Thread: Virgin trip report July24th-Aug1st

Virgin trip report July24th-Aug1st

Wow! Not even sure where to begin. lol This was certainly a trip to remember.

Arrival was quick and easy. We got a taxi and got to the resort in just a tad over an hour, even with a gas stop. I highly recommend taking a taxi. Check-in was a breeze. We had a nude garden view room (2207) which overlooked the prude beach and the reggae cafe. Close proximity to everything, which we loved. Didn't have to worry about walking everywhere to get somewhere. Didn't really have hot water the whole time. It would be lukewarm at best. One day we had no water at all and they were quick to put us in a hospitality to room so we could get a shower.

Theme nights were fun. Noticed more people would dress up after dinner to go the piano bar or disco. Loved watching the shows most nights. I could watch Winston and Fifty on stage all day. They were funny to watch! And Fifty? OH LAWD!!! That kids got a smile that would melt butter among other things. Didn't really like the Piano Bar. The piano player or whatever you want to call him just sucked, and that's putting it nicely. All I would hear is, " Show that freaky pussy!" Turd! lol The Disco was fun. It clears out pretty quick. That's okay though, because you know when it's time to start heading down to the nude pool or naked water slide!

Food was okay. Nothing special. We didn't go hungry. We did dinner one night off the resort and ate at Ivan's at Catch a Falling Star. Beautiful views! Wonderful place to eat.

Lot's of PDA during the day at night. So much fucking fun! lol And I'll leave it at that. lol

The people is what makes this place. We've heard/read over and over again that it's the people that make Hedo what it is. So true! We met so many awesome folks. Loved hanging with them. Loved talking with them. Just had an awesome time. I can't remember everyone's name, I feel bad about that. Most of them were with AWOL. You guys are great! Would love to join your group the next time.

The only downside is, I caught a cold around day 4. Managed it with Halls and Advil Cold and Sinus, but by the time I got home and woke up the next morning I was making a trip to urgent care for a Z-pack. Still can't hear out my right ear, but I am feeling markedly better!

Amy and David (Dave)

Thanks for the report! Question though: How much did the cab from Montego Bay to Hedo cost?

We paid $100, but I have read others on here have paid $70-80.

Next time you go bring lysol ( spelling ) and spray it into the air condintioner as soon as you walk and and everyday from then on. Lots of mold in there. Happened to me 2 years ago. brough it this april and nada.

Glad your virgin trip was fun.

Buck
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

It was great meeting you guys finally. Agree with hard to remember names... the early days of the trip are always so hazy... weird!
    More AWOL info coming- so stay posted if you would still like to join the group.
    Nick (and the sassypants Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

It was great meeting you two as well and we even remembered your names LOL. Check your messages we sent you a private message and looking forward to hear back from y'all

Kyp & Ann

Awesome! Glad you guys had a great time, it's reasuring to hear a positive "virgin " trip report.
    March 9th - March 18th "Round 5"
    Mike N Shannon

Buck is spot on regarding the lysol recommendation! I now bring the antibiotics with me... between the mold and scuba diving my sinuses don't stand a chance! lol

Glad you had a great trip!!

I shared a smoke and got strep one year had to call the doc to the resort...Anitiboitics and $250 later I was able to fly without ear pain.. Hope your hearing comes back and I hear the ears can clog or drums burst in flight...very bad..So I plan on self treating before this trip with analgeisics this time. So glad your trip was great maybe we will catch ya on the flip side.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I always use a little shot of Afrin up the nose or some other similar product whether I need it or not so the sinuses and the ear do not conflict.Anyone having a real sinus issue would be well advised not to fly.I had to learn the hard way because I was young and ignorant.
    NN