and read all sorts of compliments and criticisms if they wanted to better serve the needs of the clientele.I got a polite
    "thank you."I don't know if they read this board or not.All I know is I am going to put my money down and get on the plane.
    NN

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Well.........since you brought it up.I took the liberty last week of contacting the HEDONISM site direct to ask them point blank if they were selling out etc because the last thing I want to do is have a hassle with deposits or a paid vacation etc.
    The nice lady that responded said they were not aware of any rumors to that effect etc and wanted a link.Told her to come out to ADT and read all sorts of compliments and criticisms if they wanted to better serve the needs of the clientele.I got a polite
    "thank you."I don't know if they read this board or not.All I know is I am going to put my money down and get on the plane.
    NN
    The workers never know anything more then we do until they ar told difference, so there answer about selling, rebranding or anything else will always just be rumour until it is a done deal.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Hmmm... Run down?
    Always enough chairs at the meals, always enough space at the beach, always enough room in the pool... Ok, the hot tub can get crowed, but we like it that way.
    Rooms? Spend so little time in them so I don't care.
    Service is awesome... Every single time. Mudslide...yumm. Dirty banana...yumm yumm. The crowd ... YUMM YUMM YUMM.
    If you are so worried about getting a bargain, don't go. If your worried about having an awesome time meeting people you will never forget, don't leave.
    The Chemist and the Flyer

... adding the human touch.

In other words,"I don't know anything,I just work here?" Been there done that! But I would think they would have to know if something is "up" but they dare not mention it.I hope that HEDO 2 does not go the way of HEDO 3.I got the impression some months ago from what I read in here somewhere that the government shut 3 down?Is that correct?Not wanting to speculate,mind you,but just wondering what the future may hold for the place.At any event,more than willing to gamble a few dollars to have the experience of a lifetime whether my clothes iron works or not!
    NN

From what we understood the company/family that ran H3 only leased the property and for whatever reason when the lease came up they decided to vacate instead of pay whatever the renewal was. Seems to have been a decent decision as I understand occupancy is up across the board at H2 since then.
    Nick (and the naughty nurse Kitty)tm
    Last edited by NickandKitty; 08-13-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

If you are going to Hedo to sit in your room then something is seriously wrong with you and your choice of resort. Get but ass naked and get out there and have fun! You meet some of the kindest most genuine people there and that is wht makes it a great place!

Blog Entries
    I've been to Sandals Ocho Rios (now called something else), Sandals Dunn's River (no longer Sandals) SuperClubs Runaway Bay (something else now also) Rondels in Negril and Coco LaPalm in Negril. I always stay in the cheapest rooms and they were nothing to write home about either. It wouldn't take much to make them match, basically get rid of the gray paint and get some new drawers and slides, ditch the orange settee and they are about the same,,,,,except Dunn's River where we were returning guests and they screwed up our reservations and gave us the best room in the house, Italian marble everywhere, but the cheap B*****ds removed all the free booze from the mini bar.

I think people find it disappointing at Hedo that as the rooms upgrade nothing changes, same room with that gray paint even when you pay top dollar for the Jacuzzi.

If they had a beach tent catagory I might book that if it was really cheap and it came with bath and shower, LOL
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Hedo has no shortcomings you just have high standards people with high standards may not want to have more fun than allowed by law in most places party like some radioactive mutant zombie on the beach all day an night naked get higher than dragon kites, sex!, Are you really coming here for the food? ha this party is enough fun you can eat next week an sleep on the beach if you don't like your room!! Hedo for me! the water bear be there sept 26 !!!
    jorge777

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    In other words,"I don't know anything,I just work here?" Been there done that! But I would think they would have to know if something is "up" but they dare not mention it.I hope that HEDO 2 does not go the way of HEDO 3.I got the impression some months ago from what I read in here somewhere that the government shut 3 down?Is that correct?Not wanting to speculate,mind you,but just wondering what the future may hold for the place.At any event,more than willing to gamble a few dollars to have the experience of a lifetime whether my clothes iron works or not!
    NN
    Again with a sly reference to a legitimate question that was asked about an iron? Is that all you have to entertain yourself with? I myself(coffee/thewife) do not reply to any board or forum, I leave that to my husband, but couldn't hold back after reading dig after dig towards a question asked. I find it quite comical myself that another adult could be so......what's the forum about? Negative. This is another example of why new comers may not want to come to Hedo, ask for some help and get ridiculed for it. We deal with assholes ALL the time and Hedo is the last place we would want to be put in the same position. I am done, say what you want after this post but IMO there are a lot of people here and other places that need to act a bit more respectful to others. We'll be getting that ironing board heated up for sure while there! For all the POSITIVE people, see you soon......Coffee
    Last edited by coffee&cream; 08-13-2012 at 09:54 PM.
    Hedo II July 14-19 2018
    Hedo II July 11th-16th 2015 with Fluffs
    Hedo II Dec. 12th-17th 2014
    Hedo II Jul. 19th-24th 2014 with LoveVoodoo
    Hedo II Nov. 21st-26th 2013
    Hedo II Apr. 4th-10th 2013
    Hedo II First Timing.....Aug.16th-22nd 2012
    Hedo 3 was great while it lasted, we'll always miss her!
    2nd trip to 3 08/06-08/10/2010 for our last party!
    Hedo 3 first timers 04/08-04/12/10

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast