Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just booked sept. 18~23.......who else will be there?? :))))

Just booked sept. 18~23.......who else will be there?? :))))

Hello All!

Just booked our first trip to HEDO Sept 18_23 and wondering who else on here will be there at that time? Excited and planning on having a great time!

We just booked for the first time too! We will be there Sept 15-21st and are so excited!

We are too! Have you been before? We've talked for awhile about going and just decided to do it! Where are you from?

Oops....Just noticed you said your first time too.....so your probably like us excited and little nervous??

Yes, it is our first time....and yes we very excited and a little nervous! We honestly just heard of Hedo and vacations like this about a month or so ago and already decided if was something we wanted to try out! Every single review we read said how awesome this place was that you just have to go for it and book it....and once you do that you will never regret it....so that's what we did! We are from Louisiana.

Read the same thing...... so we decided to go ahead and book. Heard about it a few years ago but that's a far as that went. Husband brought it up again about a month ago we started reading again on it and I thought what the heck let's go ahead and go for it. have you booked transportation from the
    airport ...... if so who did you book through?

booked sept. 18-22. glad to see some more southeners going. arkansas here. seeya there!

We booked directly through hedo...and transportation was offered during checkout for 60 bucks roundtrip to and from the airport, so we did that.

All the southern accents! llo Are you dressing up fot any of the theme nights? I have no idea what to pack clothing wise.ha

Quote Originally Posted by TENNCOUPLE View Post
    All the southern accents! llo Are you dressing up fot any of the theme nights? I have no idea what to pack clothing wise.ha
    I have no idea either!! I asked that same question on the "quad on the move" thead this morning but no one answered me yet Hopefully someone will help us out....haha.

we don't plan on dressing up, would rather sit & watch. but I say the skimpier, the better!

You guys are all so cute!! Newbies!

Clothes: outfit for down and back. (And any off-site activities you may want to participate in -- remember, the rest of Jamaica is conservative!)
    Cover-ups for breakfast and lunch.
    Either costumes, sexy outfit, or normal clothes for dinner. No rules other than all "bits" covered. (And covered is loosely interpreted around here!)

Don't forget your sunglasses, sunscreen, aftersun, insulated mug, bug spray, ....and, whatever else I may have suggested in my trip reports! lol

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post

Clothes: outfit for down and back. (And any off-site activities you may want to participate in -- remember, the rest of Jamaica is conservative!)
    Either costumes, sexy outfit, or normal clothes for dinner. No rules other than all "bits" covered. (And covered is loosely interpreted around here!)

Don't forget your sunglasses, sunscreen, aftersun, insulated mug, bug spray, ....and, whatever else I may have suggested in my trip reports! lol

YAY...someone helped us! haha! Thank you! We are sooo excited about going, but I want to be prepared so I will feel comfortable there!

Well be there the 13th to the 20th
    Cop N kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post

Don't forget your sunglasses, sunscreen, aftersun, insulated mug, bug spray, ....and, whatever else I may have suggested in my trip reports!
    lol
    Gotta love us newbies! Lol Thanks for your help! I will be reading your trip report!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast