Thread: AWOL World- Temptation Cancun July 2013

AWOL World- Temptation Cancun July 2013

After 5 years of AWOL in Hedo the time has come for some change. While AWOL will still return to H2 next summer, AWOL World is bringing its insanity to Temptation Cancun July 20-27, 2013.
    Looking forward to new sights, new experiences, and just new.
    Nick (and the sassypants Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    After 5 years of AWOL in Hedo the time has come for some change. While AWOL will still return to H2 next summer, AWOL World is bringing its insanity to Temptation Cancun July 20-27, 2013.
    Looking forward to new sights, new experiences, and just new.
    Nick (and the sassypants Kitty)tm
    Hi!
    Can you tell me a little bit about your group? Would 2 single women be welcome to join?

guinness girl, i am part of the awol group and can tell you that awol welcomes everyone. and actually, awol has split into two weeks for next year, one part of group going to hedo one week, and the next week one part of group giving temptations a try. we are a very fun group, made up of couples and singles, all different ages and occupations. i am not sure how often nick (of nickandkitty) is on here lately, as he has been on the cancuncare site more since they are part of the group heading to temptations. any questions, ask, there are alot of awolers on here! Dena

Quote Originally Posted by funlover View Post
    guinness girl, i am part of the awol group and can tell you that awol welcomes everyone. and actually, awol has split into two weeks for next year, one part of group going to hedo one week, and the next week one part of group giving temptations a try. we are a very fun group, made up of couples and singles, all different ages and occupations. i am not sure how often nick (of nickandkitty) is on here lately, as he has been on the cancuncare site more since they are part of the group heading to temptations. any questions, ask, there are alot of awolers on here! Dena
    Great! We are 2 straight women in our early 40's looking for a lazy vacation involving drunken sluttiness
    We are very laid back and social, but have never done a vacation like this before. We are worried it will be mostly couples... What are the odds that we can hook up with some single guys?

i would say depends on which resort you go to. and, as for single guys, not sure how easy it would be, as i am married, have not worried about single guys in a long time! lol. i would say that you guys are right in a good age group, at least at hedo, seems like there are many people within that age group, with us being one of them. if you guys are outgoing, and looking for fun, you will find it at either resort!

Thanks for the info! We are probably gong to Temptation, just gotta find the best deal

We've been to both resorts and prefer Hedo.. Temptations is topless with no night life. Hedo party all the time..
    SLS PHILLY1271 or e-mail Ryan22446@gmail.com

[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/B]

Another great week.. SUMMER CAMP 4 ADULTS!!!

Is there away to join in the AWOL fun if we booked outside of castaways? I saw this after we had planned a trip.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JA Booze Crew View Post
    We've been to both resorts and prefer Hedo.. Temptations is topless with no night life. Hedo party all the time..

Just got back from Temptations and there is nightlife.. The DJ plays until about 2am.. It was so fun.. I love both resorts but actually prefer Temptations nightlife since they started having more shows and dj's and bands at night..It used to be that you HAD to go out every night. Now you really don't have to leave. I miss Hedo and will go back again, but I have been able to get my naked fix at Temptation on the cruises, and even around the pool here and there during the games.
    And the price is 1/2 that of Hedo.. Which is crazy..
    Like I said I LOVE both resorts. Hell Jamaica holds my heart like nothing else..
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

To the AWOL World family.....TJ and I wish you the best and miss you guys. Can't wait to hear all about Temptations. Hope you have fun this coming week!
    TJ & Chris
    Next trip, Hedo II, July 24-Aug 2 2014
    AWOL 2014, One Love..

Thanks Chris- we had a great trip. For all the talk about how there is no nightlife on the resort we found ourselves up partying til at least 2 every night. A trip report is posted, hope you enjoyed Jamaica.
    Nick (and the happy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook