Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So many swingers sites, so few results?: Confessions of a swinger wife

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Trannydate?
    LOL ! "She kinda look like a man" " Miss Swan- Madd TV
    Mike & Carrie

Going since 2012

Hey Dee (and others),

I am poly-amorous and have been involved with swinging/wife swap in a limited fashion but now that I am single it can be quite difficult to be taken seriously by any sites (equally difficult to approach in person as well). What would you recommend for a single male interested in mature sexual relationships with couples or singles involved in our lifestyle? Are there any sites or tips you could offer that would help? Going to events is not a large possibility at the moment as most in my area (that I have found) are very close to my move date to LA (mid September) or afterwards.

Thanks in advance for any help

Edit: Another disadvantage is that I am an actor and leery about posting face shots online, even when only other members can see them. I am fine with photo swaps I just don't want anything posted if it can be helped.

its something greater out there.

Quote Originally Posted by hedojoe View Post
    we are on many swinger sites. We have found that some are location specific meaning that there are more people in certain areas than others. We have found adultfriendfinder to have a lot of fake profiles and people who just want to see pictures. Don't get me wrong, there are some genuine people there. The site that we find to be best for us is swinglifestyle.com. It has people from all over the country, most of whom are genuinely seeking other play partners. In our opinion, the people that pay for sites are the ones who have a vested interest in what they are there for and more likely to be genuine than someone who creates a free profile.
    being popular does not always mean old or new members wont join other clubs.

Wickedseductions.com

Blog Entries
    We are on a number of sites as we travel internationally regularly. We have had the most success with SLS but this may be due to the fact that we are part of a few groups on there and attend many organized events and takeovers. We've also had success with Kasidie in the past. Our local site RedHotPie gives us the best results but it's very location specific. We find the greatest connections while on vacation at Desire and on Lifestyle cruises though. Look out for events, meet and greet and take overs.

We agree with you here at Wickedseductions

Come join us at Wickedseductions and all new lifestyle community. With you input this could become an amazing network

the best site i've seen so far is discreetadults.com. great price, features and cool people. i've hooked up with more people there then i did all my years on adultfriendfinder.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    We have to make an update to this post, because some things have changed:

Adultfriendfinder 'upgraded' the site recently, which resulted in a very slow and user-hostile messaging. Good messaging is key to dating sites and if it's busted - that was the end for us. We've had some nice encounters with couples from aff, but then the issues with their dysfunctional mail got to us and we decided not to pay them anymore. Why pay when we can have fuller and better service completely free on fullofdesire? Besides, we heard that aff is on the brink of bankruptcy or something. In addition, their privacy policy is a joke.

You can see it for yourself: type in your aff profile name in Google Search and feel your hair stand on end: your profile name and photos are on every aff-affiliated crap sites that you never signed up for. There are hundreds of them! Not only your profile photos are all over the internet, your profile info and statuses are as well. Every friend you added on aff has you in their friends list, so your profile and photos exposure in the public space is multiplied by the number of friends you have on aff. We deleted out profile in a hurry, but it is still out there, floating in all those aff-related sites.

By comparison, we did a search for our fullfdesire.com profile name and nothing came up - complete discretion... We have to try doing it with other sites too.

We have stopped using plentyoffish either, because they tightened up screws against anything that is not vanilla singles dating (meaning that the site is hostile towards swingers).

So, we keep trying other sites, but our most productive membership at this point is with fullofdesire.com. They have grown a lot, the new version of the site allows to post Meetups, there is videochat, and the admins seem to sweep the fakes out rather efficiently. And on top of everything, they manage to keep being completely free.

Banned
    Thank you Dee for directing us towards fullofdesire.com. We too are on many (probably too many) swingers sites, but we finally found our favorite in fullofdesire. At least in our area the members are very active and we manage to get candidates for our encounters once or twice a month.
    And the fact that it's free is also a benefit.

Blog Entries
    I had made a bunch of nice friends of AFF and it really bothered me to say goodbye to them after 3 years of chatting a couple of times a week. We had group chats/msg'ing and we were all friends. I googledd my username and found out the same thing, I was everywhere, my profile had gone global and not in a good way. I freaked and quit on the spot. Three years later and now all my posts are gone. Aff was on shaky financial ground way back then, how on earth do they think they can keep members if they are going to do sleezy things behind their backs.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

kitten does a lot of forums on SLS.
    This is my playground, that is hers, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Banned
    We agree... at first glance the choice of web sites is overwhelming. We spent so much time researching, signing up, creating profiles, only to find out that 99% of the sites are not what they say they are. Most of the ones who say they are free have only limited functionality for free accounts, so in order to contact or view full profiles you need to pay. The ones that are free are usually crappy and/or small. Lots of fake and dead profiles on every site. After months of trying various sites (we lost count!), we ended up using aff and fullofdesire.com, but we are leaning towards fullofdesire. It's simple, truly free (no money traps) and have a sufficient amount of couples and females for us to date in our area.

Hi
    Ken and I just wanted to invite you to become a member of our new sexual networking community. (Husband and wife run, no corporate stuffed shirts)

We are giving away FREE Gold Memberships to get to know our members, For real, No tricks, No credit cards, No bullshit (adults only).

Simply join at www.sociallyerotic.com and we will upgrade you. It's that simple. Really quick registration.

Our community has no annoying ads and our members are real, we do not ad fake profile like many other sites.

SociallyErotic.com an adult sexual networking membership community where Singles and Couples can explore their secret fantasies, erotic desires and forbidden fetish pleasures.

Whether your married or single, straight, curious or part of the LGBT community you are welcome to become a member and explore our community.

Become a member and forward this email to your lifestyle friends so they can take advantage of our communities launch..

Kisses,
    Donna

www.sociallyerotic.com

We are pretty new to the lifestyle, but we've had pretty good success on SLS (swinglifestyle.com). In a couple of months on SLS, we've found and attended two meet and greets, as well as meeting three couples one-on-one (and plans in the works for several more get-togethers). We did have a number of single males IMing us at first, but that seems to have slacked off. My interface gripe with SLS is that IMing there with my iPad is pretty unstable. But overall, we are happy with the site- and you can't argue with the results!

CoupleInMD
    CoupleInMD

(CoupleInMD79 on SLS, APG, Kasidie, and Quiver)

DRM Oct 22 - 29, 2014
    DRM Feb 8 - 15, 2015
    Bliss Cruise Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2015
    Naughty in Nawlins July 6 - 10, 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2016
    Naughty in N'awlins July 2017

We have been in the LS for almost all of the 8 years we've been together. We have made a great groups of friends locally and all over North America from meeting in person at clubs, parties, events, Resorts and the LS Cruises (both locally and when we travel).
    We USED to be on AFF but found it too 1.Overpriced, 2. Overwhelming, 3. Over FAKE!!!
    We found that most of the people we met on travels around North America, that the vast majority we wanted to keep in contact with were on SwingLifeStyle.com, so we are on there as a lifetime member, and it works well for us.
    We also have a fast growing "Western Canada" centric site called: AdultPassionPlace.com that is PERFECT for contacting and keeping up with what's going on in our area of Edmonton, Calgary and all of Alberta! The site actually holds Meet & Greets, Hotel Parties and campouts for only members of the site!

We are on both of those sites with the same handle as here.

C&C
    Last edited by GoodTimesCandC; 09-15-2014 at 10:06 AM. Reason: spelling
    Hedo: April 13-20, 2012
    Freedom of the Seas: November 11-18, 2012
    Celebrity from LAX Cruise: May 3-10, 2014
    Bliss Cruise: Nov 29- Dec 6, 2015
    MSC Divina: April 16-23, 2016
    Pre-Cruise Party, April 2, 2016
    Nawty in Nawlins, July 2017
    Independence of the Seas: Nov 11-18, 2018

And VEGAS 1-2 times a Year!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast